The Estates is overall a good community. My townhouse is designed well and is comfortable. There are some issues with it, however, that I’ve been dealing with since I moved in several years ago. Maintenance is prompt!

Excellent community, great and safe neighborhood. I'm not worried when my kids are playing outside. Very neat and good surrounding. Love it.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Love The Estates at Wellington. On the pricey side, but worth it. Great family community and close to everything you need. My kids love it here too.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Good for now for the most part except one complaint. Everyone BUT us has Christmas decorations at their entrance! As much money as we pay a month as residents

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Clean appartments, friendly staff and nice a really community. Living at Estates at Wellington Green has been a great experience year after year and I would t hesitate to recommend this community to any one of my friends.

I’ve lived here since 2011. It’s convenient to My workplace and many other great venues. Office staff f is always pleasant and maintenance crew always goes above and beyond to do their best.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I would give it 5 stars if my applicances worked better. They’re always breaking. I love the neighborhodo otherwise. Side note though that Better lighting outside would be nice outside- it’s really dark where I walk my dogs and at my actual front door.

This is a great community with a very efficient maintenance staff. My townhouse is comfortable and the location is very good - close to dining and shopping. I couldn’t give 5 stars because of an ongoing problem with the unit.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Has definitely been a positive experience living here. Great amenities and great staff working here. The community has great parking and some great people.

Wonderful community with good people. Nice and quiet, maintenance is great. Always taking care of any issues we face in a timely manner. Overall satisfied and would definitely recommend to all.

Everything is good but the gate it’s always broken and at night time people are in the pool and when the gate is open. Anyone can come and use the pool not good

Sometimes the dogs bark to much, but Its not that bad. I have been here for almost 4 years. This is my first apartment. I am giving 3 starts because i dont know what else to compare it to I feel safe But that one person got shot so idk Overal 4/5

Residents need to be held accountable for their garbage littering the breezeway. There have been many incidents of animal feces in stairwell for days.

I like the services community provides. All the maintainancne related issues fixed on time with minimum follow ups. Gym has now more equipments.

Love the sunsets from my balcony looking the view of the beautiful Lake Lisbet. The community overall experience has been really nice. So far I have had a very good experience.

So far so good, dog upstairs a little noisy but that's apartment life I guess. Place seems well maintained so far. Neibors seem friendly, only stay here 4 nights a week though.

Great place, wonderful staff! Pool area is great and has two gas grills. Clean, safe, gated community, very good schools in the area. Quiet neighborhood

Nice community, great environment. My neighbors are very friendly. A little pricey. But definitely recommended. My kids are in love with the pool.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I’ve lived at the estates for almost a year, and if my family wasn’t moving to another state we would renew our lease. It has a great location near the mall and hospital, and a great walking path around the complex to enjoy the well kept landscape. Abundance of ants and cats but it is Florida. The pool is great for grilling, and has a good view of the pond. Just bring something to keep the mosquitoes at bay if your out there at dusk.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I have lived in this community for almost 2 years. For the most part, my experience here has been wonderful. The staff is great. I love the amenities. What I love the most about living at The Estates. Is their prompt response to maintenance issues.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Amazing Place can get better, Jacuzzi in the pool area will be great. More Security will be nice, the camera system. Replace the AC filter is something really important why don't bring that to each apartment after month and a half?

It is very well maintained, beautiful grounds and pool. The staff is wonderful. It is family oriented and dog frienldly. The maintenance is very slow

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Overall amazing community and amenities. Customer service is what you always want when renting. Customer service is beyond wonderful. The events make everything worth while. Just wish the rent didn't increase so much every year. That is the only down fall.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I’ve been living in this community since the summer of 2015 and I will say that I truly love it here because of the location, right next to stores , mall, and the most important is my son’s school and after school center which is very close by and that makes it very convenient . This area is also safe and the schools are incredible .