Great community next to Wellington Green Mall. Nice amenities throughout the complex , pool , gym, tennis court and basketball court, just amazing.

GREAT COMMUNITY TO LIVE IN. NICE SWIMMING POOL, ALL MAINTENANCE WORK ARE DONE SUPER FAST, IF NOT ON THE SAME DAY THAT WE HAVE ORDER THE SERVICE, THE NEXT THEY. WORKERS ON THE FRONT DESK ARE ALWAYS POLITE, HELPFUL AND NICE WITH US, ALWAYS SMILING AND READY TO HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING YOU NEED.

From the time I called to tour The Estates they’ve been nothing but extremely helpful. I felt so welcomed and at home and knew this is where I wanted to be. Every time I needed help or had a question they were right there with an answer. Thank you Estates for making us feel welcomed.

I had a very smooth transition moving into the apartment Joey was fantastic. The apartment is beautiful and I'm glad to call this my home! Thank you

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

We moved here to put our son in a good public school. Them came across the estates at Wellington green. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. It's a quite beautiful place to call home With a full gym bollards room and Olympic size swimming pool we couldn't be happier. When we place a service call they come asap. We are very happy living a appartment lige here. It's very peaceful at night and they keep up with the grounds regularly. Highly recommend !!! We love it here. It is also so close to all I I need. Centrally located to everything Wellington has to offer.

Anne was very helpful with the whole move in process, and answered all of my question and addressed all of my concerns! The additional staff was very welcoming as well.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Absolutely love the community feel of these apartments not to mention the amazing location with the mall just 2 minutes away! Maintenance request get taken care of quickly and efficiently!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Absolutely love it here it feels like home! Management is on top of our requests if any.The community is beautiful . Everyone is very kind .

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

We are about to sign our 3rd lease we are so happy to be moving to a bigger apartment. We love the amenities and neighbors who reside here. The staff is Awesome!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love this place. The staff here is awesome! Both the office staff and maintenance are wonderful. They all go above and beyond every chance they get. The people who live here are really nice too. Keon & Joey made everything a breeze with move in. Maintenance responds quickly. I've even had one mention something they noticed and said we can replace that for you too. It's unheard of the level of excellence they maintain here. You can't help but feel at home here. You can't help but be grateful to live in such an awesome community! We love our home! Best place I've ever lived in my life! That says a lot at my age.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love where we live! The office staff is very responsive and accommodating. It’s a quiet community which we love. It’s close to everything!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It has been an absolute blessing to live here. Love the atmosphere of the common areas. The community staff is always very pleasent to speak with and extremely helpful.

Excellent. The people who work are very friendly and helpful. the social areas and green areas are very well maintained, it is quiet to live.When you need plumbing maintenance or any failure you have, always pay attention and do the repair immediately

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love this place. In the middle of Wellington, close to everything. Excellent staff in the office and around the property. Taken very good care of!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Moved here in November 2017 and have been completely satisfied with the way the community is cared for- both the grounds and the apartment. All of our visitors have complimented on the beauty and location of the complex. We love it here.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Absolutely love The Estates all of the residents are super friendly! Lots of fun things to do within the community, and very pet friendly. The front office staff go above and beyond to make sure you’re satisfied

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Living here is easy...peaceful. The staff is responsive and friendly. Our 3 bedroom apartment feels roomy and spacious. We are extremely happy

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It is great here. I have been here 3 years. I have felt safe here and the staff here is great. Always very helpful with any issues. A great place to live.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The apartment and community are very friendly and secure feeling. Cost has risen a bit higher than I’d like but it is still less expensive than nearby complex’s.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Great place to live, they keep the neighborhood clean. Good customer service, kids friendly. Overall I love it here. I love the apartments layout.....

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Since day one, Deon and Joey have been very professional and courteous. Joey has really shined through and made a very large impression on us. There is not enough I could say regarding Joey. The day I met him I was out looking for an apartment for myself and my children due to a recent broken marriage. It was not an easy day, to say the least, and Joey filled it with sunshine. His enthusiasm, obvious love for The Estates at Wellington Green, and passion for his job was contagious. In fact, I went home and shared the information with my soon to be ex husband due to Joey’s infectious optimism and loyalty to The Estates. The move in process was as api less as could be. Joey maintained excellent communication. He made me feel like we were friends from day one. So thank you from the bottom of my heart for this entire process. It could’ve been riddled with tears and instead we are all full of enthusiasm and hope for the future!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The location is amazing! A lot of great places to go to within walking distance. The community is well maintained and clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Beautiful community. My husband and I are very happy here. The amenities and the staff are top notch. We have everything that we need here and the staff is always there to help!

I LOVE LIVING HERE. THE COMMUNITY IS GREAT. THE MAINTENANCE IS A LITTLE SLOW AT RESPONDING OR 5 STARS, THE GROUNDS ARE WELL KEPT AND UNITS ARE NICELY DONE

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Great community, awesome staff! Couldn’t be more content with the service they give. Keon is always a great assistance to what ever need and always available to speak with us when we need him.