The Franklin at Crossroads

4.6

4.6

I toured the property not too long ago and was immediately in love with it. Upon moving in Friday, I’ve had no complaints. I’m super happy to be a resident here.
From the phone call I made inquiring about the community’s amenities to the day I signed my lease, this place is nothing short of amazing! The staff is very personable & accommodating! I made the best decision living here!
I’ve had a great experience from the move in to now. Every one is so nice and the staff is helpful. The community is in a great location and the amenities are very convenient.
I’ve been still here for a couple of months now and I enjoy living here. The people are super friendly. It’s a very quiet lowkey area . They staff are super helpful
I really love my apartment, and I am so happy with the new maintenance team; Chico and Dave are so kind and helpful. I’d like to see the business office and printers functioning more consistently; that would be helpful. I have only tried using them 3x this year, but each time, the computer could not send files to the printer.
I love the apartment itself, and the events hosted by the Care Team. I feel safe here and it is in a great location, with easy access to 40 and 440
The Franklin Apartments are absolutely gorgeous inside and out! I have had the opportunity to see a few of the different style apartments here and they range in many different layouts. They all have brand new appliances, stainless steel, hardwood floors, huge closets and granite counter tops. The people that I know that live here LOVE IT!
Great community so far! Everyone has been so helpful with the move in process. It is in an amazing location with so much to do! Would highly recommend!
Tour of the apartment was great. Online application process was easy. Great location and staff. Promotions need to be listed on the website. I’ve seen ads for promotions online which weren’t listed on the website.
My experience so far at the Franklin has been a good one. My husband works away a lot and I feel very secure in my building with controlled access. Also any questions or concerns I have had have been addressed by the office staff in a timely manner. I also like the community events and think they are a good balance between adult and family friendly themes.