The Gathering

wifi is very spotty and office has bad service for how much rent i pay but i love the house and especially my room. floors are easy to clean since its laminate and the extra half bath is great for guests. a storage closet wouldve been a nice touch tho.
So far I have loved living in the Gathering. However, we have had a few service issues off the bat that were not handled properly. We have figured all of that out now, and all of our issues have since been handled. Overall, I am very happy here!!
Really has been a great time. Never really have had any problems in all the time i have spent here. Well nothing that couldn’t be fixed and wasn’t fixed pretty fast.
This was a pleasure living here. Maintenance was always speedy and helpful. Roomate pairing doesn’t really exist but I’m glad I ended up with a good roommate.
I love my house, my neighbors can be noisy sometimes. And I wish the communication with the office was more successful at times. I love the pool and the clubhouse. the events put on are also very well planned
Loved it so much! Apartment was nice and big but the maintenance service could have been better. Sometimes it would take them weeks just to fix a lightbulb.
Love it here! Super nice place to live. Staff is very nice. I lived here junior year and i am going to be senior year. Would recommend living here.
Very good staff that works with you. They do answer your request and try to do more to make sure you are satisfied. Would recommend more people to stay here
The gathering is a great place to live! I love that I get to live with my besties in such a great place. This is my second year there and have loved every minute of it!
Honestly i have had a great time living here and even when there is a problem they come pretty soon to fix it. I like it so much i chose to live here again next year!