It’s been a pleasure living here. The amenities, the staff and residents are amazing. The units are well designed and confortable. My only complaint is that there should be a playground for the kids.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I am so excited to move into this apt this week. This has by far been the easiest moving experience I have ever had. Iman has been beyond incredible. She has had everything explicitly stated leaving no questions up in the air. This process has been thorough, straight forward and stress-free. I am so excited to be living here.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

amazing good nice neighborhood friendly community good amenities reliable staff..maintainence is really good very new built apartments ample parking..

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Nice place to live. Great staff & facilities. At times, the apartments above are louder than expected. The property is clean and safe with well lit parking at night.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

It’s been an awesome experience living here. The neighbors are so friendly.The staff is amazing. I would recommend this place to everyone I know.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

It’s been great. The staff are very nice and take care of your needs or issues very quickly. The apartment is very nice. The amenities are also a plus. One of the best aprtment gyms!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

i'm new to the franklin, so far....great! i've enjoyed the apartment and the workout facilities. i've enjoyed the location. the office personnel has been more than willing to help out. thanks!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

So many improvements have been made and the staff is so friendly and easy to work with concerning any situation. This by far has been my best apartment living situation!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Everything is great so far. The apartment is beautiful, as is the complex. Amenities are great as well. People just need to pick up after their pets.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I love the structure of the residence. Reminds me of a five star hotel. The staff is helpful and pleasant. Plus the amenities are golden lol.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I have had a wonderful experience living at the Franklin so far. I feel like I live in a great, safe community with wonderful amenities. I also feel like the staff is amazing. They always know my name when I walk in to the office and every time I’ve had an issue or concern, they’ve gone above and beyond to help me solve it. Wonderful community and I look forward to continuing my residence here.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Amazing area and fantastic customer service. With being a new resident, i had a lot of questions and concerns. They were able to answer them for me and welcomed more every time. Love it here

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

This is a great place to live. It’s family and pet friendly, the staff is amazing, always cooperative and helpful. Excellent Amenities. The units are well done. I’m really happy living here, the environment is perfect.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

A Beautiful and quiet community. Three months in and I have no complaints at this time. Community events are pretty creative and nice. Having food trucks coming to the community make those nights not wanting to cook perfection.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

the aparment looks good the amenities are good...like the layout...the rooms ar spacious the location is quite calm...its really a nice place to live..

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The complex has improved, pillows on the chairs by the pool, umbrella at the tables by the grill. Fountain in the pond is a huge improvement.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

My experience so far at the Franklin has been a good one. My husband works away a lot and I feel very secure in my building with controlled access. Also any questions or concerns I have had have been addressed by the office staff in a timely manner. I also like the community events and think they are a good balance between adult and family friendly themes.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Tour of the apartment was great. Online application process was easy. Great location and staff. Promotions need to be listed on the website. I’ve seen ads for promotions online which weren’t listed on the website.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Great community so far! Everyone has been so helpful with the move in process. It is in an amazing location with so much to do! Would highly recommend!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The Franklin Apartments are absolutely gorgeous inside and out! I have had the opportunity to see a few of the different style apartments here and they range in many different layouts. They all have brand new appliances, stainless steel, hardwood floors, huge closets and granite counter tops. The people that I know that live here LOVE IT!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I love the apartment itself, and the events hosted by the Care Team. I feel safe here and it is in a great location, with easy access to 40 and 440

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I really love my apartment, and I am so happy with the new maintenance team; Chico and Dave are so kind and helpful. I’d like to see the business office and printers functioning more consistently; that would be helpful. I have only tried using them 3x this year, but each time, the computer could not send files to the printer.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I’ve been still here for a couple of months now and I enjoy living here. The people are super friendly. It’s a very quiet lowkey area . They staff are super helpful

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I’ve had a great experience from the move in to now. Every one is so nice and the staff is helpful. The community is in a great location and the amenities are very convenient.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

From the phone call I made inquiring about the community’s amenities to the day I signed my lease, this place is nothing short of amazing! The staff is very personable & accommodating! I made the best decision living here!