I have lived in The Estates at Wellington Green for only a couple months now but I love it so much already! The neighborhood is beautiful, clean, and in a great location. The staff is friendly and very helpful with everything. A couple great perks of the neighborhood is the valet trash service and lot of parking. This is an all around great place to live for people of all ages.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I’ve been living in this community for over 4 years, I love it, safe place for your kids, nice and healthy environment...over all the perfect place to rent!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I’ve been living in this community since the summer of 2015 and I will say that I truly love it here because of the location, right next to stores , mall, and the most important is my son’s school and after school center which is very close by and that makes it very convenient . This area is also safe and the schools are incredible .

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Just moved in but have loved everything so far. Nice quiet area and a variety of people living there! Think I'll stay for a while.. it just checks everything off my list!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Only moved in about a week ago, but so far everything is great. Office personnel are extremely friendly. We had great and friendly conversation as we prepared my move in. It was effortless, thanks to their great communication via both email s and calls. Thank you

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

No better place to live in Wellington! Best family community ever! We have loved our stay and plan on staying for as long as we here in Wellington!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love living here. The staff is very nice, it is in a very safe area, neighborhood is quiet, and the amenities are up to date and great. I plan to renew my lease.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I think this is a nice neighborhood I haven't been here long... But I like it so far. Great pool, nice sports spaces, and I like the atmosphere very cozy.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I’ve lived at the estates for almost a year, and if my family wasn’t moving to another state we would renew our lease. It has a great location near the mall and hospital, and a great walking path around the complex to enjoy the well kept landscape. Abundance of ants and cats but it is Florida. The pool is great for grilling, and has a good view of the pond. Just bring something to keep the mosquitoes at bay if your out there at dusk.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

We love it here, the up keep to the apartments and the community is wonderful every thing looks no clean and manicured at all times. All the staff is wonderful

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The facilities are amazing! The pool is huge and there are plenty of chairs, the gym is brand new and has great equipment. It is a mostly quiet neighborhood.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The place is beautiful, the staff are very nice and polite, I think they should update the apartments with better quality in terms of the finishes, the bathrooms the kitchen tops, windows and the mesh system, to be able to justify the act cost of rent and the area, afterwards it has been a pleasant experience

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Amazing Place can get better, Jacuzzi in the pool area will be great. More Security will be nice, the camera system. Replace the AC filter is something really important why don't bring that to each apartment after month and a half?

Beautiful complex with pool , gym, tennis courts and barbecue areas. Whenever I have something that needs to be fix in the apartment, maintenance does it very fast.

I have been living here for 12 years and I have always been accommodated by the staff.When you live in an apartment you definitely have drawbacks.When you rent to people they are on their best behavior.Unfortunately many people have that apartment mentality where it doesn’t belong to me so why care.Its those thoughts that destroy the beauty very quickly.My theory is wow this is my home and it represents who I am.Its very hard for the staff to control this problem.The entire staff here is exceptional and try to do there best to keep things beautiful.It’s not an easy task when you have people who don’t abide by the rules.Many people living here come basically with no furniture which becomes a very transient place.Am I 100% satisfied No but that’s apartment life I guess.Your staff right now is the best one could ask for.Ann,Keon,Joey then your maintainence crew Juan,Angelo are on top of everything.Like I said there are times where your hands are tied.

I love the living here. Beautiful view, always clean, maintenance is excellent! The community is always throwing some kind of event to celebrate the residents!

Wellington Estates is a great community to reside in, The staffs are very courteous & efficient in what they do. The location is very central for shopping,dining & entertainment.

I like the services community provides. All the maintainancne related issues fixed on time with minimum follow ups. Gym has now more equipments.

I would rate the community a 5. The pool is clean and the gym is sanitary. It is a family centric community so that is always a plus. Definitely recommended to others.

I really love where my Apt is positioned, surrounded my lush gardens and warm sunlight! The staff is always friendly and accommodating. It feels more like a vacation destination!

The Estates at WG offer excellent value for your dollar. The amenities, community and setting are above what other communities offer for much higher rates. The new management and staff represent a positive future for the community and residents.

Residents need to be held accountable for their garbage littering the breezeway. There have been many incidents of animal feces in stairwell for days.

Living at Estates at Wellington Green has been awesome. It is a family friendly neighborhood. Kids have a lot of things to do and the ammenities are great!

Love the sunsets from my balcony looking the view of the beautiful Lake Lisbet. The community overall experience has been really nice. So far I have had a very good experience.