The Gathering

3.8

3.8

I absolutely love living in the gathering!! It gives you the privacy you need, especially during covid, with online classes it is so convenient to have such a big room and bathroom all to yourself! The community always feels safe, it is never too loud or crazy outside! Overall, a great place to spend your college years!
The Gathering has been an overall good experience. I am glad I lived here for my two years. I absolutely love the maintenance man, John, as he has been the most accommodating and helpful clubhouse employee by far.
I have lived here for two years now and honesty i can’t complain. It’s a good place to live and it’s super nice inside. The pool is fun in the summer and the gym is nice when you need a quick work out. They come pretty fast when things break.
I have not had any issues with the neighbors, however, there has been some issues with the surrounding neighbors that are not part of the gathering
I have loved living here. Getting in touch with the staff has been difficult at times but I have loved it overall! It is a great development and I will definitely recommend.
wifi is very spotty and office has bad service for how much rent i pay but i love the house and especially my room. floors are easy to clean since its laminate and the extra half bath is great for guests. a storage closet wouldve been a nice touch tho.
So far I have loved living in the Gathering. However, we have had a few service issues off the bat that were not handled properly. We have figured all of that out now, and all of our issues have since been handled. Overall, I am very happy here!!
Really has been a great time. Never really have had any problems in all the time i have spent here. Well nothing that couldn’t be fixed and wasn’t fixed pretty fast.
This was a pleasure living here. Maintenance was always speedy and helpful. Roomate pairing doesn’t really exist but I’m glad I ended up with a good roommate.
I love my house, my neighbors can be noisy sometimes. And I wish the communication with the office was more successful at times. I love the pool and the clubhouse. the events put on are also very well planned