I love living here. The office staff and residents are friendly. It is close to civilization yet tucked away. I never worry about packages getting taken and the neighborhood is quiet even with the children.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Moving in has been a breeze thanks to all of the help with the front office, they have been able to answer every question that I have had and made things incredibly easy

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The leasing office staff is friendly, helpful and fun. Updated fitness center is great and the pool and provided furniture is gorgeous. We love living at Estates at Wellington Green!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

My husband and I love living here. The apartments and amenities are great and the staff is absolutely wonderful!! The area is kept clean and well manicured. Just a great place to live!!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It’s been 6 months and and we loving the Estates. We love the neighborhood and everyone is always so helpful. The neighborhood is always well kept and everyone is very friendly.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The apartments are nice and modern, outside is well kept. Gates are currently not working and have been for a while. Some of the common hallways could use some maintenance.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Family orientated community, friendly staff. Well maintained grounds. Close to Great schools. Shopping & restaurants are within walking distance!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Clean, spacious and nice. Some outlets are out but overall good location and well maintained. Nice pool and gym and tennis courts. Friendly staff

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Apartments are really nice and comfortable, Amenities are really nice and clean, wish we can have more storage space in the 2 bed apartment.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Everything is great! The pool, fitness center, tennis courts, and more! We appreciate the trash valet and love that we have a garage for the car.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The Estate's staff are wonderful! The people here are great, and the pool has great amenities! We really like being close to the mall shopping and some great restaurants!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The Estates is a great community. The neighborhood has everything you need. Joey at the office is very helpful! I would recommend The Estates 😊

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It's a very family friendly community. Yet, it's quiet enough for someone who just wants to sit outside and relax. Love the scenery, perfect for dog-walking or jogging. Quick service when there's something wrong in the apartment. So far, it's exceeded my expectations for apartment/townhouse living!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I have lived in the tri-counties in South Florida. Palm Beach County has been my favorite county and in this county, The Estates is my second location. I absolutely love living here. It feels very safe, esthetically it’s beautiful and well maintained, it’s mostly quiet, family oriented, and my absolute favorite part is being able to go walking to the health good market, salon, barber shop and my teenage boys can go walking to the Wellington Mall to hang out with friends. I could not be anymore pleased. I am grateful to be living here.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Overall, amazing place to live. Our family enjoys the community. And close to all the stores, schools. And we always love to go to the pool on the weekends.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love it here. I love all the facilities and the way the place is kept up. The staff is cordial and the other residents are great! Great to call this place my home!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love leaving in The Estates at Wellington Green apartment, stuff, neighbors, and location are awesome! The place is super clean and every time we need it something it gets done super fast, thank you so much to TEAWGA

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Great place to live! Easy acess to many places, malls, school, groceries, restaurants, shops, and highways. The staff is always nice and friendly.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Maintenance is great but I'm concerned about our hurricane readiness. The hardware supplied doesn't fit and the shutters can't be properly installed

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I truly lucked out when I found The Estates of Wellington Green for my new "home". Priced right and beautifully maintained!! The true treasure is the staff in the office, specifically Keon Forbes. He has been so helpful to me the past 3 years. He makes my life easier and I appreciate his timely responses to all my requests. The BEST place to rent in Wellington in my opinion!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

A great community with beautiful amenities and very friendly office staff. On call maintenance is always very quick to fix any issues as well.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The best apartment living experience. The amenities are fantastic. There are permanent grills poolside along with brand new and updated pool furniture, not to mention the gym with all the latest equipment

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I have been living here for a little over a month. So far its been pretty good. People are real friendly, the club house staff are always helpful. My youngest daughter within just a few minutes of being in the community was able to find and make new friends. This is definitely a very family friendly community.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I do enjoy living here but wish the gate was not always broken. I also believe that if we are paying luxury rates (which I feel I am) that the apartments should be spruced up a bit more, some examples are things like granite countertops in the kitchens and better lighting fixtures. I am sure these are details that the newly revamped apartments have, I have been in mine for some years. The team has been awesome in granting my requests for paint, and flooring but also hiked my rent up to luxury pricing, when some times the jobs are not complete. One example is the painters painted my unit but missed an entire section in the stairway. Overall, I have had a good experience here, I just think the pricing is getting too high, which will result in me moving next year and not renewing my lease. Another recommendation is to add better lighting in the stairwells and removing the carpets from the stairs. I will really make the apt. feel more high end. Thanks for listening!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Love it here, it's quiet, the staff and maintenance are amiable. It's a decent price and it's right by the lake ! I love that I chose this as my location, it's awesome !