Friendly staff & nice community. Would certainly recommend these apartments to people . Staff stay on top of what needs to be fixed & they been a great help .

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Nice neighborhood. Great location. Moved from Kentucky and had to conduct all paper work via phone and online. Kathy Morales is wonderful.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Been here almost 4 years and I only have two complaints.....broken down cars in the parking lot need to be towed and the apartments need an upgrade on the inside and more insulation so the AC can actually keep up and it not be 80 IN the apartment

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I love it so far, we have no complaints at this time. We look forward to a wonderful time while being here at the Gables of McKinney. Thank y'all for having us

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Debbie’ did a great job helping us out. She explained everything and she was really nice when it came to the paper work. She’ made it fast and easy for us.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Since I’ve moved in about an month ago it’s been nothing but quiet and peaceful my area is great , the staff help as much as they can with no problem safe to say i love it here !

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Nice apartments convenient location on the edge of town. Mainteinance doesn’t take more than a week to complete a request, front office staff are friendly and warm. I enjoy it

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It Is Very Quiet And Welcoming, Maintenance Does An Amazing Job With Fulfilling My Requests.. The Office Staff Is Nice, Mrs.Debbie Was Who Helped Me

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I will move in soon on the 15th of August and so far and the process is going smoothly and everyone has been extremely helpful.. So I am looking forward to what’s yet too come!!!!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I’ve signed 4 leases and I’ve enjoyed living here. The office is wonderful and the staff is so friendly. Every time I’ve had a issue or situation the staff as been so fast to fix it.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Will be here a week Friday!!! Staff is amazing!!!! Made me feel very welcomed!!!! Apartment is just the right size!!! Would recommend anyone to live here!!!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Haven’t been at the apartments for very long but have no complaints so far. The landscape is kept up regularly and I have not had any noise complaints.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The place has had its ups and downs. We’ve had some really crazy things happen here. There also have been really peaceful times as well. I/we will see how year 3 goes..

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Love coming home to the Gables. When I first got my own apartment as an adult I chose the Gables. When it came time to chose a new place the first place I thought of was The Gables. The office staff is so helpful along with the maintenance guys. They all respond very timely and better than most of the other places I have lived in

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Summer time is one if the worst times. Unable to enjoy the pool due to non-residents using it and trashing the area. Other than that it is still good.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Place is awesome! Nice people nice neighbors! Parking lot is being redone and everything seems to be great so far!! Love the fireplace and the new counter tops !

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It’s been great here so far. I just wish these centipedes would stop coming in from time to time, but besides all that it’s a great community.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The office people are great but the area has gone downhill since I moved in a year ago. Live on the second floor with people upstairs and am continuing to have problems with their noise

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Very calm and quiet. I love our porch very much. I am also thoroughly enjoying the A/C, because it works so well and so quickly. We thought that it may be a bit too small, but turns out everything fits perfectly!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Well haven't been here for a full month yet but it's been real relaxed and good to be in a safe environment and plus its quiet for the most part.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Really awesome place to live. If something is wrong they are quick to respond. Whether it be an issue with air conditioning or plumbing, the next day they are there

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Very quite relaxing enjpying our new apartment everyone has been so Awsome an very helpful thanks for making our move in easy as possible. Awsome

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I love the staff. Extremely friendly. I’ve only been here less than a year. The property is always clean.i definitely am going to renew my lease.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

For the most part it is pretty quiet here! Staff is great and maintenance is quick!! Apartments need an update BAD!!!! Been here 4 years and will probably will re up for one more year

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It’s a cheap apartment. But you get what you pay for. Nothing more nothing less. Not a super safe community. But if you keep a low profile you should be fine.