It is good so far. I liked the rewards program for residents which values the people staying there. We would prefer to have more reward choices or options.

good enviroment and good service. But the new dog park is not a good idea built next to the road. Because there are already 3 dogs dead beside the road. They went out from the dog park or the door is not closed. So it increase the percentage of dangerous for dog injury or death by the cars driving forth and back.

Pretty good job! Good communication with resident and also I like the environment in the fields. Then, the manager is nice to us and willing help us.

it is very good apartment,all employees are friendly, when we have problems they will at the first time to help us get solutions. I love fields.

Amazing renovations, professional and great staff, but I think, as residents, we need to be rewarded for our patience and cooperation. Thanks,

I really enjoy living here. The roofing work wakes me up since I work night shift and sleep during the day but there's really no way to avoid that. The back door and screen door stick like crazy and every time I want to go on the back porch I need to first become the incredible hulk to slide the door open. Maintenance came to look at it and didn't do anything, just said, "Seems fine to me."

Reply from The Fields

The sound proof system is not very good within the building, hence, it is easy to hear noises coming from my neighbors or the apartment above. Similarly, I can also hear sounds coming from the kitchen when I'm in my own room.

I love living here. However the wifi is often very slow. Would love to have faster wifi! Also, i am hoping the upgrade on the facilities can be done soon

Reply from The Fields

its very great and awesome to live here.. the apartment is very spacious and clean and tidy. office staffs are also very helpful. they always smile

Reply from The Fields

Pretty Good. This is a great way to know how residences feel about The Fields. Pretty Good. This is a great way to know how residences feel about The Fields.

Everything is great, but I think there are less light in the side, people can not very clearly to see when it is dark. There are several times that I miss the way.

Reply from The Fields

I like the style of the community and obviously the attitude of the staff have been imporved after the company mange the Feilds. Glad to see more improvment in the future

Reply from The Fields

Great fertility,great stuff and great service , also any complian will get solved , they are really listening you... it worth the rent . I recommend it

Reply from The Fields

Everything is awesome! My only complaint is the noise of some residents, and also that when I first came here my roommate and I were dealing with ant problems. We eventually had to take matters into our own hands because the exterminator sent to us through maintenance didn't help much. Other than that, the staff is awesome and friendly and the maintenance has been great!

The Fields is a great apartment that for college students to live due to the convenient transportation, larger housing space, quality of living, and excellent club supervisors.

My boyfriend and I have had an overall decent experience. We have had a lot of maintenance issues but the repair man is very helpful. We like how close we are to Kroger for easy late night trips.

Nice place for live and someone speaking Chinese is so helpful for international student. Safety and beautiful, that's pretty cool! But sometime some staff is not make you comfortable.

Good but the noise level of residents and their pets can be very loud. I appreciate all the events that you guys put on and try to interact with residents.

I am fairly pleased with my stay here. Although, I feel that this company who runs the apartments are money hungry. $425 pet fee that's not a deposit and non refundable? That's ridiculous. My apartment was not fully inspected before I moved in. The shower was missing a handle so we were unable to change the water temperature. The carpets have holes in them. For the price I am paying, it's not a horrible deal but, it could be better.

environment is good and comfortable house. after moving in. i feel comfortable with anything provide in the apartment. people in the office are very nice. everytime when we have packages, and they will all very nice to us and ask what apartment are you in.

The community is safe and people are friendly. The fields in a great place to live for students. The office offers free printing and a nice study area. The gym is basic. There are to pools and two ponds on the property.

Good. A great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise .

The community environment is beautiful and the service is nice. However, the sound insulation is not good, i can hear party voice from my neighbors.

The officers are nice. The Fields is doing great improvement. Since I was moved here, The biggest problem probably be water pipe and the internet problem. I guess The fields need to make a better network if they can.

I think that the start of the year was a little rough and not put together. The cleaning crews in the houses did a terrible job. But since then and since the takeover of the new company things have been a lot better and it seems like you're trying harder for community involvement and adding benefits for us.