We’ve been here a couple of months now and it’s been a breeze. The staff had been wonderful and the maintenance team had been prompt to respond to every request. My friends that live here also felt that way! They are so friendly to my service animal too!

Reply from The Fields

Summer at The Fields is great! Swimming, grilling, walking, it's a very peaceful place to live. I love that it's also a dog community! A fun way to meet neighbors when walking our dog.

Reply from The Fields

This is the second year living in the Fields. I really enjoy living here. The location is great, the neighborhood is nice, and the team is very friendly.

Reply from The Fields

The amenities here are great and so is the staff, I just wish there was recycling! The apartment spaces are all super nice and well worth the price.

Reply from The Fields

This good place for live.. it is quite and beautiful we have a great office and club house.. and we have a pool and this place great for walkers

Reply from The Fields

there were a number of actions that were not taken to have the apartment ready-however, once management realized the problems all was taken care of.

Reply from The Fields

When we moved in we had problems because our apartment wasn’t move in ready (ie. not cleaned well, smelly, gross carpet). Jennifer fixes it with urgency. After all the problems got fixed, it has been a very nice apartment to live in

Reply from The Fields

I've lived here 3 years and I'm still loving it! Staff is very helpful and friendly, maintenance is quick to respond, and internet has worked flawlessly lately. Updates to rear balconies on the briarcliff's would be nice. Ours is starting to get a little shaky when you walk around on it.

Reply from The Fields

I love living at the fields. Extremely nice and quite apartments with spacious floor plans. I love the community here. All the amenities are so great!

Reply from The Fields

The apartment is furnished and so clean. It is nice plaice to live. The location is great since it is close to Kroger and the bus. In addition, this complex has a nice outdoor pool as well as a house club.

Reply from The Fields

I love the landscape of the place, they have some cool equipment in the workout facility, nice study areas, two pools, a car washing station, and all kinds of other amenities for guest.

Reply from The Fields

It’s a great place to live, and nice area. It’s quiet and people are nice, The amenities are great and the clubhouse is fun to hangout at

Reply from The Fields

So far so good! Dont have much to complain about, just minor things like not having a screen door like my neighbors or that the street lamp are falling. The appartment is great, the furniture was so helpful. The mattress of the bed was awful but im sure everyone had their own ones anyway. Best part is that the fields makes it so convenient to live here. I feel sad thinking of moving out of here eventually.

Reply from The Fields

Overall a nice spot. It looks like the pictures to a "T". The only problem is that maintenance is a little slow as I've put in 2 request for a pluming issue and no one has got back. However, their emergency maintenance responds faster than what is provided on campus, if you've ever lived in the dorms.So definitely some pros and cons, but that comes regardless where ever you live.

Reply from The Fields

Well I moved in and i had to clean everything in here before I could do anything but the staff r nice and helped out with me a lot. I’m living ok now!

Reply from The Fields

The people are very nice and kind but there were a lot of things that I had to do when I got here but the people helped with it a lot!:) thx

Reply from The Fields

Nice amenities Apartment needed some maintenance work upon move in. Carpet was nice, furniture was adequate, but could’ve been wiped out. Took a few days to get my keys after move in date

Reply from The Fields

The apartment wasn't ready on the 15h as stated in the lease. It had taken 7 days afterward to become in an okay condition. Staff didn't address my concerns well. The manager at the fields was somewhat helpful but wasn't always as prompt as she said she would be. The district manager for asset living found a resolution.

Reply from The Fields

The unit was inhabitable upon check in. Everything had to be delayed due to repairs. Painting, carpet and an ozone cleaning. It’s brought financial and logistical inconvenience.

Except for the hiccup on move in day, everything has been great! We love our new apartment and feel like the community is great. Everyone is friendly and the area we are at by the pond is quiet and secluded. I haven’t used the gym yet since I’ve been biking outside, but my fiancé has and he loves it. It’s also great that the Fields is so close to college mall and all the stores we frequent.

Reply from The Fields

Very welcoming and open while moving in. Residents that have already lived here are also opening and have greeted us while giving tips and tricks to living here.

Reply from The Fields

So far my experience here has been great. The staff isn’t very friendly and helpful and the amenities like the clubhouse are really nice. Overall a pretty nice place to live.

Reply from The Fields

Living at the Fields has been a wonderful experience! It is incredibly homey and offers an abundance of amenities. I would not change a thing!

Reply from The Fields

The Apartment interior looks great. The outside landscaping could use some serious work: cracked pavement, dirt in the road, woodchips... Just the little things can go a long way.

Reply from The Fields

Very spacious and comfortable. Close to college mall and other groceries. A bit far from downtown. 10min by bus. A lot of areas to walk and wind down.