I think is very good ,the space is very clean and elevator is very fast.and the fitness room and gym is very new ,just the window is not very easy to open

Reply from The Eugene

Nice appliances and amenities. Great interior design. There are sometimes that no one would be present at front desk (getting package for residents) which shall be addressed.

Reply from The Eugene

the building is nice and with very friendly people. I happen to love the rooftop the most, it allows me to chill after spending all day in school and work.

Reply from The Eugene

Love living at the Eugene. The great staff is what really makes the experience amazing. The cool amenities, events and views are a great bonus too.

Reply from The Eugene

Great place to live!! Fun events, amazing staff, and luxury apartments. The only drawback is the amount of construction in the neighborhood.

Reply from The Eugene

Great building and staff. Location is super. Amenities are really the best in the city. Overall we really could not be happier with our choice

Reply from The Eugene

I love calling the Eugene home. The best of the best are here and I truly enjoy our vibrant and positive community. Being able to share this with my friends and family is a dream come true.

Reply from The Eugene

My experience has been very good there. Staffs are very friendly. I also really enjoy the cool amenities at this building, definitely a plus if you work out regularly.

Reply from The Eugene

very good amenities and nice people. The Staff there are pretty warm-heaerted and i feel immediately welcomed when i get in to the eugene. High recommended

Reply from The Eugene

My only complaints are about the water pressure in the shower and the lack of detailed monthly bills. Everything else has been great so far.

Reply from The Eugene

Love living here; everything about it. Great location, excellent amenities, friendly staff, convenience, security, and comfort. Made moving to NYC so much easier than it otherwise would have been.

Reply from The Eugene

The rooftop is the greatest hub for our community; everyone's joyful and happy to say hi. It's always fun with the concierge etc. come up to check on things as they too get a big smile because they're great!

Reply from The Eugene

Building itself is brand new, delivered in March earlier this year. Have had consistent issues with appliances in our unit (dishwasher flooding, oven malfunction). Management of the building has been poor. They reached out to give notice of renewal timing then did not respond to three emails over the course of two weeks. Negatives aside, the concierge service and front desk staff are very helpful.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene is great. The amenities are unmatched, the building has beautiful views, and the community events really help me feel like I am at home.

Reply from The Eugene

it would be much better if we don't have to wait in line one by one and get packages at the front desk. There could probably be an easier way.

Reply from The Eugene

Application process was easy and convenient, and the leasing office was great in answering questions, especially Luke who helped us find an apartment that met our needs

Reply from The Eugene

We need to pick up the package at front desk, which is fine. Yet sometimes it takes really long time as many residents are trying to wait to be served one by one. Probably there could be a better way. Also it would be better if there’s camera on each floor, for the security reason.

Reply from The Eugene

The eugene apartments is place I have ever lived! The rooftop is my favorite place to be and I love the convenience of having everything that I need in one place.

Reply from The Eugene

Love hearing "Welcome Home!" when I arrive after a long day. The halls are always kept nice and neat and the bluestone cafe is a gem. Grateful for such wonderful amenities and staff

Reply from The Eugene

I have been very much enjoying living in Eugene. Its has great offerings of amenities, great staff and within the heart of the city. Couldnt ask for more

Reply from The Eugene

Love the space thus far. Hoping that all the amenities will be available on the weekends and not busy! Thanks for all the hard work. Appreciate it

Reply from The Eugene

We love it here! Everyone has been nice and very helpful and welcoming to us! Congratulations on a very well trained and expert crew. Loving the roof! And the views too

Reply from The Eugene

The front desk staff have been amazing as have the porters. I am also impressed with the responsiveness of the experience managers. Really impressed so far.

Reply from The Eugene

Greatest place in the city to call home. The community at the Eugene is unmatched. They have truly tapped into something special here and I look forward to every new experience.

Reply from The Eugene

No complaints. Building staff are beyond hospitable and ensure each resident is tended to. Everyone remembers your name and always greets you with a smile. Any maintenance request is taken care of super quick. Feel safe at all times.