Everything has been pretty good overall. The only negatives are the noise levels coming from the construction all day and the ventilation system in the apartments does not make any sense.

Reply from The Eugene

Moved in a couple of weeks ago and have really enjoyed living here so far. The front desk staff are generally very friendly and repair requests are taken care of promptly.

Reply from The Eugene

I’m really impressed with the staff and building. Favorite one I’ve lived at in my history of New York apartments. The staff is responsive and friendly. I enjoy coming home!

Reply from The Eugene

Management is great and they definitely help create a community feeling. There are events they put together to ensure tenants are able to meet each other and also shows that management cares greatly.

Reply from The Eugene

Very friendly and welcoming staff. It feels so nice coming home and being greeted so warmly. I love having the cafe right there as well, so nice coming down in the morning for a mocha latte :)

Reply from The Eugene

The neighborhood is not good. A lot of homeless people around the surroundings. My neighbors are crazy. Cops are banging at their door in the middle of the night every few months. There are a lot of lower income housing residents in the building. The construction noise will give me a headache day and night. It's a constant jackhammer pounding that I can't get away from. The front dest staff is really nice and caring. One of the only good things about living here. Rent is way overpriced and I'm not sure it's worth it.

Reply from The Eugene

Haven’t had that much of experience thus far as just moved in. However, I can say the apartment was found in good condition and the staff was welcoming and helpful

Reply from The Eugene

Amazing amenities, attentive staff, well appointed apartments make the Eugene a great place to live. I appreciate that issues in the building typically get resolved quickly as well. Overall, I am very very happy with my decision to live at the Eugene.

Reply from The Eugene

The eugene is a great community with great amenities! The front desk staff is super friendly and knows every resident by name! I feel very safe living here as well! Not to mention the great views!

Reply from The Eugene

So far everything is great ! Can’t wait to be in the building for spring and summer. The staff is welcoming and the building is beautiful !!

Reply from The Eugene

Great staff in a great and friendly building. The feeling of home. People living here are friendly and are generally easy going. You meet and talk :)

Reply from The Eugene

All eugene staff is excellent and very polite. Is like living in the paradise. The building and the amenities are gorgeous is a dream come true for everyone, I’m sure another people feel just like me.

Reply from The Eugene

So far it’s been a great beginning in the Eugene community. We cannot wait to explore more of the community and the neighborhood. Looking forward to hanging on the roof deck

Reply from The Eugene

We received our keys last week, and moved in yesterday. So far-everything has been amazing. The concierge and front desk teams have been STUPENDOUS. They are efficient, quick to respond, and a complete delight. The maintenance team has always responded right away to every inquiry. We are so impressed and excited to be here. We love our apartment and adore the amenities which are the best in the city!

Reply from The Eugene

I've been a resident since October of 2018 and the staff is fantastic. Front Desk Service is top shelf, along with maintenance staff are always first and immediate responders, while Liam Higgins has always responded to every question, request and assisted us with information and referrals to support our needs here. I love the facilities and amenities from the golf simulator, basketball court to the library and workout/game rooms. The activities frequently held. the access to a reception and meeting areas and a patio style roof are like having our own oasis in Manhattan.

Reply from The Eugene

Spectacular amenities and superb customer service. While you must pay additional for some features, there is still much available to you at no cost. Highly impressed.

Reply from The Eugene

Very friendly and accommodating front desk and concierge staff. Amenities are all very well designed and enjoyable to utilize. Buildinglink has been useful in connecting residents.

Reply from The Eugene

I really enjoyed the facility, interior decoration, and the staffs here. However, I have been hearing consistent and loud construction noise every early morning since three weeks ago, which is a bit annoying. Also, I would suggest keeping two people at the front desk at all time since a lot of times I walk in there was only one person at the desk and he or she would disappear to the back to get some packages for the residents, which leaves the front desk unattended and insecure. I love the whole atmosphere a lot and I wish to see some positive changes as I keep live here.

Reply from The Eugene

Honestly I love The EUGENE, it is so unique and gives off this vibe which belongs to youngings; the new generation. From the decoration to amenities, it is much feels of a college campus. NEVERTHELESS, everyone in the building have such warmth connections, it’s like a family. A city within a city.

Reply from The Eugene

I enjoy the Eugene very much. All staff are friendly kind and helpful. As a affordable resident I feel I am treated like everyone else which is important to me. Front desk staff are wonderful.

Reply from The Eugene

Feel very safe and comfort. All the staffs are very patient when I have any questions or requests. Also, the view from the room and reach status of liberty. Love this place.

Reply from The Eugene

Since there are a lot of residents are new in the building- i do not think doormen remember their residents in the building. Hope that settles soon. However, they are very nice~

Reply from The Eugene

Everyone is so helpful and professional in the Eugene, I feel very welcomed and my move in has been amazing so far. I'm so happy to be able to call this place home.

Reply from The Eugene

so far, so good!! Just moved in but loving the Eugene thus far. One thing, would love to know how to limit the email notices regarding guests and also community sales offers. Is it possible to limit these notifications?

Reply from The Eugene

I love the online portals! Great to have a place to see bulletins and neighbors. I'm very excited to explore and meet new people and do fun things!