I am extremely excited to live here... out of all the apartments i looked this was by far the most affordable and helpful. My entire experience with the office and the move in processes hs been really great. If you are thinking about moving here DO IT!!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Everything is great, just wished the parking spot lines were a bit wider. Everyone here pretty much own a big/wide vehicle so it hard to park next to them because other wise they can’t get in or out of their vehicle.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Enclave at the stadium is very affordable for the square footage they offer, maintenance staff is friendly and very helpful. Management is friendly as well.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

No to bad of a place to live, could use more color. Rooms are a good size for single people that dont have much. 1st year here was great hit a few ruff patches with appliances that cam with appartment and when requesting for furniture.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

This was my first apartment to ever live in. It was a bit rough at the beginning when we moved in. But afterwards, living here has been pretty good.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

It’s was good. It was great. It was fine.. Didn’t even have a good time but it was alright.. It’s was good. It was alright. It was fine. Didn’t even have a good time but it was alright..

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

This is an absolutely amazing place to live. I love the staff, services and management. I have never had a bad encounter with anyone in the apartment

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Room for improvement, decent value for the price. There have been several pros and cons living here, some of the maintenance issue have been a problem but it could be worse.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

It's a nice place to live with affordable prices. I have noticed an increase in community events which is great and a good way to get to know everyone.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Great place for me and my little family. We have finally found a nice place where we can enjoy the living as well as getting along with everyone around us! #SicEmBears #Heretostay

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

You get what you pay for, its not great but for the price it's pretty fine. Biggest problems are with maintenance, it takes forever to get anything done and there is definitely a big roach problem but if you're ok with taking care of problems by yourself.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I really appreciate the community rewards program but I’ve not had the greatest experience outside of that. It doesn’t help that my upstairs neighbor is so loud that I can’t sleep or study and now she’s decided to smoke cigarettes (which comes through my air vent and gives me a headache). I also hate the cockroaches. We’ve had our apartment sprayed nearly five times now and they won’t go away.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I Love It Here It’s Fun At Times Mostly During The Summer And Very Quiet . The Work You Need On Yo Home Gets Done Fast My Neighbors Are Pretty Cool

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

This is my third year living here and I’ve appreciated this place since it has been the cheapest option around based on what I was looking for.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Have had multiple issues since moving in between leaks and dealing with office staff. Also, it’s very frustrating that gates don’t work. They also don’t clean trash area so beans and dirty diapers have been rotting on the ground for over two weeks now.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Good place but they hired this 3rd party company to tow people. My girlfriend was in a spot that was apparently 4 spots away from the ‘designated area’ and they towed her even though she’d been there for only an hour. Cost us $300. They can enforce towing but they don’t seem to care about people breaking into cars too much because that’s happened 6 times JUST OUTSIDE MY BUILDING in 10 months. It also took them 3 months to fix our washing machine and we had to put in 3 different work orders:/

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Great folks in the office! The mailing address is a bit wonky, but you figure it out soon enough. Have to pay for electricity which I did not realize when I signed. The rooms are a bit small, but it is very cost effective place to live.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Would I refer anyone here? No, but for a fully furnished apartment for a college student it isn't bad. I live in the single apartments off to the side and it is definitely neglected because they don't do tours through this section. I think they should either maintain it better or just tear this side down because I feel like if I lived in the main area my experience would have been a lot more positive.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I had a great experience in the leasing office everyone was very helpful, the apartments are very clean, I know I am going to enjoy living at enclave

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

It's good so far. I love the community no one bothers me at all. I love the events you host and the Private parking l And how the parties are kept to a minimum

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I havent moved in yet but so far the staff is really nice and considerate, They are very accomodating to my needs. They have kept me up to date and sierra is so nice!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Very comfortable apartments with nice staff! I moved here in August 2019 and have had minimal issues. The issues I have had are typical of any apartment. All in all very glad I decided to live here

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Overall pretty good place to live. Not bad for the amount you pay. Maintenance is usually pretty good about getting back to you about requests and the office is always able to help.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Overall it’s been good, only one problem. it’s just a huge pest issue. I kill about 3-4 roaches a day. Besides that everything else is fine.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Great experience so far! I love my apartment. Just wish the grounds were kept a little neater. I like how it's pretty quiet at night and I get free wifi. One thing I'd ask management is to please fix the gate motor :(