My husband and I love living here. The apartments and amenities are great and the staff is absolutely wonderful!! The area is kept clean and well manicured. Just a great place to live!!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Great community, awesome staff! Couldn’t be more content with the service they give. Keon is always a great assistance to what ever need and always available to speak with us when we need him.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Haven't officially moved in yet.....Staying by a friend and moving stuff over little by little. HOWEVER, staff has been BEYOND excellent and I CANNOT WAIT to use the amenities. Everything and BEYOND beautiful and CLEAN (which is VERY important to me). The pool area is my favorite part and believe it or not, as PERFECT as it is (in my eyes) as is...I was actually informed they are upgrading the furniture! Whereas I think they are fine...however, looking forward to seeing something improved that doesn't need to be :)

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Staff is very nice and have very nice activities. Community is nice and quiet. Security is a plus. Everything is close, don't have to travel far.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

so far extremely happy with this community. both staff and neighbors are friendly, the grounds clean and well kept, the units are large inside...you can’t beat the value here.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

My experience has been wonderful with the community. Moving in was low cost and very quick. Everything has been so smooth and everyone in the office has been a very wonderful help.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I have lived in The Estates at Wellington Green for only a couple months now but I love it so much already! The neighborhood is beautiful, clean, and in a great location. The staff is friendly and very helpful with everything. A couple great perks of the neighborhood is the valet trash service and lot of parking. This is an all around great place to live for people of all ages.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I’ve been living in this community for over 4 years, I love it, safe place for your kids, nice and healthy environment...over all the perfect place to rent!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I have been living here for 13 going on 14 years.The office staff has always been great to me.i also appreciate the maintenance guys Juan,Angel and George.My two favorite office people are Joe and Ann.They are so helpful and always a smile. One thing I must admit is that there is a constant turnover with renters and then u have quite a few who. Don’t take care of their appearance with their terraces and I can only imagine what’s on the inside.I take pride in where I live so it’s frustrating to see I’m outnumbered

The leasing office staff is friendly, helpful and fun. Updated fitness center is great and the pool and provided furniture is gorgeous. We love living at Estates at Wellington Green!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Moving in has been a breeze thanks to all of the help with the front office, they have been able to answer every question that I have had and made things incredibly easy

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Only moved in about a week ago, but so far everything is great. Office personnel are extremely friendly. We had great and friendly conversation as we prepared my move in. It was effortless, thanks to their great communication via both email s and calls. Thank you

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

No better place to live in Wellington! Best family community ever! We have loved our stay and plan on staying for as long as we here in Wellington!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love living here. The staff is very nice, it is in a very safe area, neighborhood is quiet, and the amenities are up to date and great. I plan to renew my lease.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I think this is a nice neighborhood I haven't been here long... But I like it so far. Great pool, nice sports spaces, and I like the atmosphere very cozy.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Love this community. The management staff is awesome and care about my experience while living here. Getting ready for the changes and upgrades that are happening and can’t wait for the results.

I love living here. The office staff and residents are friendly. It is close to civilization yet tucked away. I never worry about packages getting taken and the neighborhood is quiet even with the children.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I like how quiet is the community. Cleanliness of the areas is on point. The staff have been super helpful and friendly. I really love the location and the amenities.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

i love the front office staff. very friendly and maintance answers requests right away.apartments are great. i love the living room its really big.

I have been living here for 12 years and I have always been accommodated by the staff.When you live in an apartment you definitely have drawbacks.When you rent to people they are on their best behavior.Unfortunately many people have that apartment mentality where it doesn’t belong to me so why care.Its those thoughts that destroy the beauty very quickly.My theory is wow this is my home and it represents who I am.Its very hard for the staff to control this problem.The entire staff here is exceptional and try to do there best to keep things beautiful.It’s not an easy task when you have people who don’t abide by the rules.Many people living here come basically with no furniture which becomes a very transient place.Am I 100% satisfied No but that’s apartment life I guess.Your staff right now is the best one could ask for.Ann,Keon,Joey then your maintainence crew Juan,Angelo are on top of everything.Like I said there are times where your hands are tied.

I love the living here. Beautiful view, always clean, maintenance is excellent! The community is always throwing some kind of event to celebrate the residents!

Wellington Estates is a great community to reside in, The staffs are very courteous & efficient in what they do. The location is very central for shopping,dining & entertainment.

it’s a very good place to live with nice people awesome apartments and parks for kids and very good maintenance service is very good and nice here

My residence experience has been incredible. The staff in the office is always very kind and the community is always kept very clean and nice. I also love this location and how convienient it is to so many places.

I really love where my Apt is positioned, surrounded my lush gardens and warm sunlight! The staff is always friendly and accommodating. It feels more like a vacation destination!