The Franklin at Crossroads

Process of moving in has been very seemless and easy to understand and accomplish. Property looks very clean, modern, and seems quiet. Overall, were excited to move in.
Great place to live. Have made some really good friends, good value, front office is extremely helpful and efficient! Never really have any trouble whenever I need something to get done. Very convenient area as well, right next to Crossroads and right down the road from the Beltline.
We just moved in, but we searched for the right community for 3 months before finding the Franklin Apartment Homes community. The staff made the choosing easy because they were knowledgeable and so professional. I love that laid back vibe and the mature professional environment. We made the best choice; now i want to experience the food trucks.
Living here is really good. Neighbors are kind and staffs are helpful. And sometimes we have some events to make our lives fun. Marts and other shops are nearby.
Very clean facility. Moved to NC recently and it was a smooth transition. People are very friendly and the apartment life staff put on awesome events
The apartments themselves are pretty nice. They have modern appliances and fixtures throughout the unit. The swimming pool and clubhouse are nice, clean, and very useful. However, the grills are always filthy and often just don't have any propane in the tanks. Management should send someone to weekly clean the disgusting grease and gristle that accumulates in the grills. Residents can't be expected to use the grills if they nearly catch on fire from filth every time they're used. It's like cooking in someone else's dirty pan 2 weeks after they're finished. Not nice!
I’ve lived here for several years and this by far is the best apartment complex I’ve ever lived at. The front office staff and maintenance team is amazing. The amenities are amazing and the events hosted by Gary are an awesome way to meet new neighbors. I’ve met so many new neighbors! The Franklin is certainly a hidden gem.
Great amenities. Excellent lighting at night. I feel my family is safe here. Close proximity to all I need. Landscaping is the only area, at this time, that could use some TLC.
I really appreciate the cleanliness of the community, how friendly the other residents are, and how helpful the office team is. The maintenance team is also top notch and works quickly!
Great!! Love it here and the staff are super friendly and helpful. They made me feel really welcome on move in day and I’m happy to live here