Great I love that every time we can get the massage if we have the delivery, also I’ll have great time on second floor, but I feel bad when I get my package must wait for long time

Reply from The Eugene

I think our community is great and I really enjoyed living here. The amenities are nice and organized. The front desk is helpful and welcoming. I felt home here.

Reply from The Eugene

Haven’t get experience the apartment community, but rating the move in experience, thing as are not good. Move in day was disorganized and the apartment was in bad shape

Reply from The Eugene

I haven't been here long but I've really enjoyed how quick mgmt gets back, and how nice the residents are! Front desk has been nothing but helpful, and I look forward to living here a long time.

Reply from The Eugene

It’s been very welcoming and inclusive. Everyone is very friendly and the concierge go above and beyond. Everywhere is clean and well kept. We love the place

Reply from The Eugene

My experience living here at the Eugene has been phenomenal this is the best city in the world and this is the absolute best neighborhood in building in the the city!! All of my neighbors and everyone who works in this building is absolutely friendly and helpful. The building itself is beautiful inside and out everything is top-of-the-line gorgeous and luxurious.

Reply from The Eugene

So far this place is top notch. The staff, the area: the views are all amazing and above the rest. Everyone is helpful, professional and nice

Reply from The Eugene

I love the views from the apartment. People have been friendly. The washer and particularly the dryer don't function much at all. Also, the elevator situation is really unacceptable given the number out of service so far

Reply from The Eugene

Great community experience so far - just moved in. Quick feedback and service and easy to communicate with the leasing office during the leasing and move in process.

Reply from The Eugene

Great place but elevator is really loud. Really unlike any other residential building in nyc that I’ve seen. Otherwise facilities and checking were great

Reply from The Eugene

great experience living here. nice amenities and neighbourhood. very close to subway stations and really friendly and welcoming staff members

Reply from The Eugene

Great staff experience so far, very helpful during my move-in and very fast response time with initial maintenance requests! Very accommodating and love the apartment!

Reply from The Eugene

Just moved into the building a month or so ago. The Eugene is a quiet, sleek, and elegant building. The front desk attendants are friendly and the staff is very attentive to detail.

Reply from The Eugene

Everything has been pretty good overall. The only negatives are the noise levels coming from the construction all day and the ventilation system in the apartments does not make any sense.

Reply from The Eugene

Moved in a couple of weeks ago and have really enjoyed living here so far. The front desk staff are generally very friendly and repair requests are taken care of promptly.

Reply from The Eugene

I’m really impressed with the staff and building. Favorite one I’ve lived at in my history of New York apartments. The staff is responsive and friendly. I enjoy coming home!

Reply from The Eugene

Management is great and they definitely help create a community feeling. There are events they put together to ensure tenants are able to meet each other and also shows that management cares greatly.

Reply from The Eugene

Very friendly and welcoming staff. It feels so nice coming home and being greeted so warmly. I love having the cafe right there as well, so nice coming down in the morning for a mocha latte :)

Reply from The Eugene

The neighborhood is not good. A lot of homeless people around the surroundings. My neighbors are crazy. Cops are banging at their door in the middle of the night every few months. There are a lot of lower income housing residents in the building. The construction noise will give me a headache day and night. It's a constant jackhammer pounding that I can't get away from. The front dest staff is really nice and caring. One of the only good things about living here. Rent is way overpriced and I'm not sure it's worth it.

Reply from The Eugene

Haven’t had that much of experience thus far as just moved in. However, I can say the apartment was found in good condition and the staff was welcoming and helpful

Reply from The Eugene

Amazing amenities, attentive staff, well appointed apartments make the Eugene a great place to live. I appreciate that issues in the building typically get resolved quickly as well. Overall, I am very very happy with my decision to live at the Eugene.

Reply from The Eugene

The eugene is a great community with great amenities! The front desk staff is super friendly and knows every resident by name! I feel very safe living here as well! Not to mention the great views!

Reply from The Eugene

So far everything is great ! Can’t wait to be in the building for spring and summer. The staff is welcoming and the building is beautiful !!

Reply from The Eugene

Great staff in a great and friendly building. The feeling of home. People living here are friendly and are generally easy going. You meet and talk :)

Reply from The Eugene

All eugene staff is excellent and very polite. Is like living in the paradise. The building and the amenities are gorgeous is a dream come true for everyone, I’m sure another people feel just like me.