I have lived in Eugene for 5 months now and I couldn't be satisfied more with the Eugene. I love the management team for their effort to make your living convenient and feel always grateful for them. Thank you.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene is a nice building with great amenities and staff. However, there are also quite a few shortcomings including, but not limited to, shoddy construction work in the buildings (i.e. misaligned joints, exposed stucco, poorly installed windows) and thin walls. The thin walls only amplify the very loud construction work that is happening in the Hudson Yards area.

Reply from The Eugene

I love the building. Besides the fact that the building is aesthetically attractive, the people who work there are always ready to help and make the experience of living there that much more comfortable. It was a dream for me to live in Manhattan and the Eugene has made it become a reality. I'm so grateful and everyday is exciting waking up in a great community.

Reply from The Eugene

I wish there were more events on weekends for those of us who work during the week. I also would like to see more group fitness classes. Otherwise, love The Eugene!

Reply from The Eugene

Very good staff and building. Packages sometimes lost and slow to be found. The gym is great, there are lots of machines and open space. Wish staff wouldn’t lock the roof deck in the winter.

Reply from The Eugene

So far the Eugene has been great. It's probably the best building in the whole world. Especially their rewards program, just fantastic. Thanks Eugene.

Reply from The Eugene

should open air conditioner to change air in the hallway, because the smell is always bad on the 35th floor. and the charging outlet on the library desk are always not working.

Reply from The Eugene

Overall, it's good. Building's amenities are way above average. However, there are little things that can be improved. For example, coldness in basketball court in winter, construction delay and noise, elevator issues...

Reply from The Eugene

I love coming home - the staff is so welcoming, the building is breathtaking, and the amenities are beyond unbelievable. It's so conveniently located too! I commute to Long Island daily, but it's so easy to just walk down the street to Penn Station. I can't believe how lucky we got with this building.

Reply from The Eugene

Wouldn’t say there’s much of a “community” at the Eugene. LIVuntld’z events are done well but not many people tend to show up. Otherwise have not had issues with other residents.

Reply from The Eugene

TELL US ABOUT YOUR RESIDENT EXPERIENCE? TELL US ABOUT YOUR RESIDENT EXPERIENCE Please rate & review your apartment community.(140 character minimum). 125 characters.

Reply from The Eugene

I Have loved living in my building and how having this community earn reward so. I think this is a great opportunity to know what’s going on in our community

Reply from The Eugene

+: fancy building, great amenities , nice staff, good location -: some equipments like ac and window/door doesn’t work well, no parking garage

Reply from The Eugene

Moving to The Eugene has been nothing short of a great experience. The staff has been so welcoming and friendly. Watching the press of Hudson Yards will also be an extremely interesting aspect of moving to this neighborhood. I could not be happier to be part of this new area and building.

Reply from The Eugene

We love living at the Eugene. All of the staff members go above and beyond to make our life here easier and more enjoyable. We have been to many of the events here in our building and they are always a lot of fun and well planned.

Reply from The Eugene

Eugene has everything - gym, work space/library, rooftop with fantastic view and even a restaurant downstairs, I feel like I don't have to leave the building at all. Very friendly and attentive staff. I love this place!

Reply from The Eugene

My Resident Experience has been a blessing, I am thankful to be surrounded by such an amazing staff that are truly helpful. I also enjoy all of the buildings amenities.

Reply from The Eugene

It’s a beautiful place to live with just beautiful people.. in the heart of midtown you can’t go wrong, it’s so much to do with such little time!

Reply from The Eugene

Overall I really enjoy living in the Eugene and think the staff if very friendly. The building and amenities are fantastic. Some of the appliances such as the heater/AC unit could be better though. The easiest improvement the building can make it opening the amenities 24/7.

Reply from The Eugene

I am blessed to be here. friedly front desk ppl...and love all of the Eugene crews. I loveeeee this place a lot and hope to live here for my last life.

Reply from The Eugene

The building has been great so far. The staff is lovely and the amenities are great. However, I do have some points of frustration. The basketball court and gym close too early, especially on weekends. It is kind of ridiculous to get kicked out of the gym and basketball court at 6pm on the weekend.