Great place to live,I enjoy it and the staff,will refer others of your property,very convenient i dont have to leave my apts for nothing,thanks

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

One week here and so far so good. The office is polite and professional. The apartments are clean and neat. We look forward to our time here at The Gables of McKinney.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The process for moving in has been great! The staff has been very helpful and answered all questions we have had. Looking forward to staying at the Gables!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The complex manager is nice and easy to work with. The complex is nice and clean. Inside the apartment is great, glad we found this apartment complex. I give the complex, the staff a rating of 5.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Office staff is nice, they have always helped when I needed it. Maintenance responds quickly to work orders. My husband & I have enjoyed our stay here so far.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I love it here, been here almost 2 years, and never had a problem. Maintenance and the office staff are super friendly, and the apartment complex is really quiet. Only thing I would recommend is updating the 1942 stove in my apartment.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Some updating of amenities inside the apartment is needed. Like appliances, cabinets and bathrooms. Would love to have more hardwoods than carpet!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Loving the place!! Have my own space witch is great I have no problems everything just find. Evrything works just great the header the water!!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

This seems pretty cool. Brand new to the community and the rewards program, but it could be great! I look forward to earning rewards just for being a resident.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I've been living in the Gables for 4 Yeats and I love the quietness after working 12 hour shift. Getting ready to sign a new lease. Everyone for the office to the grounds are very friendly.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Overall very nice staff. I have enjoyed living here. Parking is a pain, limited spaces. The office staff have always been very helpful and polite.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The property is not as kept up as I would like. The bathroom, kitchen, and baseboards are falling apart. Door paint peeling off door because they were never sanded or Peel's before hand. There are no sidewalks to around or up to buildings parking spots block walk up to bulidings

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Tho I was skeptical about moving in the Gables at first.. I have come to love the community and my neighbors within the last two years. The staff is kind, parking is very easy and free, the maintenance is quick to fix problems, and community is peaceful.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The kitchens need severe updates, as well as bathrooms. There is NO pantry storage in any of the units I've seen. Other than those things, it is a nice community to live in.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Great community. I like the fact that the maintenance is really on top of there job. I call for some work that needs to be done and they are in the next day. Nice people in the office

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Ive only been here a couple months but i love the office staff here theyre really nice and every time i need maintenance they are quick to respond.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The gables of mckinney is a wonderfull apartment complex. The staff is attentive and the complex is well kept and always clean. I jave been here for almost 3 years and love it.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I love the community its a great place to stay.The grounds are will kept.Community center very convenient.Friendly staff and neighbors.I made the right pick.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The few times that I had to log a maintenance request, it was handled quickly and efficiently. I'm quite satisfied

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The Gables of McKinney is a fantastic place to live at. Residents regard one another with respect, and it's all backed up with genuine and caring staff

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Wonderful management and staff. Maintenance requests are always taken care of in a quick manor and the issue is resolved as soon as they are able.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I moved in on the 15th of October and it's now the 1st of November and I am still waiting on repairs to be fixed. I do appreciate the most important things being corrected like bathroom shower and tub (although to be honest wasn't the greatest work done either) and carpet. But waiting 2 weeks and counting seems a bit ridiculous. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come living here

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Awesome place to live in. Very helpful with everything you ask. This is my first apartment and I'm very pleased with it couldn't ask for anything better.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Overall, I am pleased. Fast responses to maintenance requests and the property is well-maintained. Parking at times can be a problem. Not all steps have the parking space in front of them marked off so it creates an access problem however, all in all, nice place.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

We have really enjoyed living here. Our apartment was in excellent condition when we moved in. Our neighbors have been amazing. And the best part is that we are so close to everything! 2min from 75 & 121.