A Beautiful and quiet community. Three months in and I have no complaints at this time. Community events are pretty creative and nice. Having food trucks coming to the community make those nights not wanting to cook perfection.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

the aparment looks good the amenities are good...like the layout...the rooms ar spacious the location is quite calm...its really a nice place to live..

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The complex has improved, pillows on the chairs by the pool, umbrella at the tables by the grill. Fountain in the pond is a huge improvement.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

My experience so far at the Franklin has been a good one. My husband works away a lot and I feel very secure in my building with controlled access. Also any questions or concerns I have had have been addressed by the office staff in a timely manner. I also like the community events and think they are a good balance between adult and family friendly themes.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Tour of the apartment was great. Online application process was easy. Great location and staff. Promotions need to be listed on the website. I’ve seen ads for promotions online which weren’t listed on the website.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Great community so far! Everyone has been so helpful with the move in process. It is in an amazing location with so much to do! Would highly recommend!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The Franklin Apartments are absolutely gorgeous inside and out! I have had the opportunity to see a few of the different style apartments here and they range in many different layouts. They all have brand new appliances, stainless steel, hardwood floors, huge closets and granite counter tops. The people that I know that live here LOVE IT!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I love the apartment itself, and the events hosted by the Care Team. I feel safe here and it is in a great location, with easy access to 40 and 440

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I really love my apartment, and I am so happy with the new maintenance team; Chico and Dave are so kind and helpful. I’d like to see the business office and printers functioning more consistently; that would be helpful. I have only tried using them 3x this year, but each time, the computer could not send files to the printer.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I’ve been still here for a couple of months now and I enjoy living here. The people are super friendly. It’s a very quiet lowkey area . They staff are super helpful

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I’ve had a great experience from the move in to now. Every one is so nice and the staff is helpful. The community is in a great location and the amenities are very convenient.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

From the phone call I made inquiring about the community’s amenities to the day I signed my lease, this place is nothing short of amazing! The staff is very personable & accommodating! I made the best decision living here!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I toured the property not too long ago and was immediately in love with it. Upon moving in Friday, I’ve had no complaints. I’m super happy to be a resident here.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The application process was rather bumpy even though we were approved literally five minutes after we did the application. Also, we are not satisfied with how things were handled. Not going to go into details here. The apartment is decent but there were a hand full of things wrong that are getting looked into. The amenities are nice. Location is great as far as we can tell! We have spaces between the apartment so no loud neighbors on the sides of us, only above us (really loud). Hopefully we can transfer to a top floor but since the initial process did not go smoothly and there will be some hiccups we will prob stay put until our lease is up.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Everything is going great so far. No complaints. Very clean and never hear noise from neighbors. Maintenance does a great job and the people up front do very well.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I truly enjoy living here, but am disappointed in some of the changes that have been made since the apartment complex was sold (i.e. having to pay extra for trash service, changing set rent prices, etc).

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

This apartment community has great amenities. The fitness room is clean and nicely equipped. The office staff is friendly and helpful. I hope they build some pet waste stations along the street since sometimes there are uncollected poops.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Very nice community with nice amenities-courtyard, pool, fitness room. Great location neat lots of shopping and restaurants. Residents are a mix of ages. The first building is the best. Management is friendly for the most part.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

We just moved in less than a month . everything is good so far. Quiet and clean in general. Friendly neighborhood. 4 Star just for the dog poops on the street.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I would recommend The Franklin to anyone interested! Nice neighbors and a quiet area. Great work out facility and pool. Easy to commute to and from work!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

It’s been a fantastic experience living at the franklin. The amenities are amazing, the apartments are luxury status with all high end fixtures. My friends always comment how amazing my place is when they visit! The cares team events are great too. I love the community feel here.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Great location and great front office. The addition of the dog park and the fountain to the pond has really made a difference. The pool remains nice as ever!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Entrance trashcans were removed and trash outside. Dog poop bags are often empty. Dog poop disposal is often full. Goose poop is a problem.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Love this community! I recently moved in this past month and they have made it extremely easy and non-stressful. Definitely love the amenities as well as in-unit features!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I just moved in a week ago and so far this has been the best apartment I’ve moved into! Josh and Iman were extremely welcoming and helpful. The apartment is beautiful and well kept! I love coming home.