The Franklin at Crossroads

4.6

4.6

i'm new to the franklin, so far....great! i've enjoyed the apartment and the workout facilities. i've enjoyed the location. the office personnel has been more than willing to help out. thanks!
So many improvements have been made and the staff is so friendly and easy to work with concerning any situation. This by far has been my best apartment living situation!
Everything is great so far. The apartment is beautiful, as is the complex. Amenities are great as well. People just need to pick up after their pets.
I love the structure of the residence. Reminds me of a five star hotel. The staff is helpful and pleasant. Plus the amenities are golden lol.
I have had a wonderful experience living at the Franklin so far. I feel like I live in a great, safe community with wonderful amenities. I also feel like the staff is amazing. They always know my name when I walk in to the office and every time I’ve had an issue or concern, they’ve gone above and beyond to help me solve it. Wonderful community and I look forward to continuing my residence here.
Amazing area and fantastic customer service. With being a new resident, i had a lot of questions and concerns. They were able to answer them for me and welcomed more every time. Love it here
This is a great place to live. It’s family and pet friendly, the staff is amazing, always cooperative and helpful. Excellent Amenities. The units are well done. I’m really happy living here, the environment is perfect.
A Beautiful and quiet community. Three months in and I have no complaints at this time. Community events are pretty creative and nice. Having food trucks coming to the community make those nights not wanting to cook perfection.
the aparment looks good the amenities are good...like the layout...the rooms ar spacious the location is quite calm...its really a nice place to live..
The complex has improved, pillows on the chairs by the pool, umbrella at the tables by the grill. Fountain in the pond is a huge improvement.