The Gathering is the best place to live in Salisbury. Decent sized rooms with walk-in closets and individual bathrooms. The community is safe and clean with access to great amenities.

Reply from The Gathering

Um the maintenance guy or whatever he is he annoying and my light in my room is broken which should have been fixed before I even moved in he is always around but can’t fix the light 😂

Reply from The Gathering

The amenities, location, and community are great. The response time to maintenance issues...not so great. Some issues have been solved quickly with friendly service while some issues we've been waiting on for months to get fixed. Not great service for such a high cost of living - there are definitely issues with upper management in my opinion.

Reply from The Gathering

Everything is great. With the exception of the refrigerator being a little small to be shared between four people everything else is perfect.

Reply from The Gathering

I love It here at the gathering. It peaceful and quiet. My only complaint is that they don’t listen to my complaint. I’ve asked several times for them to change my door locks but till date I’ve not heard anything about it again

Reply from The Gathering

The gathering is a nice place to live! The outside area is kept clean. They have now taken resident concerns and put them to action by installing lights in the parking lot to make it a safer environment.

Reply from The Gathering

Overall, it’s an amazing community. It’s one of the nicest apartment/townhome complexes I’ve seen in Salisbury. I love the pool and use the gym regularly. I’m not sure if I’ll be here next year but if I am, I’ll definitely be living here again. I’ve recommended The Gathering to all of my friends!

Reply from The Gathering

It’s okay so far. Things seem to always need to be fixed. I love living in my own space.l because I am the only one in my unit. Moved in with a lot of problems such as WiFi and broken shower head and ect. But hopefully will be better soon.

Reply from The Gathering

Living here is nice! Aside from the fact that my home was not cleaned prior to my move in, it has been a great experience. It is high quality living and I love that it came furnished.

Reply from The Gathering

It’s been nice living here. I would suggest that the company should hire more maintenance staff to take care of resident issues. One maintenance man is not enough to serve the whole community.

Reply from The Gathering

My roommates and I have loved living in the gathering because of its neighborhood aspect and the quality of the apartments. The kitchen is my favorite part of our apartment and I also love having my own bathroom.

Reply from The Gathering

My roommates and I are so glad we decided on The Gathering for the next two years! We have been having so much fun with each other and with our super friendly neighbors!

Reply from The Gathering

Love it here! So spacious and love the community! Rooms are nice and I would definitely live here for the rest of the time that I am at SU!!

Reply from The Gathering

Best place to relive .. nice big rooms and bathrooms. Living room is nice and spacious. The gym, pool table, and pool is an added plus !!!!!

Reply from The Gathering

Amazing i love it here the rooms are amazing and the parking sucks but it’s worth it! I would say living here has made me appreciate things more!

Reply from The Gathering

My experience has been good so far the apartment is very nice and move in was convenient and easy. I have submitted forms for a couple of items that were broken upon arrival and no one has come over and addressed the options.

Reply from The Gathering

The community is really nice, when it comes to cleanliness. And everyone seems very friendly. I feel safe and comfortable. It is really convenient staying here because of the shuttle service provided and the events that are catered to student needs.

Reply from The Gathering

Awesome place to live! Workers are super nice and helpful. The pool is my favorite place to go, it’s always clean and you can bring friends!

Reply from The Gathering

I just moved into the Gathering! The gym and the tanning bed are so nice and love that I have access to it. The pool is also very nice. I like having my own bedroom and bathroom.

Reply from The Gathering

The Gathering has truly been my home away from home. I couldn’t imagine coming home to any other place to any other people. This is 5 star living at its finest. Love it!

Reply from The Gathering

The community is very welcoming and the amenities are very nice. Every time I walk into the clubhouse, whoever is seated at the front desk speaks to me.

Reply from The Gathering

I have absolutely loved my experience at The Gathering so far! It's the perfect size for all four of us. I also really love the clubhouse! It's super cute and I love the fact that there's printing and a pool.

Reply from The Gathering

I just moved into the Gathering and I love it. I've had a little trouble moving in and setting up everything. Despite some mishaps, I am really excited to get to know my neighbors and have a fun year here.

Reply from The Gathering

The Gathering is a great place to live. I love the fact that I have my own quiet space and own bathroom. The people that works here are always there when you need them.

Reply from The Gathering

Although the place is nice it wasn’t move in ready unfortunately, there was paint all over the townhouse, my roommate moved into a room with a broken desk chair.