The Franklin at Crossroads

4.6

4.6

I’ve only been a resident a week, but I already love this community and know I’ve chosen the right place to make my home. The staff are so courteous and friendly and have made the process so simple along the way. The community is very well maintained and gives me a great sense of comfort and luxury. The amenities of the complex are like none I’ve ever seen and I already love how close I am to crossroads plaza. This community is the place for me!
Just moved in but has been great so far. Great location and apartments are really nice. Definitely has the “new” apartment feel still, but that works for us
Great complex located in a fantastic area. Very close to everything! Complex looks great and is well maintained. Friendly and helpful staff.
The newness of the community, close vicinity to shopping, downtown, and the interstate, combined with the hotel-like atmosphere, make it a nice place to live. I would suggest beautifying the grounds more with colorful flowers and better landscaping. Although I am not an enthusiastic pet lover, I don't mind that this community "caters" to those that are. I only wish that pet hair is routinely swept up in the common areas. I don't like tracking it into my apartment or vehicle.
Well planned apartment complex, with great features and amenities. The staff is friendly, and the facilities, such as the pool and gym, are kept clean and in great shape.
Too many yappy dogs barking all day & night. Clean common areas & friendly staff. Maintenance support is easy to engage. Pool is clean and grill are a benefit.
Beautiful apartments with a friendly community! There are always plenty of activities going on around the complex, but I have also met neighbors at the pool and gym as well.
I have been a resident since 2016 and have thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Even with the change over of managers and ownership, it has been a good experience. I really like the professionalism and cleanliness of the property.
I recently moved into the Franklin community and have no complaints so far! Everyone in the leasing office has been wonderful and Iman has gone above and beyond to help our move run smooth.
I really like i’m in love with. Everything The neighbors how organized you guys are You guys are always doing something to make the neighborhood happy