I love the building and the staff. Everything is always clean and the staff are SUPER friendly. I adore them. I hate that traffic outside because of the tunnel entrance, but obviously that can't be avoided. We've really enjoyed living here :)

great experience living here. nice amenities and neighbourhood. very close to subway stations and really friendly and welcoming staff members

Reply from The Eugene

I’m really impressed with the staff and building. Favorite one I’ve lived at in my history of New York apartments. The staff is responsive and friendly. I enjoy coming home!

Reply from The Eugene

Management is great and they definitely help create a community feeling. There are events they put together to ensure tenants are able to meet each other and also shows that management cares greatly.

Reply from The Eugene

Very friendly and welcoming staff. It feels so nice coming home and being greeted so warmly. I love having the cafe right there as well, so nice coming down in the morning for a mocha latte :)

Reply from The Eugene

Absolutely amazing never want to leave. Rooftop has the best views in nyc, front desk people make me so happy and are so friendly. Room is clean and new

Amazing amenities, attentive staff, well appointed apartments make the Eugene a great place to live. I appreciate that issues in the building typically get resolved quickly as well. Overall, I am very very happy with my decision to live at the Eugene.

Reply from The Eugene

Great staff in a great and friendly building. The feeling of home. People living here are friendly and are generally easy going. You meet and talk :)

Reply from The Eugene

So far everything is great ! Can’t wait to be in the building for spring and summer. The staff is welcoming and the building is beautiful !!

Reply from The Eugene

All eugene staff is excellent and very polite. Is like living in the paradise. The building and the amenities are gorgeous is a dream come true for everyone, I’m sure another people feel just like me.

Reply from The Eugene

So far it’s been a great beginning in the Eugene community. We cannot wait to explore more of the community and the neighborhood. Looking forward to hanging on the roof deck

Reply from The Eugene

We received our keys last week, and moved in yesterday. So far-everything has been amazing. The concierge and front desk teams have been STUPENDOUS. They are efficient, quick to respond, and a complete delight. The maintenance team has always responded right away to every inquiry. We are so impressed and excited to be here. We love our apartment and adore the amenities which are the best in the city!

Reply from The Eugene

Spectacular amenities and superb customer service. While you must pay additional for some features, there is still much available to you at no cost. Highly impressed.

Reply from The Eugene

Very friendly and accommodating front desk and concierge staff. Amenities are all very well designed and enjoyable to utilize. Buildinglink has been useful in connecting residents.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene is amazing. There's nothing like it in New York City. The list of amenities is great. The rooftop is one of the best rooftops in all of Manhattan

Reply from The Eugene

My Resident Experience has been a blessing, I am thankful to be surrounded by such an amazing staff that are truly helpful. I also enjoy all of the buildings amenities.

Reply from The Eugene

Everyone is very nice to each other and I feel like I am warmly welcomed everytime I enter the building. I enjoy socializing with my neighbors and making meaningful relationships with them.

Reply from The Eugene

Feel very safe and comfort. All the staffs are very patient when I have any questions or requests. Also, the view from the room and reach status of liberty. Love this place.

Reply from The Eugene

Since there are a lot of residents are new in the building- i do not think doormen remember their residents in the building. Hope that settles soon. However, they are very nice~

Reply from The Eugene

Everyone is so helpful and professional in the Eugene, I feel very welcomed and my move in has been amazing so far. I'm so happy to be able to call this place home.

Reply from The Eugene

so far, so good!! Just moved in but loving the Eugene thus far. One thing, would love to know how to limit the email notices regarding guests and also community sales offers. Is it possible to limit these notifications?

Reply from The Eugene

So far so good! Front desk has been helpful, professional and friendly. People around the building seem nice. It’s only our first week but it’s been easy.

Reply from The Eugene

Great service, great amenities. I can always look forward to coming home to a clean and well maintained environment. Have no complaints!!!!!

Reply from The Eugene

I have been enjoying my experience at the Eugene since my move-in. I am constantly impressed by how attentive and helpful the front desk staff are, and appreciate their hard work. I was also impressed with the building's facilities such as the laundry service, which was also very professional. My only suggestion would be to have some sort of protocol or guideline for residents with dogs in the building. I do not have a dog, and while I understand that the Eugene is a dog-friendly apartment, I have seen a lot of cases where residents with dogs will walk around the hallways, elevators and common areas without any dog leashes. I have had incidents where a dog not on a leash would come too close and make unwanted contact. Some would even bark at me, run up to me and try to attack me. I would appreciate it if building residents with dogs could be encouraged to use dog leashes whenever possible to prevent such instances. Overall, however, my experience has been great and I appreciate how helpful everyone at the staff is. I would definitely recommend the Eugene to my friends and acquaintances. Thank you.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene offers 5 star service all around. The deluxe amenities are unparalleled. The interior designs in common spaces & apartments are unique, high-end and modern. The staff go out of their way to be friendly, helpful and accomodating.