The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

4.5

4.5

Great community, very clean, quiet at night, great team in the front office and maintenance guys that are quick with fixes. I highly recommend living here and recommend it to everyone looking
Great service since moving in here. The apartment is great! Love the area and the community. Awesome for pets as well. Very close to restaurants.
I love living at The Estates of Wellington Green neighbors are awesome view is gorgeous and is just a really nice place my family and I really enjoy it here!!! 😁
Great environment! I had to renew my lease, I haven’t had any complaints yet. The only thing to be aware of is that the gate is a bit annoying cause it doesn’t work most of the time. Other than that, I love it here! Maintenance is always there asap.
We love living at The Estates at Wellington Green! The location is close to lots of restaurants, the Mall, and a park right down the road. The maintenance men are spot on in getting repairs done in a timely manner. And the staff in the front office are superb!
Everything is working out great. No complaints. Gate is out of function a little too often. I really like my apartment and it’s location. Unfortunately I haven’t visited the pool once
Una experiencia muy agradable,estoy feliz de vivir aquí es una zona muy agradable y buena ,todo muy bien organizado y limpio,además de mucha seguridad
so far so good! This condo keep the streets clean and the landscape well maintained. But the main gate is a trouble because is always broken, maybe needs a new setup time.
Los acabados del apartamento no están en buenas condiciones, el personal que trabaja allí es excelente, muy atentos y siempre dispuestos a ayudar!
The community is gorgeous and staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Moving in was a breeze and everything was perfectly set up. The views around the community are marvelous as well!