Amazing Place can get better, Jacuzzi in the pool area will be great. More Security will be nice, the camera system. Replace the AC filter is something really important why don't bring that to each apartment after month and a half?

Beautiful complex with pool , gym, tennis courts and barbecue areas. Whenever I have something that needs to be fix in the apartment, maintenance does it very fast.

I have been living here for 12 years and I have always been accommodated by the staff.When you live in an apartment you definitely have drawbacks.When you rent to people they are on their best behavior.Unfortunately many people have that apartment mentality where it doesn’t belong to me so why care.Its those thoughts that destroy the beauty very quickly.My theory is wow this is my home and it represents who I am.Its very hard for the staff to control this problem.The entire staff here is exceptional and try to do there best to keep things beautiful.It’s not an easy task when you have people who don’t abide by the rules.Many people living here come basically with no furniture which becomes a very transient place.Am I 100% satisfied No but that’s apartment life I guess.Your staff right now is the best one could ask for.Ann,Keon,Joey then your maintainence crew Juan,Angelo are on top of everything.Like I said there are times where your hands are tied.

I love the living here. Beautiful view, always clean, maintenance is excellent! The community is always throwing some kind of event to celebrate the residents!

Wellington Estates is a great community to reside in, The staffs are very courteous & efficient in what they do. The location is very central for shopping,dining & entertainment.

I like the services community provides. All the maintainancne related issues fixed on time with minimum follow ups. Gym has now more equipments.

I would rate the community a 5. The pool is clean and the gym is sanitary. It is a family centric community so that is always a plus. Definitely recommended to others.

I really love where my Apt is positioned, surrounded my lush gardens and warm sunlight! The staff is always friendly and accommodating. It feels more like a vacation destination!

The Estates at WG offer excellent value for your dollar. The amenities, community and setting are above what other communities offer for much higher rates. The new management and staff represent a positive future for the community and residents.

Residents need to be held accountable for their garbage littering the breezeway. There have been many incidents of animal feces in stairwell for days.

Living at Estates at Wellington Green has been awesome. It is a family friendly neighborhood. Kids have a lot of things to do and the ammenities are great!

Love the sunsets from my balcony looking the view of the beautiful Lake Lisbet. The community overall experience has been really nice. So far I have had a very good experience.

Very friendly staff. Handled the lease and moving process very quickly and efficiently. Apartment was cleaned very quickly too. Nice clean amenities.

Sometimes the dogs bark to much, but Its not that bad. I have been here for almost 4 years. This is my first apartment. I am giving 3 starts because i dont know what else to compare it to I feel safe But that one person got shot so idk Overal 4/5

So far everything has been good. Joey made the whole process easy and made sure things that had to be done get done. It's a big change from a single family home, but so far everything has been great

The staff here is always so kind. The community is very quiet and kept very nice. The amenities are great and I really enjoy living here. I plan to renew my lease!

Nice place to live but many things should be worked on. The gates not working for instance, the pool not being heated. The old AC units on many apartments, the parking situation and the Dog owners not picking up after their dogs.

Over all we are pretty happy there... we love being on he lake and having the view and the garage.. loving sitting out on the lake. And be able to work from the garage

So far so good, dog upstairs a little noisy but that's apartment life I guess. Place seems well maintained so far. Neibors seem friendly, only stay here 4 nights a week though.

Love the location and how fast maintenance responds to request. I loved how matinence left note cards on the counter when the completed a request. They don’t do that anymore

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The maintenance crews are super nice and extremely professional. They showed up on time and always cleaned after each job. This place is a great place to live.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The neighborhood is amazing love the atmosphere the management never bother you unlike other places around. I very much appreciate not being smothered.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Clean quiet and peaceful I love to stay here more than 3 years nothing change. Nice people office staff was great safety is always number one. Green

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love this apartment complex, it’s walking distance from work, Starbucks, Walgreens and the Mall, everything I need is right here and I LOVE my beautiful apartment, I plan on being here for years, this is an amazing place to live.