The Gathering

This was a pleasure living here. Maintenance was always speedy and helpful. Roomate pairing doesn’t really exist but I’m glad I ended up with a good roommate.
I love my house, my neighbors can be noisy sometimes. And I wish the communication with the office was more successful at times. I love the pool and the clubhouse. the events put on are also very well planned
Loved it so much! Apartment was nice and big but the maintenance service could have been better. Sometimes it would take them weeks just to fix a lightbulb.
Love it here! Super nice place to live. Staff is very nice. I lived here junior year and i am going to be senior year. Would recommend living here.
Very good staff that works with you. They do answer your request and try to do more to make sure you are satisfied. Would recommend more people to stay here
The gathering is a great place to live! I love that I get to live with my besties in such a great place. This is my second year there and have loved every minute of it!
Honestly i have had a great time living here and even when there is a problem they come pretty soon to fix it. I like it so much i chose to live here again next year!
The Gathering is a very nice residence complex with great amenities, but one of my only complaints is that it tends to get a lot warmer on the second and third floors compared to the first, but other than that, I’ve enjoyed my experience so far.
The Gathering is the best place to live in Salisbury. Decent sized rooms with walk-in closets and individual bathrooms. The community is safe and clean with access to great amenities.
The amenities, location, and community are great. The response time to maintenance issues...not so great. Some issues have been solved quickly with friendly service while some issues we've been waiting on for months to get fixed. Not great service for such a high cost of living - there are definitely issues with upper management in my opinion.