Great front desk team, hope management can be more responsive. The flowers at front desk, smiles on staffers' faces all make our day brighter; The gym is a bit under my expectation in terms of the classes, there's a lack of variety, I would love to see more class offerings. However we all love the amazing facilities;

Reply from The Eugene

➣views, views, views ➣staff is amazing ➣great events It's a new style of living. All the amenities are extension of your apartment. The social bonus is meeting new people, your neighbors become your friends. :-)))

Reply from The Eugene

As a brand new resident at this point all appears to be spot on. From the staff to the way the building is run and maintained to the incredible amenity spaces by all accounts this is an outstanding place to live.

Reply from The Eugene

The staff are really what make this place welcoming. Great caliber of attentiveness, professionalism, yet appropriately personal and friendly. Always great walking in to give and get a smile.

Reply from The Eugene

Loved it!The gym (La Palestra) is a sanctuary from the city- it's never crowded, outfitted with the latest fitness equipment, has great yoga & Pilates instructors & staff, wonderful place to exercise. The interior designs in common spaces & apartments are unique, high-end and modern. Every lounge and common area is outfitted with gorgeous furniture, much of it authentic imported mid-century pieces. The quality is superb, it's a luxury to have the lounge & common areas available for residents to enjoy. The staff always go out of their way to be friendly, helpful and accommodating.

Reply from The Eugene

It’s a really nice building. Convenient location. And people that work here are really down to earthly good people. They are truly kind and supportive. They are on top of everything that you need. I love it here. I don’t see myself living anywhere else.

Reply from The Eugene

After a little more than two months living at The Eugene In Manhattan, I am settled in, comfortable and extremely happy with my overall experience. The management and staff are always nice, polite, very professional and always ready to help. Thank you to everyone for making my move into the Eugene so seemless and easy.

Reply from The Eugene

It's great. The people are great to have around. Everyone who works here is very happy and awesome to talk too. The amenities are second to none.

Reply from The Eugene

amenity was great, doorman was polite, but the noise was annoying from time to time, the time was too early. In all the maintenance is good.

Reply from The Eugene

Great amenities, wonderful location (very convenient for accessing midtown and Penn station), great staff. Overall couldn't recommend highly enough.

Reply from The Eugene

I’m a new resident and I am amazed at the quality and the professionalism of the staff! So that combined with an authentic NY personality, I’d have to say, “The Eugene is the best place I’ve lived in New York!”

Reply from The Eugene

Amazing amenities and community spirit. The concierge hosts events and gets everyone together. The only flaw is that the turn around time for fixing appliances might be a bit long. Overall great experience and great apartment.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene is a fantastic building with good and attentive management team and friendly and respectful concierge. The amenities are great as well.

Reply from The Eugene

I love and appreciate the diverse community here at the Eugene. The staff are very attentive, as well as helpful. My neighbors are great and respectful.

Reply from The Eugene

Everyone in the building has been very helpful since I moved in and front desk is amazing. I love the amenities especially when I have company over.

Reply from The Eugene

Great experience! Nicest management I've ever had. Love the community events too (thanks Liam). Only suggestion is to offer optional text notifications for resident events!

Reply from The Eugene

Amenities could be better maintained... Most of our pinball machines don't work and the climbing wall doesn't allow chalk? I wish there was better infrastructure for interacting with my fellow leasers etc.

Reply from The Eugene

I was hoping that the deck on top can be opened for everyone, or request a certain fee other than the amentenies fee. As a person who intend to have a view but may not like to go to the gym, it can be a option for people like me.

Reply from The Eugene

Excellent amenity spaces. Super friendly staff and management. Maintenance request fulfilled within the same or next day. Coffee shop right in the building. Can't wait for the BBG season start on the roof top. Great place to live!

Reply from The Eugene

Staff and amenities are great. Quiet living other than the construction going on but the walls and windows are pretty thick. Near the high line and penn station but neighborhood is still being developed.

Reply from The Eugene

Enjoy the effort that goes into planning apartment community events. The New Years Eve event was well-organized. Unfortunately I cannot attend many of the weekday events because of work. Something that would increase my attendance is later events.

Reply from The Eugene

Great overall, but small details can be frustrating not quite living up to the "luxury" tagline. * Frequently easy to smell what the neighbors are cooking - which so far has been quite good-smelling, so not really a complaint, but... * Inability to program thermostat, and thermostat being on the heating/cooling unit leaves room for improvement. * Entrance door is starting to sag, making it require slamming to properly latch, and pulling up to get the key to work. * Sole opening window requires majority of shade to be lifted to be opened. Privacy implications. On the flip side, there are plenty of things worthy of commendation: * The piano room is amazing. It would be great to know the details of how sound-proofed that room is: If it is possible to play without bothering those living in the upper floors at any hour of the night it would turn an already excellent amenity into a perfect one. * The elevator situation is much improved. Thank you :-) * The layout of the apartment is incredibly functional and well-planned, enabling a proper kitchen without sacrificing significant living space. * Loving the location. The absolute best part about living in the Eugene: The staff at the front desk, in the office, (in the leasing office) and all around are amazing, wonderful people.

Reply from The Eugene

Everyone is so nice and welcoming and SUPER HELPFUL!! My deliveries and returns are handled with care and all are super professional. Love living here!

Reply from The Eugene

The rooftop is really nice and has wonderful view of the new york city, but the residents have to pay extra to have the access of the rooftop.

Reply from The Eugene

Such a wonderful community and amazing building and staff. It is my favorite place in the entire city. So happy to be able to call The Eugene home.