The Enclave at the Stadium

Great apartments and better roommates! Occasional roach, but very rare. Amenities all work. However, the gym is pretty lackluster for weight training. Overall good place 👍
good time the staff keeps up with their apartments and its not too loud the add ways. to earn money and activities to do for the residents which is nice
Mostly quiet complex, great for pets with lots of grassy areas, and a helpful office staff! It would be nice to not have bugs in the complex though.
i love living here its been a great experience, the apt is quiet, everyone in the office is helpful and friendly . I cant wait to use the pool
I like having transportation to get around to class and the study rooms. Sometimes I can’t get away with the noise so I’ll take a walk around to get fresh air. I also like the community events they have each month
The staff here is top notch and great at communicating with me. They get back to me in a timely manner, and they assist with any problems I may have
With the health situation going on right now, the office staff have taken preventive measures for our safety. While still providing great customer service and remaining accessible for residents’ needs.
Everyone I've had the pleasure of meeting is so nice and very helpful! This is such a nice place with sweetest most helpful staff. They made everything so easy.
I really think this is a great place to live as a student. You have everything you may need and more in the surrounding area. Gives you a sense of freedom while in school.
My apartment is clean and has open space and lots of natural light. The only drawback is that my neighbors have multiple dogs that yap for hours on end and bark and bark.