Great place to live, moved in this complex 4 years ago, lived in 2 different units, upgraded to a bigger unit overlooking the lake. Maintenance crew does a good job of the grounds and units. Overall good place to live.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Excellent community, great and safe neighborhood. I'm not worried when my kids are playing outside. Very neat and good surrounding. Love it.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Anne was very helpful with the whole move in process, and answered all of my question and addressed all of my concerns! The additional staff was very welcoming as well.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Absolutely love the community feel of these apartments not to mention the amazing location with the mall just 2 minutes away! Maintenance request get taken care of quickly and efficiently!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Absolutely love it here it feels like home! Management is on top of our requests if any.The community is beautiful . Everyone is very kind .

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

We are about to sign our 3rd lease we are so happy to be moving to a bigger apartment. We love the amenities and neighbors who reside here. The staff is Awesome!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love this place. The staff here is awesome! Both the office staff and maintenance are wonderful. They all go above and beyond every chance they get. The people who live here are really nice too. Keon & Joey made everything a breeze with move in. Maintenance responds quickly. I've even had one mention something they noticed and said we can replace that for you too. It's unheard of the level of excellence they maintain here. You can't help but feel at home here. You can't help but be grateful to live in such an awesome community! We love our home! Best place I've ever lived in my life! That says a lot at my age.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love where we live! The office staff is very responsive and accommodating. It’s a quiet community which we love. It’s close to everything!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Overall amazing community and amenities. Customer service is what you always want when renting. Customer service is beyond wonderful. The events make everything worth while. Just wish the rent didn't increase so much every year. That is the only down fall.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Excellent. The people who work are very friendly and helpful. the social areas and green areas are very well maintained, it is quiet to live.When you need plumbing maintenance or any failure you have, always pay attention and do the repair immediately

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The Estates at Wellington Green never disappoints me. The upkeep on this community makes it as beautiful as it always is and the office staff is always willing to help!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love this place. In the middle of Wellington, close to everything. Excellent staff in the office and around the property. Taken very good care of!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Moved here in November 2017 and have been completely satisfied with the way the community is cared for- both the grounds and the apartment. All of our visitors have complimented on the beauty and location of the complex. We love it here.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Absolutely love The Estates all of the residents are super friendly! Lots of fun things to do within the community, and very pet friendly. The front office staff go above and beyond to make sure you’re satisfied

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Living here is easy...peaceful. The staff is responsive and friendly. Our 3 bedroom apartment feels roomy and spacious. We are extremely happy

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It is noisy bc of kids screaming in the courtyard and at the pool. Families should not play loud music, it is rude when many go there to relax!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The apartment and community are very friendly and secure feeling. Cost has risen a bit higher than I’d like but it is still less expensive than nearby complex’s.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Great place to live, they keep the neighborhood clean. Good customer service, kids friendly. Overall I love it here. I love the apartments layout.....

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

A lot of evening noise near my residence. The lights out side are too bright, need black out shades. Rental pay portal is not that user friendly.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The location is amazing! A lot of great places to go to within walking distance. The community is well maintained and clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I have lived in this community for almost 2 years. For the most part, my experience here has been wonderful. The staff is great. I love the amenities. What I love the most about living at The Estates. Is their prompt response to maintenance issues.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It is a nice community however the renewal rates are outrageous. No incentive to renew with crazy hike in prices. I suggest leaving after the lease is up.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Great community, awesome staff! Couldn’t be more content with the service they give. Keon is always a great assistance to what ever need and always available to speak with us when we need him.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Love living in the estates of Wellington green! It is such a quiet and relaxed neighborhood and fits all of my needs! I love Having a residents gate that is separate from guests but do wish there was a sticker or clicker we could use instead of having to carry around a card to open the gate

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Haven't officially moved in yet.....Staying by a friend and moving stuff over little by little. HOWEVER, staff has been BEYOND excellent and I CANNOT WAIT to use the amenities. Everything and BEYOND beautiful and CLEAN (which is VERY important to me). The pool area is my favorite part and believe it or not, as PERFECT as it is (in my eyes) as is...I was actually informed they are upgrading the furniture! Whereas I think they are fine...however, looking forward to seeing something improved that doesn't need to be :)