Just moved in. Had to call maintenance for garbage disposal and noisy dryer. The maintenance man came and fixed everything in just a few minutes. I was very happy.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The place is beautiful, the staff are very nice and polite, I think they should update the apartments with better quality in terms of the finishes, the bathrooms the kitchen tops, windows and the mesh system, to be able to justify the act cost of rent and the area, afterwards it has been a pleasant experience

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Current resident for over a year and the community is calm and friendly with plenty of community events and resort style pool area. The gym equipment needs to be replaced as most is dated and some machines don't work. People here are friendly and location is ideal for shoppers and individuals that like to eat out. Plenty of stores, restaurants, hotels, Hospital is around the corner literally and the mall is next door! Very welcoming atmosphere and pet friendly

Great office staff who are always friendly and professional. Community is quiet and well kept. Awesome neighborhood with great school districts.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The facilities are amazing! The pool is huge and there are plenty of chairs, the gym is brand new and has great equipment. It is a mostly quiet neighborhood.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Over all we are pretty happy there... we love being on he lake and having the view and the garage.. loving sitting out on the lake. And be able to work from the garage

Overall, good community for families. Pets friendly, tennis court, and swimming pool is a plus. Maintenance e staffs are very fast to respond to your needs

I like the services community provides. All the maintainancne related issues fixed on time with minimum follow ups. Gym has now more equipments.

I’ve been living in this community since the summer of 2015 and I will say that I truly love it here because of the location, right next to stores , mall, and the most important is my son’s school and after school center which is very close by and that makes it very convenient . This area is also safe and the schools are incredible .

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I’ve lived at the estates for almost a year, and if my family wasn’t moving to another state we would renew our lease. It has a great location near the mall and hospital, and a great walking path around the complex to enjoy the well kept landscape. Abundance of ants and cats but it is Florida. The pool is great for grilling, and has a good view of the pond. Just bring something to keep the mosquitoes at bay if your out there at dusk.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Good community, very friendly neighbors as well. A lot of amenities such as pool, basketball court and volley ball all available. And the dog park doesn’t hurt either.

Staff is great. Very friendly and if there is a maintenance request, they are usually there same day or the next which is great! The amenities are wonderful - (especially the pool) however, wasn't fond of the pool being closed prematurely due to upcoming Hurricane ESPECIALLY during LABOR DAY WEEKEND. Was looking forward to relaxing and get an e-mail it was CLOSED. In my eyes, closed WAY too soon (by putting furniture away) and stating CLOSED - MEANING "DO NOT USE". I understand the staff needs to prepare as well, so maybe that is why it was done early, however, I would have GLADLY went anyway and brought a folding chair, however, wasn't given that option and didn't want to get in trouble for using it. So basically weekend was spent indoors, cleaning while I could have been relaxing (which I greatly needed). The rent, water, sewage, trash removal - etc. is a bit high. I would also say is it is weird that we need to drive our recycling, however, not only that - there are only a few containers for God knows how many Condos here? And the ones in the back are barely accessible. That should definitely be expanded with A LOT more containers and better access. The new gate is EXTREMELY annoying and takes FOREVER. Don't understand why you need both. The original was sufficient. I know this sounds like a lot of complaining but you said to be honest. With the exception of few flaws I mentioned, I absolutely love it here.

Maintenance is great but I'm concerned about our hurricane readiness. The hardware supplied doesn't fit and the shutters can't be properly installed

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I have lived in this community for almost 2 years. For the most part, my experience here has been wonderful. The staff is great. I love the amenities. What I love the most about living at The Estates. Is their prompt response to maintenance issues.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Residents need to be held accountable for their garbage littering the breezeway. There have been many incidents of animal feces in stairwell for days.

It's a quiet community. It could improve clean in community areas. Social areas are very nice. There is a lot security. We like to live here.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Everything is good but the gate it’s always broken and at night time people are in the pool and when the gate is open. Anyone can come and use the pool not good

Great location, it is very close to Wellington mall. The staff is extremely nice and are quick to fix any issues. The pool area is very resort like.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Excellent community, great and safe neighborhood. I'm not worried when my kids are playing outside. Very neat and good surrounding. Love it.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Quiet area. Nice amenities. Lovely staff. I took off one star because maintenance calls have to be followed up on several times before the problem is resolved.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It has been good experience living over here since two years. Nice play area for kids. Separate are for pets. Maintenacne service is also good.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Living here has been great! The ONLY thing that sucks is the thin walls. Other than that everyone is great and friendly. Pets love it here! I would recommend this place to anyone interested in living in the Wellington area!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Amazing overall! Location is awesome, fantastic pool, gym and grounds are great. Wish Tennant's picked up dog waate a little better. Gate is broken to often, pain in the butt.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

This is a very quiet, calm , safety and lovely community. I have been living here for 4 years and counting! Nothing around is as worth it. We have visited other communities and no one in as complete, well distributed and close to everything as this one. Very friendly staff at the front desk and a very nice maintenance service