The Franklin at Crossroads

4.6

4.6

I moved in to the community last week with my husband and we’ve had no complaints. From day one we had help from Courtney and Ashley. They are super helpful and easy to work with. Their smiling faces made an impression on us and made our experience great! We haven’t experienced any noise from neighbors. Everyone I’ve met are super nice and pleasant. I met Dave the maintenance guy the other day and he is quick and super nice! We feel very fortunate to have finally found a place we love and can call home . We feel very fortunate! We look forward to living here for a long time!
One of the best places to live. Amenities are immaculate and neighbors are beyond friendly. I would highly recommend this place! Summertime is paradise here!
We just moved in, but we are loving it. The community has a ton of amenities and the staff are very warm and welcoming. Thanks to Courtney for guiding us through the process. I had the pleasure of meeting some of our new neighbors and they all said they love living here. That’s always a good sign! The apartment was in great condition when we moved in. We were given a check off sheet in case we came across any issues or problems. We only if a few minor issues and they were all fixed within an hour of the form being turned in. David, who handles the maintenance, did a great job. Looking forward to enjoying our new home here in The Franklin at Crossroads!
The office staff was welcoming and made the application process so easy. The residents are friendly and I feel very safe walking my dog around the community day or night.
Very very loud environment. The walls are thin, the roof/floors are thin and people are stomping around like elephants. Even when complaining to management, it still goes on and gets written off as "we can't control how people walk". Ridiculous. Common respect and curtsey that when you come home at 2-3am every night you don't run around the apartment like a monkey. We pay several thousand to live here, and we get our nights sleep disturbed EVERY SINGLE night!!! Some of us work.
Living at the Franklin has been an awesome experience! I love how nice the apartment units are and having the key fob access to the building adds another feeling of security. Love it here!
Overall, I love living here! If anything, I would like more opportunities to meet my neighbors. I love the events and would like to see more of them.
It’s been a good experience! Noise is good. There could be more dog poop stands. Good communication from office. Good amenities. It’s been a great year here
The amenities are very nice, and the apartment location is convenient. We have several issues with the neighbors below us complaining about noise, even when we aren't moving inside our apartment. It would be nice if the walls/floors/ceilings were constructed to insulate noise more effectively, especially with everything else in the apartment being so modern.
I still love living here! The maintenance team continues to be fabulous. Every request I have put in has been handled almost immediately and has been done correctly the first time. Apartment life throws the best events! The amenities on site are wonderful and parking is always a breeze.