The Gables of McKinney Apartments

My experience as a residence has been a good one. The staff is awesome, and always very helpful. They will email when a package is in the office, and if you can't get there in the time frame specified, they will hold it until you can get there on the date you request. Any maintenance requests have always been taken care of same day. I would recommend anyone live here if you'd like to make McKinney home.
Great first apartment. Has its ups and downs, but all in all not a terrible place to live. Apartments are not bad especially for the price..
Still ok here. Everything calmed down a bit. The ants here are really bad. I don't think it matters what building or apartment you get. I hate the parking to.
Ms. Kathy was very helpful during the quick move in process. She called and told me everything that needed to be done. From doing the application, to getting the key was a 4 day process.
I moved in a few days ago and everything is going great! The people at the leasing office are amazing! They helped me get a great apartment for unreal price!
It's been great so far and the staff is very good, the location is right in the middle of everything. it is very quiet which i really like because I have a little one.
Easy an convenient to Major highways shopping plazas and grocery stores. Quite area for the most part. The trash by the dumpster could be better improved.
Great area. The office staff is kind and efficient. Apartment floor plans are set up nicely. I would recommend The Gables of McKinney to friends and family.
The staff was super helpful! Made the transition so smooth and easy. Thank you guys for all the help! So far I love it at the gables!
Everything is great here, never had a problem with anything and if I do, maintenance takes care of it with a smile. The office staff is super friendly as well. Only complaint is, the apartments need a desperate upgrade of appliances and and countertops.