We received our keys last week, and moved in yesterday. So far-everything has been amazing. The concierge and front desk teams have been STUPENDOUS. They are efficient, quick to respond, and a complete delight. The maintenance team has always responded right away to every inquiry. We are so impressed and excited to be here. We love our apartment and adore the amenities which are the best in the city!

Reply from The Eugene

All my neighbors are very warm, and all the people that work here, especially the front desk is always ready and willing to help. Thank you.

Reply from The Eugene

Very happy with staff here! Love the amenities. I wish the gym offered more classes. The common areas are well maintened. I wish pinball and air hockey machines worked more frequently.

Reply from The Eugene

So far i'd say that everything is on point. The staff is always there when needed & ready to help. The building is constantly clean and in shape as well.

Reply from The Eugene

So far everything is great ! Can’t wait to be in the building for spring and summer. The staff is welcoming and the building is beautiful !!

Reply from The Eugene

I think our community is great and I really enjoyed living here. The amenities are nice and organized. The front desk is helpful and welcoming. I felt home here.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene has been a great experience since i moved in. All of the concierge's are very friendly and accommodating. Management is a great help as well.

Reply from The Eugene

First rate experience here, especially the front desk personnel, standing out to me are Justine and Marvin. Justine helped me on my move in day when I was experiencing some elevator issues and she made it much better. Marvin is a consummate professional and takes care of the residents wonderfully.

Reply from The Eugene

My experience living here at the Eugene has been phenomenal this is the best city in the world and this is the absolute best neighborhood in building in the the city!! All of my neighbors and everyone who works in this building is absolutely friendly and helpful. The building itself is beautiful inside and out everything is top-of-the-line gorgeous and luxurious.

Reply from The Eugene

So far this place is top notch. The staff, the area: the views are all amazing and above the rest. Everyone is helpful, professional and nice

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene is amazing. There's nothing like it in New York City. The list of amenities is great. The rooftop is one of the best rooftops in all of Manhattan

Reply from The Eugene

The staff are helpful and friendly and maintenance requests get resolved quickly. Thank you to the Eugene for organizing community events and maintaining a nice building.

Reply from The Eugene

Feel very safe and comfort. All the staffs are very patient when I have any questions or requests. Also, the view from the room and reach status of liberty. Love this place.

Reply from The Eugene

great experience living here. nice amenities and neighbourhood. very close to subway stations and really friendly and welcoming staff members

Reply from The Eugene

The staff and service at The Eugene is fantastic. I am greeted by my name and welcomed each time I arrive home. And the staff is always ready and happy to help if I ever need anything.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene it is amazing place to live all amenities are great, the neighborhood it is a plus all cafe shopping and transportation are great .

Reply from The Eugene

Love it very friendly staff and they treat you like a king glad I choose this building they got everything you need don't even got to leave the building for things.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene has a strong sense of community and my neighbors are friendly, interesting people that let me pet their dogs! There is a unity among the residents that makes you feel as though you belong to something every time you enter a community space. Everyone is nice here!

Reply from The Eugene

I’m really impressed with the staff and building. Favorite one I’ve lived at in my history of New York apartments. The staff is responsive and friendly. I enjoy coming home!

Reply from The Eugene

Management is great and they definitely help create a community feeling. There are events they put together to ensure tenants are able to meet each other and also shows that management cares greatly.

Reply from The Eugene

Very friendly and welcoming staff. It feels so nice coming home and being greeted so warmly. I love having the cafe right there as well, so nice coming down in the morning for a mocha latte :)

Reply from The Eugene

Really enjoued my time staying at the eugene. staffs are always welcoming and willing to help you out whenever you have questions. highly recommend :)

Reply from The Eugene

Amazing amenities, attentive staff, well appointed apartments make the Eugene a great place to live. I appreciate that issues in the building typically get resolved quickly as well. Overall, I am very very happy with my decision to live at the Eugene.

Reply from The Eugene

Love my entire experience. The gym, the rooftop, the doormen, everything is fantastic. And especially now that the construction out front has finished, the building has a lovely feel to it.

Reply from The Eugene

My experience has been very good there. Staffs are very friendly. I also really enjoy the cool amenities at this building, definitely a plus if you work out regularly.