Its quiet and calm around here. Never really had a big problem. The people in the office are really professional. I believe I will be here for a while but will move to a bigger apartment when my lease is up. And the prices are nice as well.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

These 3 ladies are the best. I’ve been going thru a hardship and collectively they have been there for me thru the process. I enjoy living here and have recommended to other people.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

So far the staff has been great ! Online pics are much nicer than actual home. But so far it’s been okay . I’ve only been here a week. Neighbors have warned me it’s an unsafe neighborhood but I haven’t had any problems myself as of yet

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It's been really hard at first with everyone is the office saying something different to me and getting frustrated. But now that I am in my home I just come upstairs and live and not bother anyone. I my breezeway I smell drugs but I don't know which house so I come home and lock my door

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It's ok here but could use a few improvements to many sirens and Way to many racing of cars at night but overall a very nice place to live

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

We have had no issues while living here and have had a good experience so far. Maintenance requests are taken care of in a timely manner and `the office staff are helpful and friendly.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

We checked in Thursday and had a very pleasant experience. We felt very welcomed. I am looking forward to being a part of this community. The apartment was very nice and we love the location.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Just moved in. Staff is great, but the way the unit was maintained was a little alarming. Definitely was not ready to be toured, as the walls were filthy as well as the floors

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

With the updated changes to the property it has become much better. Maybe there will be changes to the inside of the apartments, update the rugs, have the vents cleaned out and maybe fresh paint.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

i love that the community it great and quite, they are fast about getting any repairs done if needed. It’s around a gas station and a strip mall that I can walk to anytime.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Love my community. Office staff is awesome and takes care of all requests in timely manner. I lived here before and decided to come back home

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Everything is great here, never had a problem with anything and if I do, maintenance takes care of it with a smile. The office staff is super friendly as well. Only complaint is, the apartments need a desperate upgrade of appliances and and countertops.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The staff was super helpful! Made the transition so smooth and easy. Thank you guys for all the help! So far I love it at the gables!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Great area. The office staff is kind and efficient. Apartment floor plans are set up nicely. I would recommend The Gables of McKinney to friends and family.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Easy an convenient to Major highways shopping plazas and grocery stores. Quite area for the most part. The trash by the dumpster could be better improved.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It's been great so far and the staff is very good, the location is right in the middle of everything. it is very quiet which i really like because I have a little one.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I moved in a few days ago and everything is going great! The people at the leasing office are amazing! They helped me get a great apartment for unreal price!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Ms. Kathy was very helpful during the quick move in process. She called and told me everything that needed to be done. From doing the application, to getting the key was a 4 day process.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Still ok here. Everything calmed down a bit. The ants here are really bad. I don't think it matters what building or apartment you get. I hate the parking to.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Great first apartment. Has its ups and downs, but all in all not a terrible place to live. Apartments are not bad especially for the price..

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

My experience as a residence has been a good one. The staff is awesome, and always very helpful. They will email when a package is in the office, and if you can't get there in the time frame specified, they will hold it until you can get there on the date you request. Any maintenance requests have always been taken care of same day. I would recommend anyone live here if you'd like to make McKinney home.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I’ve been here for a month and so far it is a Great location! Stores are nearby at a walking distance and very convenient located near the highway.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

My residents Experience was great. It’s my first apartment so I didn’t know what I was getting myself into , so I asked so many questions didn’t want to feel dumb or over priced.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Just moved in and I must say the process wasn’t difficult at all. Nice area and most importantly I feel at home. No complaints at this moment.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Quiet,maintenance is quick to get things done. The trash dumpsters need to be emptied more regularly and people need to quit throwing trash out their car windows in the parking lot