The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I've lived here for 13 years and the only complaints I have is living upstairs and I've been in this apt for about 7 yrs and it needs new carpet desperately and needs new paint
Love living here ,have been for 8 years♡♥, Known Jovita and Linda Everyone is Amazing here...David does great in repairs , Tanya is really friendly, and Jenni she is the Boss..
For being a first time renter...i love The Gables of Mckinney. It is very quiet and family oriented and the upkeep of the place is always nice.
I have lived here for over 5 years and I have to I really like it here. It's close to shopping, freeway, hospitals and so much more. The staff here are very friendly and helpful. The maintenance crew are awesome! I feel safe here and all the amenities. Easy access to laundry and mail. We have a very nice pool and work-out room. I have recommended The Gables to many friends.
parking is horrible but at least finally it seems a little more safe since all the lights under the parking area are working now...... now if only they will keep them turned on at all times once they start to burn out!
The office ladies have been very helpfull with getting me a apartment even though i have done everything over email. The property was clean and pools sparkling.
Excellent and friendly staff. Well kept and clean landscapes. Very nice area. The swimming pools are clean. Residents are very responsible for their pets and very good about cleaning up after their pets.
Great like the fast response time to maintance. Pools are kept a little clear compared to previous years. So overall like it here, been here for several years now
Been here 3 years. The grounds, specifically our breezeways could be cleaned, power washed. It really bothers me that such a simple cosmetic thing could make me want to move. It never gets done. One of the office staff members could converse and communicate in a way better manner. Often appears to have a bad attitude
Always fix maintenance issues when needed and very respectful and respectable staff. And are always willing to go out of their way to make the Tenants happy!