I've had a great experience so far! The service requests are always addressed immediately, never longer than a day or two which is amazing. The only area for improvement would be that there seems to always be the smell of smoke on my floor even though it's a no smoking building. I know that management has been doing their best to minimize this so thank you for the emails as I know this can be hard to enforce.

The reason for the missing half star: - Construction noise sometimes. - Noisy neighbors (Singing past midnight). other than that everything is good.

Door men are nice. Rooftop has a really nice view. Amenity and building very nice but need to get rid of units that are doing Airbnb/short term rental.

Very nice building with cool amenities and a super gym with a basketball court. And the staff is fantastic and always very helpful with everything.

It's amazing here, very nice building the staff is great and very helpful! The location is also very good since almost every thing you need is near by

Building is great, concierges are wonderfully nice and attentive and make the building a great place to come home to. Latch doesn't always work.

Sometimes can hear loud music from other apartments at night. Hope there can be a rule established. Generally speaking a good experience living here:)

Love the building, amenities, my unit, and the surrounding area of Hudson Yards but so far staff has been dismissive and not accommodating. My experience would greatly improve if staff were more willing to assist in the moving in process- for example, help with setting up keys, reserving the service elevator, accommodating movers, etc.

There was a problem with my original lease and taking possession of the apartment. However, the building and staff are great. The rooftop views are outstanding.

Living here has been wonderful - I enjoy the front desk staff, my apartment and the amenities. There are a few hiccups in my apartment (dryer works only on one setting, AC has a weird rattling noise and some cracks in sealing) but those are small fixes. Overall, I absolutely love this place!

Great experience so far! Love the amenities, the apartment itself, and the staff. The location is up and coming which causes some minor difficulties.

management doesn't follow their promises. We were promised that we could start our lease on sep 1, but turns out our lease was changed to Aug

Have only been here a few days but everyone is so nice and has made me feel so welcomed. The staff has answered every question I have had no matter how stupid the question was

Since moving into the Eugene on August 15th. The tenants has been so friendly and welcoming not to mention the entire staff of the building has been exceptionally friendly, helpful and welcoming. They all knew my name within the first few days. I haven't gotten a chance to enjoy all the amenities because there are so many but will get there soon enough. Enjoying my new home immensely!!!!!

Very happy with the building! Staff is wonderful, so kind and friendly. Events are great, although I would love them more often! Gym and amenities are always clean and pristine!

Its so amazing living here. With great location, convenient to go anywhere and also the room is nice with really great view which can see the Empire State Building!

We just moved in but so far the apartment is great and everyone who works here is friendly and professional. The building, roof, and amenities are really nice. The game room needs some work though.

Great views, friendly staff. Props to Liam and Valerie for creating amazing community experiences. Wish the neighbors were more respectful. Too many smokers who do respect the rules.

The quality of the building, amenities but especially the staff is outstanding. The location across the street from Hudson Yards, shopping, restaurants, grocery store, The Shed and the #7 train make living here convenient and exciting.

I love the building and the staff. Everything is always clean and the staff are SUPER friendly. I adore them. I hate that traffic outside because of the tunnel entrance, but obviously that can't be avoided. We've really enjoyed living here :)

Good events organised but not enough people participate. Maybe need more proactive with of getting the community to commit to attending . Perhaps small fee to take part and then refund it or save it and give to a community charity

Absolutely amazing never want to leave. Rooftop has the best views in nyc, front desk people make me so happy and are so friendly. Room is clean and new

Amazing. Love this place. The building and the employees are great. Not that much community feeling for the people. Would love to see events for kids so that parents can get to meet :)

A great building and community, with friendly staff and incredible amenities! It feels like its own New York neighborhood. I am truly so glad that I moved here.

Reply from The Eugene

We have absolutely loved living at the Eugene. From the front desk staff who know everyone by name to the top-notch fitness facilities and communal areas to the ridiculous view and all-new appliances - it’s really hard to find anything to complain about.

Reply from The Eugene