I've lived here for 13 years and the only complaints I have is living upstairs and I've been in this apt for about 7 yrs and it needs new carpet desperately and needs new paint

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Love living here ,have been for 8 years♡♥, Known Jovita and Linda Everyone is Amazing here...David does great in repairs , Tanya is really friendly, and Jenni she is the Boss..

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

For being a first time renter...i love The Gables of Mckinney. It is very quiet and family oriented and the upkeep of the place is always nice.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I have lived here for over 5 years and I have to I really like it here. It's close to shopping, freeway, hospitals and so much more. The staff here are very friendly and helpful. The maintenance crew are awesome! I feel safe here and all the amenities. Easy access to laundry and mail. We have a very nice pool and work-out room. I have recommended The Gables to many friends.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

parking is horrible but at least finally it seems a little more safe since all the lights under the parking area are working now...... now if only they will keep them turned on at all times once they start to burn out!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The office ladies have been very helpfull with getting me a apartment even though i have done everything over email. The property was clean and pools sparkling.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Excellent and friendly staff. Well kept and clean landscapes. Very nice area. The swimming pools are clean. Residents are very responsible for their pets and very good about cleaning up after their pets.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Great like the fast response time to maintance. Pools are kept a little clear compared to previous years. So overall like it here, been here for several years now

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Been here 3 years. The grounds, specifically our breezeways could be cleaned, power washed. It really bothers me that such a simple cosmetic thing could make me want to move. It never gets done. One of the office staff members could converse and communicate in a way better manner. Often appears to have a bad attitude

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Always fix maintenance issues when needed and very respectful and respectable staff. And are always willing to go out of their way to make the Tenants happy!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

A nice quiet community. The pool is great and the landscaping is nicely kept up well. All of my neighbors seem to be nice and neighborly. A great place to live.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I love my apartment, but I am being charged fees because I attempted to pay rent online and it didn't go through, and I'm still being charged the "convenience" fee.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The apartments are pretty clean outside. There is virtually no noise here. The staff is friendly and matenence is prompt. They have posts for pet waste around the property and two pools that are always clean.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I am suuuuper happy living @ The Gables! There's a pool, workout room, onsite laundromats (wich I am utilizing today in fact!) All the staff is extremely friendly and understanding. I couldn't pick a better place for people to live in McKinney! Love you guys!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The community itself is nice, but some neighbors are completely rude (as to be expected). The rooms are nice, clean and up-to-date. Everything is close by within 5-10min driving distance, or even less for others.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

We have really enjoyed living here. Our apartment was in excellent condition when we moved in. Our neighbors have been amazing. And the best part is that we are so close to everything! 2min from 75 & 121.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Overall, I am pleased. Fast responses to maintenance requests and the property is well-maintained. Parking at times can be a problem. Not all steps have the parking space in front of them marked off so it creates an access problem however, all in all, nice place.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Awesome place to live in. Very helpful with everything you ask. This is my first apartment and I'm very pleased with it couldn't ask for anything better.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I moved in on the 15th of October and it's now the 1st of November and I am still waiting on repairs to be fixed. I do appreciate the most important things being corrected like bathroom shower and tub (although to be honest wasn't the greatest work done either) and carpet. But waiting 2 weeks and counting seems a bit ridiculous. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come living here

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Wonderful management and staff. Maintenance requests are always taken care of in a quick manor and the issue is resolved as soon as they are able.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The Gables of McKinney is a fantastic place to live at. Residents regard one another with respect, and it's all backed up with genuine and caring staff

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The few times that I had to log a maintenance request, it was handled quickly and efficiently. I'm quite satisfied

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I love the community its a great place to stay.The grounds are will kept.Community center very convenient.Friendly staff and neighbors.I made the right pick.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The gables of mckinney is a wonderfull apartment complex. The staff is attentive and the complex is well kept and always clean. I jave been here for almost 3 years and love it.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Ive only been here a couple months but i love the office staff here theyre really nice and every time i need maintenance they are quick to respond.