Over all we are pretty happy there... we love being on he lake and having the view and the garage.. loving sitting out on the lake. And be able to work from the garage

So far so good, dog upstairs a little noisy but that's apartment life I guess. Place seems well maintained so far. Neibors seem friendly, only stay here 4 nights a week though.

Love the location and how fast maintenance responds to request. I loved how matinence left note cards on the counter when the completed a request. They don’t do that anymore

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The maintenance crews are super nice and extremely professional. They showed up on time and always cleaned after each job. This place is a great place to live.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The neighborhood is amazing love the atmosphere the management never bother you unlike other places around. I very much appreciate not being smothered.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Clean quiet and peaceful I love to stay here more than 3 years nothing change. Nice people office staff was great safety is always number one. Green

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love this apartment complex, it’s walking distance from work, Starbucks, Walgreens and the Mall, everything I need is right here and I LOVE my beautiful apartment, I plan on being here for years, this is an amazing place to live.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Nice community, great environment. My neighbors are very friendly. A little pricey. But definitely recommended. My kids are in love with the pool.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I really like living in the estates!! I’m happy with the apartment and area. Everyone who comes visit loves the look of our apartment too! I just wish the raccoons would stop eating my trash.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

This is a great community with a very efficient maintenance staff. My townhouse is comfortable and the location is very good - close to dining and shopping. I couldn’t give 5 stars because of an ongoing problem with the unit.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

We've had a great experience, so far, in the 6 months that we have lived here. We are especially thankful for Joey who helped us when we were trying to relocate from another state and needed to do much of the rental process from afar. Love the pool and the community events.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Very pleased with the quiet environment within the community. Our apartment was everything we could have asked for when moving in with an easy transition, and the staff was very helpful through our whole experience. Beautiful location!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Quiet and clean. The Estates are my perfect place to call home. The grounds are well maintained and the staff makes you feel welcome long before you sign your lease.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Love The Estates at Wellington. On the pricey side, but worth it. Great family community and close to everything you need. My kids love it here too.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Good for now for the most part except one complaint. Everyone BUT us has Christmas decorations at their entrance! As much money as we pay a month as residents

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The Estates is a great community to live in. The staff is like family, and they truly care about their resident family. The grounds are well kept, and if you ever need anything, just ask!!!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Nice community especially for family with kids since the schools in the area are great . And the location of the community is in the middle of everything so it’s very easy to get around

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Great office staff who are always friendly and professional. Community is quiet and well kept. Awesome neighborhood with great school districts.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Peaceful and child friendly community. We have been here for more than a year and we never felt unsafe. We always feel secured and the staff are amazing. They are accomodating and nice.

I would give it 5 stars if my applicances worked better. They’re always breaking. I love the neighborhodo otherwise. Side note though that Better lighting outside would be nice outside- it’s really dark where I walk my dogs and at my actual front door.

It have been a beautiful experience, everyone have been super helpful and my apartment is exactly how I wanted. Joey helped answered all my questions. Im super excited to be part of this community

Just an overall an amazing and friendly place to live. The office staff is better than you can expect. They are always friendly, helpful and there when you need anything. Love the fact any maintenance can be sent in line and they arrive the next day.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

So far so good. I really love how quite and peaceful this community is. Front office personnel ranks about the best I have ever deal with. Very professional and attentive.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The Estates at Wellington Green is a peaceful and nice comunity. We love the location as is close from the mall, numerous shopping plazas, A graded schools and easy access to main avenues. The amenities and recreation areas are well kept and there is something for all to choose

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I really enjoy living here. It is quiet and clean. Property Managaement is responsive with repairs and any other issues. They are always very helpful.