Great like the fast response time to maintance. Pools are kept a little clear compared to previous years. So overall like it here, been here for several years now

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Excellent and friendly staff. Well kept and clean landscapes. Very nice area. The swimming pools are clean. Residents are very responsible for their pets and very good about cleaning up after their pets.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The office ladies have been very helpfull with getting me a apartment even though i have done everything over email. The property was clean and pools sparkling.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

parking is horrible but at least finally it seems a little more safe since all the lights under the parking area are working now...... now if only they will keep them turned on at all times once they start to burn out!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I have lived here for over 5 years and I have to I really like it here. It's close to shopping, freeway, hospitals and so much more. The staff here are very friendly and helpful. The maintenance crew are awesome! I feel safe here and all the amenities. Easy access to laundry and mail. We have a very nice pool and work-out room. I have recommended The Gables to many friends.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

For being a first time renter...i love The Gables of Mckinney. It is very quiet and family oriented and the upkeep of the place is always nice.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Love living here ,have been for 8 years♡♥, Known Jovita and Linda Everyone is Amazing here...David does great in repairs , Tanya is really friendly, and Jenni she is the Boss..

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I've lived here for 13 years and the only complaints I have is living upstairs and I've been in this apt for about 7 yrs and it needs new carpet desperately and needs new paint

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The front office was very helpful with getting my account setup. I will be a new resident, so far they were very helpful with my questions, we are very excited to move into our new apartment next month.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Excellent management team....in addition maintenance group is awesome and professional. Highly recommend living in this community. Thank you.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

You're ok...cheaper than the rest of the apartment complexes in the community. The staff is ok. The executive room needs updating due to computers constantly out of order.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I am very impressed with the quick response time to my requests that I have had to make. Office staff is very courteous and helpful. The site is well maintained and quite. Would highly recommend to my friends and co-workers.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

My living expiernce at the Gables has been good so far. The staff is helpful and make sure my needs are met. When I have had maintenance issues in the past they were put in and taken care in a timely manner

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I love where I live. There already always hiccups anywhere but what makes a difference is how you address hiccups and they do a good job. I am glad to call gables home.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

My husband and I have lived at the Gables for 4 years and are very happy with the maintenice crew and the friendlyness of the office staff,not to say that everyone is friendly. The property is kept clean and it is very quiet.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The Gables are pretty good apartments, good location, great staff and office hours, the apartment are large with large patio space its a quiet community and I never miss package delivery because the office holds it.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I love the gables community, it's always clean and it's a place I can call home. We have lived here since June 2015 and love it, will be renewing the lease in July 2016.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The Gables of Mckinney is located in the perfect area of Mckinney, Tx. Living here we have access to Hwy 75, 380, and 121. The community is always well kept, it is actually the most peacful apartment community that I've ever lived in. What makes The Gables the best is definitely the staff: Mrs. Linda, Jenny, Jovita, and Tonya care about the residence and greet you positively when you go into the office or call. The price is right and most residents have lived here for years. Thank you!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Noisy neighbors and items still not fixed. I really liked it here at beginning, but recently have went a little downhill in quality of maintenance, no security officer that lives on site and other things to make this place a good place to live

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I have lived at the gables of McKinney for almost 13 years and I've never had any problems with the staff or the residents of the community! It's home!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Staff is always friendly and helpful. Maintenance is always taken care of quickly, and property has always been clean since I have been here.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The gables is a quiet friendly complex with a great office staff and fast efficient maintenance staff. The property is always clean and beautiful.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It's a nice place to live. The pool looks nice and I'm looking forward to using it this summer. I just wish the laundry room was a bit nicer.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Kitchen floors and bathrooms need to be updated and fixed. Other then those, great facilities, fast responses to maintenance requests, friendly staff

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Office staff are freindly and helpful, maintenance makes some odd decisions, but responds quickly. Some of the other residents, however, are awful.