+: fancy building, great amenities , nice staff, good location -: some equipments like ac and window/door doesn’t work well, no parking garage

Reply from The Eugene

Moving to The Eugene has been nothing short of a great experience. The staff has been so welcoming and friendly. Watching the press of Hudson Yards will also be an extremely interesting aspect of moving to this neighborhood. I could not be happier to be part of this new area and building.

Reply from The Eugene

We love living at the Eugene. All of the staff members go above and beyond to make our life here easier and more enjoyable. We have been to many of the events here in our building and they are always a lot of fun and well planned.

Reply from The Eugene

Eugene has everything - gym, work space/library, rooftop with fantastic view and even a restaurant downstairs, I feel like I don't have to leave the building at all. Very friendly and attentive staff. I love this place!

Reply from The Eugene

My Resident Experience has been a blessing, I am thankful to be surrounded by such an amazing staff that are truly helpful. I also enjoy all of the buildings amenities.

Reply from The Eugene

It’s a beautiful place to live with just beautiful people.. in the heart of midtown you can’t go wrong, it’s so much to do with such little time!

Reply from The Eugene

Overall I really enjoy living in the Eugene and think the staff if very friendly. The building and amenities are fantastic. Some of the appliances such as the heater/AC unit could be better though. The easiest improvement the building can make it opening the amenities 24/7.

Reply from The Eugene

I am blessed to be here. friedly front desk ppl...and love all of the Eugene crews. I loveeeee this place a lot and hope to live here for my last life.

Reply from The Eugene

The building has been great so far. The staff is lovely and the amenities are great. However, I do have some points of frustration. The basketball court and gym close too early, especially on weekends. It is kind of ridiculous to get kicked out of the gym and basketball court at 6pm on the weekend.