The worst thing about this building is the never-ending construction. I am waken up every morning at sharp seven. The view from my windows are completely blocked. This is really annoying.

Reply from The Eugene

Nice building with range of cool amenities. Friendly stuff. The location is getting better since after the Hudson Yards mall has opened, but getting crowded.

Reply from The Eugene

First rate experience here, especially the front desk personnel, standing out to me are Justine and Marvin. Justine helped me on my move in day when I was experiencing some elevator issues and she made it much better. Marvin is a consummate professional and takes care of the residents wonderfully.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene has been a great experience since i moved in. All of the concierge's are very friendly and accommodating. Management is a great help as well.

Reply from The Eugene

LOVE the amenities & the staff is very friendly. My only complaint is that sometimes there is only one person manning the front desk so a long line builds up and you have to wait a while to pick up packages. Also, the elevator for the higher level floors is so slow and packed because anyone who wants to go to the roof has to use it.

Reply from The Eugene

All my neighbors are very warm, and all the people that work here, especially the front desk is always ready and willing to help. Thank you.

Reply from The Eugene

So far, everything is great. Location is excellent and the staff are super friendly. I would definitely recommend this location to other people looking to live in NYC.

Reply from The Eugene

Really enjoued my time staying at the eugene. staffs are always welcoming and willing to help you out whenever you have questions. highly recommend :)

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene is awesome (especially since they took the scaffolding down). It just keeps getting better as, one-by-one, Hudson Yards comes into its own. The mall is finished (Amazing) the Vessel, The Shed - all awesome and right across 10th Ave. It is become a beautiful city all its own. But the Best part is the staff, Marv, Kevin, Keegan, Liam - everyone is awesome and like family. I've been here a year and a half and I love it.

Reply from The Eugene

After my first 6 months at The Eugene, I can confidently say this is my favorite place I've lived in so far. I didn't think I would ever move into an apartment building, having lived in houses my whole life. But the doorpersons really make you feel welcomed and the amenities and events are awesome. I love the view from the apartment and the close proximity to cool places in town.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene is amazing. There's nothing like it in New York City. The list of amenities is great. The rooftop is one of the best rooftops in all of Manhattan

Reply from The Eugene

Friendly people working here and nice apartments and amenities! The gym is super nice and brand new and the full basketball court is very cool.

Reply from The Eugene

So far i'd say that everything is on point. The staff is always there when needed & ready to help. The building is constantly clean and in shape as well.

Reply from The Eugene

Love my entire experience. The gym, the rooftop, the doormen, everything is fantastic. And especially now that the construction out front has finished, the building has a lovely feel to it.

Reply from The Eugene

Love it very friendly staff and they treat you like a king glad I choose this building they got everything you need don't even got to leave the building for things.

Reply from The Eugene

I love living in this building. I feel like there is little need to ever even leave the building. So many activities to choose from. The staff is so personable and made the apartment feel like home so fast.

Reply from The Eugene

Very happy with staff here! Love the amenities. I wish the gym offered more classes. The common areas are well maintened. I wish pinball and air hockey machines worked more frequently.

Reply from The Eugene

The staff are helpful and friendly and maintenance requests get resolved quickly. Thank you to the Eugene for organizing community events and maintaining a nice building.

Reply from The Eugene

I really like the Eugene for the great-looking building, nice people, best-in-class amenity, services and convenient location. However, I think the rent is too expensive for what it’s worth.

Reply from The Eugene

Amenities are the best but can be really crowded. There seems to be a lot of large groups or business meetings taking place around the building which makes it feel less homey

Reply from The Eugene

Front desk is super friendly, the amenity spaces are clean overall building seems to be well maintained. Please spray something in the collection room cause it smells horrible. Do you have any suggestions on ways to block out construction noise in apartment?

Reply from The Eugene

Have lived in the Eugene for about 6 months. Experience has been great for the most part. Staff are friendly and maintenance requests are taken care of promptly.

Reply from The Eugene

We have absolutely loved living at the Eugene. From the front desk staff who know everyone by name to the top-notch fitness facilities and communal areas to the ridiculous view and all-new appliances - it’s really hard to find anything to complain about.

Reply from The Eugene

A great building and community, with friendly staff and incredible amenities! It feels like its own New York neighborhood. I am truly so glad that I moved here.

Reply from The Eugene

Amazing. Love this place. The building and the employees are great. Not that much community feeling for the people. Would love to see events for kids so that parents can get to meet :)