The gathering is a great place to live! I love being able to live with my best friends. There is so much room in the houses and plenty of space to decorate!

Love everything about living in the Gathering! I was a random and was placed with the best girls. The apartment is very honeys and easy to decorate which really helped us bond.

I enjoy the pool area and the size of my apartment. The pool is awesome in the summer and I’m looking forward to going back and enjoying it.

2.5 stars due to my issues in my own room & the living / kitchen areas with other problems. Despite the problems good vibes in the gathering

Not impressed with the wifi and some of the appliances in our buildings. The staff is nice but the gym and other facilities are not great. It is expensive for a not above average experience.

Living at the Gathering is so welcoming. I love the housing and area around us. Living here makes me feel like I’m at home. Love the pool and grill area the most!

This apartment complex has been a great experience for me. There have been some up and downs but overall I am glad I came here this year. It is sad that I am graduating and I can't rent again but I would if I had the chance

poor management. they stress the lease only when it is in relation to misconduct on the residents part, not on misconduct of their part. very frustrating.

Other than repairs it has been great. Its quite, there is plenty of room, and the pool/resident appreciation is awesome! I recommend living here for people who like the extra space!

I HAVE LIVED AT THE GATHERING FOR 2 YEARS NOW. I CHOSE THE GATHERING BECAUSE OF THE SPACIOUS LIVING AND AMENITIES. THE BEDROOMS ARE PRETTY BIG AND HAVE A WALK IN CLOSET AND FULL BATH. I BELIEVE THE GATHERING IS TRULY ON OF THE BEST HOUSING OPTIONS AT SALISBURY. THEY HAVE A NICE CLUBHOUSE AND POOL. THEY FREQUENTLY HOLD EVENTS SUCH AS GRILL AND CHILLS BY THE POOL AND WEEKLY GIVEAWAYS! REFLECTING ON MY COLLEGE EXPERIENCE, I WOULDN'T HAVE WANTED TO LIVE ANYWHERE ELSE.

The Gathering is a great on-trend apartment complex that feels homier than the competing apartments. I'm very happy to call The Gathering home!

The gathering is very safe and I love my house. It’s a great place to live and super convinent for being close to school. So happy I resigned for next year!

Being a first time resident in this area I was pleasantly surprised with all that is offfered. The Gathering makes it easy for college students to live and provides us with so many amenities.

Many Maitnace requests were not completed, but other than that I feel that the gathering has provided me and my roommates with a great living experience.

I love my apartment and the location, but maintenance and staff haven’t been super helpful. We’ve had to ask many times for help and nothing gets done fast.

I like the layout, it's a breath of fresh air, but many things were broken when we moved in, which were not fixed for a long time after many service requests. My issue is not with the service worker, but with the Gathering understaffing their maintenance.

Staff is super friendly and amenities are nice. There is always something going on in the clubhouse! My only complaint is that living here is a bit overpriced.

Not happy with this year, with the prices going up it’s becoming less affordable. We got two new roommates with whom we don’t have the same living habits

The size of the townhouse is nice, and I love the space in my room. But we have had some maintenance issues while moving in. Once these are resolved I think I will be happy here.

the dishwasher was moldy when i moved in and things where rushed when the house was made but it it better than the dorms which were incredibly bad

The gathering is a beautiful community with great floor plans. I moved in last week and have not had any issues so far. Lots of space in the apartment.

My place is super nice and clean. The area is good and I feel safe living here. I love how it’s three floors, it makes it seem more like a home

While going throughout the community it already felt like home to me as most of my childhood I've been in a townhouse. The staff is very nice and welcome you with open arms

Beautiful apartments and bedroom. Pet friendly and good areas to park. Lots of gym and pool ameinties and in close proximity to school and gas.

This app allowed me to save money by doing simple tasks. It made paying my rent easier, due to being a full time student! Love it so far and am very happy