The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Well the honeymoon stage is over. Wish it would have lasted longer but... The apartments are over priced and under maintained. Some of the office staff is less than helpful and the regional managers dont respond.
Really love the great staff they have and all of the maintenance gentlemen they have are always very quick to what then do and seem to have decent knowledge
This is a very nice quiet place to live. They are good about making sure you request for anything are met in a timely manner. Would recommend this apartment to people.
I've enjoyed living here. Parking is hard to get sometimes, but very nice place. Maintenance is sometimes backed up, but eventually what I need gets done.
Tonya was efficient and went over and beyond. & for that I'm truly grateful. The move in was easy and still getting settled. Seems like a great community.
The Gables are nice and a quiet little space just for us 2. Pet friendly and accessible to near shopping centers. Ive lived here before and moved awasy and now we are back.
I love living here. Very clean apartment complex and friendly staff. They also have all the necessary amenities. Clean and spacious pool and a very nice gym.
We are so excited to live in this community. The place is beautiful and the office personnel are amazing to work with. Every one has her. Extremely helpful and willing to work with us.
Yeah I'm just writing this for the points, oh I need 140 character minimum so I'll keep writing until it say 140. So some random words. Ummm Waffles. Oh no that's more than 140. So yeah waffles.
We are enjoying living here, quiet, plenty of parking and no pest issues. The only issue is a little more attention to the littering from the neighbors. Not even is a clean as others unfortunately