I would rate the community a 10. Neighbors are very nice along with the staff at the center. Always very helpful with any concern. Amenities are also very nice and always clean.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The staff is always very kind and helpful. The community is kept very nice and well kept. It’s a really great place to live and I definitely want to renew my lease here.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It is very well maintained, beautiful grounds and pool. The staff is wonderful. It is family oriented and dog frienldly. The maintenance is very slow

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Nice and quite neighborhood! Love when the leasing office has family activities such as movie night at the pool, Holiday themed events like cookie decorating for the kids, etc.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love living in The Estates at Wellington Green because it's a gated community and qreat playgrounds, basketball court, a tennis court a big lake , a sidewalk to walk around the community, we have dog waste disposals and very beautiful trees. The home office has a pool, grilling stations, work out room, private bathrooms, gaming room and you can rent a room for special events. The staff are friendly and very professional.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Since being here at the estates at Wellington Green I have felt nothing but secure ness and very welcomed by the community. I love living here!!!! Everything is beautiful and I am so glad my husband and I chose to live here.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Family oriented, excellent community! Confortable apartments next to the lake with good amenities, dogs are welcome. My family and i we love it here.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The estates is a great place to live. Neighbors are very nice and friendly. Management are super Nice. It’s very quiet here. My kids are happy.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

We love estates. We’re very glad they are revamping the gym. Great staff and community! I would definitely recommend it to any of my friends moving soon.

Overall, good community for families. Pets friendly, tennis court, and swimming pool is a plus. Maintenance e staffs are very fast to respond to your needs

Great place, wonderful staff! Pool area is great and has two gas grills. Clean, safe, gated community, very good schools in the area. Quiet neighborhood

Estates at Wellington Green has been a wonderful place to live over the last 4 years. The staff is friendly and helpful, any maintenance or repairs are done quickly and properly, and the community and apartments themselves are great!

Great community. The staff is friendly and helpful. They seem to always be looking at ways to improve the community areas. It's beautiful and quiet here.

Made the move in process simple, fast, and easy! Mantienence guys are fast at responding to orders and super friendly! Great community for families with children! I’m excited and look forward to see the new changes to the fitness center and pool room! I hope they include weights!! The only thing missing is jacuzzi or sauna to relax after working out! ;)

Its been a really great experience so far. Have not had any problems. ALl the workers here have been very kind and the apartment comlex is very comfortable

Great clean and quiet community. Customer service is amazing. Never had an issue with something getting fixed. Pool area is amazing as well to do Bbq and family gathering

Absolutely Beautiful ! From the pool,gym,clubhouse they are wonderful! Comfortable setting,great customer care,maintenance is great, leasing office is very accommodating and the property is so clean !

We just moved in, and although we didn't get to experience much yet the community seems great. One thing we are not too crazy about is the amount of noise we can hear in our apartment, and how neat our neighbors are. They dont keep the hallway really clean and one night, a racoon or animal must have gotten on their trash, they just left it scattered for a few days. On the plus side, the office staff have been great (Joey!).

We love living here because we feel safe and secure. The community grounds are extremely well kept and the amenities have everything that we need. All of our family and friends who have visited praise the well-kept grounds and the location of the complex. The mall, a major hospital and easy access to major highways make this a wonderful place to live.

Great community next to Wellington Green Mall. Nice amenities throughout the complex , pool , gym, tennis court and basketball court, just amazing.

GREAT COMMUNITY TO LIVE IN. NICE SWIMMING POOL, ALL MAINTENANCE WORK ARE DONE SUPER FAST, IF NOT ON THE SAME DAY THAT WE HAVE ORDER THE SERVICE, THE NEXT THEY. WORKERS ON THE FRONT DESK ARE ALWAYS POLITE, HELPFUL AND NICE WITH US, ALWAYS SMILING AND READY TO HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING YOU NEED.

We feel very safe here and the staff is very friendly. Unfortunately our unit has major issues with ants and baby water bugs despite numerous visits from pest control and thorough, constant cleaning. Dog park could also use a water station.

From the time I called to tour The Estates they’ve been nothing but extremely helpful. I felt so welcomed and at home and knew this is where I wanted to be. Every time I needed help or had a question they were right there with an answer. Thank you Estates for making us feel welcomed.

We moved here to put our son in a good public school. Them came across the estates at Wellington green. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. It's a quite beautiful place to call home With a full gym bollards room and Olympic size swimming pool we couldn't be happier. When we place a service call they come asap. We are very happy living a appartment lige here. It's very peaceful at night and they keep up with the grounds regularly. Highly recommend !!! We love it here. It is also so close to all I I need. Centrally located to everything Wellington has to offer.

It has been an absolute blessing to live here. Love the atmosphere of the common areas. The community staff is always very pleasent to speak with and extremely helpful.