The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Its quiet and calm around here. Never really had a big problem. The people in the office are really professional. I believe I will be here for a while but will move to a bigger apartment when my lease is up. And the prices are nice as well.
These 3 ladies are the best. I’ve been going thru a hardship and collectively they have been there for me thru the process. I enjoy living here and have recommended to other people.
So far the staff has been great ! Online pics are much nicer than actual home. But so far it’s been okay . I’ve only been here a week. Neighbors have warned me it’s an unsafe neighborhood but I haven’t had any problems myself as of yet
It's been really hard at first with everyone is the office saying something different to me and getting frustrated. But now that I am in my home I just come upstairs and live and not bother anyone. I my breezeway I smell drugs but I don't know which house so I come home and lock my door
It's ok here but could use a few improvements to many sirens and Way to many racing of cars at night but overall a very nice place to live
We have had no issues while living here and have had a good experience so far. Maintenance requests are taken care of in a timely manner and `the office staff are helpful and friendly.
We checked in Thursday and had a very pleasant experience. We felt very welcomed. I am looking forward to being a part of this community. The apartment was very nice and we love the location.
Just moved in. Staff is great, but the way the unit was maintained was a little alarming. Definitely was not ready to be toured, as the walls were filthy as well as the floors
With the updated changes to the property it has become much better. Maybe there will be changes to the inside of the apartments, update the rugs, have the vents cleaned out and maybe fresh paint.
i love that the community it great and quite, they are fast about getting any repairs done if needed. It’s around a gas station and a strip mall that I can walk to anytime.