amenity was great, doorman was polite, but the noise was annoying from time to time, the time was too early. In all the maintenance is good.

Reply from The Eugene

Great amenities, wonderful location (very convenient for accessing midtown and Penn station), great staff. Overall couldn't recommend highly enough.

Reply from The Eugene

I’m a new resident and I am amazed at the quality and the professionalism of the staff! So that combined with an authentic NY personality, I’d have to say, “The Eugene is the best place I’ve lived in New York!”

Reply from The Eugene

Amazing amenities and community spirit. The concierge hosts events and gets everyone together. The only flaw is that the turn around time for fixing appliances might be a bit long. Overall great experience and great apartment.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene is a fantastic building with good and attentive management team and friendly and respectful concierge. The amenities are great as well.

Reply from The Eugene

I love and appreciate the diverse community here at the Eugene. The staff are very attentive, as well as helpful. My neighbors are great and respectful.

Reply from The Eugene

Everyone in the building has been very helpful since I moved in and front desk is amazing. I love the amenities especially when I have company over.

Reply from The Eugene

Great experience! Nicest management I've ever had. Love the community events too (thanks Liam). Only suggestion is to offer optional text notifications for resident events!

Reply from The Eugene

Amenities could be better maintained... Most of our pinball machines don't work and the climbing wall doesn't allow chalk? I wish there was better infrastructure for interacting with my fellow leasers etc.

Reply from The Eugene

I was hoping that the deck on top can be opened for everyone, or request a certain fee other than the amentenies fee. As a person who intend to have a view but may not like to go to the gym, it can be a option for people like me.

Reply from The Eugene

Excellent amenity spaces. Super friendly staff and management. Maintenance request fulfilled within the same or next day. Coffee shop right in the building. Can't wait for the BBG season start on the roof top. Great place to live!

Reply from The Eugene

Staff and amenities are great. Quiet living other than the construction going on but the walls and windows are pretty thick. Near the high line and penn station but neighborhood is still being developed.

Reply from The Eugene

Enjoy the effort that goes into planning apartment community events. The New Years Eve event was well-organized. Unfortunately I cannot attend many of the weekday events because of work. Something that would increase my attendance is later events.

Reply from The Eugene

Great overall, but small details can be frustrating not quite living up to the "luxury" tagline. * Frequently easy to smell what the neighbors are cooking - which so far has been quite good-smelling, so not really a complaint, but... * Inability to program thermostat, and thermostat being on the heating/cooling unit leaves room for improvement. * Entrance door is starting to sag, making it require slamming to properly latch, and pulling up to get the key to work. * Sole opening window requires majority of shade to be lifted to be opened. Privacy implications. On the flip side, there are plenty of things worthy of commendation: * The piano room is amazing. It would be great to know the details of how sound-proofed that room is: If it is possible to play without bothering those living in the upper floors at any hour of the night it would turn an already excellent amenity into a perfect one. * The elevator situation is much improved. Thank you :-) * The layout of the apartment is incredibly functional and well-planned, enabling a proper kitchen without sacrificing significant living space. * Loving the location. The absolute best part about living in the Eugene: The staff at the front desk, in the office, (in the leasing office) and all around are amazing, wonderful people.

Reply from The Eugene

Everyone is so nice and welcoming and SUPER HELPFUL!! My deliveries and returns are handled with care and all are super professional. Love living here!

Reply from The Eugene

The rooftop is really nice and has wonderful view of the new york city, but the residents have to pay extra to have the access of the rooftop.

Reply from The Eugene

Such a wonderful community and amazing building and staff. It is my favorite place in the entire city. So happy to be able to call The Eugene home.

Reply from The Eugene

Friendly staff, nice living environment, and high quality kitchen equipments. The only thing I can complain is the building instruction next to the neighborhood.

Reply from The Eugene

been great living in Manhattan and at the Eugene, The gym and basketball court are nice features, Living within easy walking distance to Penn Station is another great feature.

Reply from The Eugene

Everyone is very nice to each other and I feel like I am warmly welcomed everytime I enter the building. I enjoy socializing with my neighbors and making meaningful relationships with them.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene offers 5 star service all around. The deluxe amenities are unparalleled. The interior designs in common spaces & apartments are unique, high-end and modern. The staff go out of their way to be friendly, helpful and accomodating.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene is great and I couldn't ask for a better living experience. Everyone working in the building is always pleasant and helpful. I love it here.

Reply from The Eugene

There are a lot of good things about the Eugene - mostly due to the friendly staff and responsive maintenance team. However, it's frustrating that there are constantly issues such as with heating, the elevators, etc.

Reply from The Eugene

Friendly staff, nice amenities. However, the trash chute room is very dirty, and there is a resident on my floor who screams and knocks on the door for 20+ minutes at 3am.

Reply from The Eugene

I have lived in Eugene for 5 months now and I couldn't be satisfied more with the Eugene. I love the management team for their effort to make your living convenient and feel always grateful for them. Thank you.