A beautifully maintained community with supportive and responsive staff. I am impressed with the grounds keeping and the community rules which helps to maintain safe and beautiful spaces.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The gate being broke all the time is my only issue and maintenance has made a road on the pretty grass but yet we have to pick up dog poop. It looks TERRIBLE!!!!!!

I LOVE THE ESTATES @ WELLINGTON GREEN! KEON F. (LEASING AGENT) WAS GREAT VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND INFORMATIVE. I LOVE THE AMENITIES AND EVERYTHING ELSE THISNPLACE HAS TO OFFER

Our community offers an environment very family oriented and friendly. Living here is like feeling at home. You can enjoy a day at the pool, or exercise at the gym with the confidence that it is a safe place to be.

I have only lived here less than a week, but I am very happy with the neighborhood and the office employees. My neighbors are very friendly and the area is so convenient.

Just recently moved in and I absolutely love it here, the staff is so friendly and helpful. Apartments are very nice. Neighborhood is clean and safe!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Good day, I just recently moved into my apartment on June 25, 2019. One of the reasons why I chose this community was because I was excited about having a private garage. On the day of move in I was told that my apartment did come with a garage. I was very unhappy because I truly thought that I would have a private garage. With that being said, parking has been difficult because when I get home from work, the parking spots are not available near the apartment; therefore I have to park down the street from my apartment. Being that I am a single and I have a major medical issue it has become very inconvenient for me. Although I will get over not having a garage; however I wish there were some accommodations in regards to parking.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I’ve lived here since 2011. It’s convenient to My workplace and many other great venues. Office staff f is always pleasant and maintenance crew always goes above and beyond to do their best.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It has been a good experience, i enjoy the pool , gym and the playground areas and go on a stroll every day. The service is always fast and it's close to everything.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I like how quiet is the community. Cleanliness of the areas is on point. The staff have been super helpful and friendly. I really love the location and the amenities.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Maintenance is great here, I’ve had a great experience with them and their very fast at helping with tasks and issues. All in all its been a great year and a few months

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It's a good deal to move in but they raise the rent every year till you move. This discourage us from staying here. This is being penny wise and dollars foolish .

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Estates at Wellington is a nice community in a great location right next to the Wellington Green Mall. Many places to eat nearby and fun things to do.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I LOVE LIVING HERE. THE COMMUNITY IS GREAT. THE MAINTENANCE IS A LITTLE SLOW AT RESPONDING OR 5 STARS, THE GROUNDS ARE WELL KEPT AND UNITS ARE NICELY DONE

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Since day one, Deon and Joey have been very professional and courteous. Joey has really shined through and made a very large impression on us. There is not enough I could say regarding Joey. The day I met him I was out looking for an apartment for myself and my children due to a recent broken marriage. It was not an easy day, to say the least, and Joey filled it with sunshine. His enthusiasm, obvious love for The Estates at Wellington Green, and passion for his job was contagious. In fact, I went home and shared the information with my soon to be ex husband due to Joey’s infectious optimism and loyalty to The Estates. The move in process was as api less as could be. Joey maintained excellent communication. He made me feel like we were friends from day one. So thank you from the bottom of my heart for this entire process. It could’ve been riddled with tears and instead we are all full of enthusiasm and hope for the future!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It is great here. I have been here 3 years. I have felt safe here and the staff here is great. Always very helpful with any issues. A great place to live.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

We like management maintenace does a great job answering maintenace calls. Dog owners tend not to be courteous of othe neighbors and let their dogs bark. Security is lax. People dont care keep breaking gate.

Everything is good but the gate it’s always broken and at night time people are in the pool and when the gate is open. Anyone can come and use the pool not good

The service is good for the most part and most people at the office are nice. Renewed for another 13 months will see how it goes. The gym is nice.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I had a very smooth transition moving into the apartment Joey was fantastic. The apartment is beautiful and I'm glad to call this my home! Thank you

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I give living here a three . 1 Pool is not enough for all the residents to packed on weekends and holidays . Or 2 bbqs not enough plus they are always dirty and out of propane . The blinds are very cheap in the apartments and break easy . For a four bedroom the washer and dryer aren’t big enough to keep up with five people living in the apartment. I’d rather have the floors in the bedroom the laminate like the rest of the apartment easier to clean and better for allergies and pets . The kitchen is nice but really didn’t think about a good place to put the fridge. It’s also way to hot during the summer time because the windows aren’t weather proof .for the amount of rent we pay . This apartment should be way better the lighting in the apartment is so ugly and out dated . No lightning in the bottom of case very dangerous !

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Great place to live, moved in this complex 4 years ago, lived in 2 different units, upgraded to a bigger unit overlooking the lake. Maintenance crew does a good job of the grounds and units. Overall good place to live.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Excellent community, great and safe neighborhood. I'm not worried when my kids are playing outside. Very neat and good surrounding. Love it.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Anne was very helpful with the whole move in process, and answered all of my question and addressed all of my concerns! The additional staff was very welcoming as well.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Absolutely love the community feel of these apartments not to mention the amazing location with the mall just 2 minutes away! Maintenance request get taken care of quickly and efficiently!