The Gathering

Very good staff that works with you. They do answer your request and try to do more to make sure you are satisfied. Would recommend more people to stay here
The gathering is a great place to live! I love that I get to live with my besties in such a great place. This is my second year there and have loved every minute of it!
Honestly i have had a great time living here and even when there is a problem they come pretty soon to fix it. I like it so much i chose to live here again next year!
The Gathering is a very nice residence complex with great amenities, but one of my only complaints is that it tends to get a lot warmer on the second and third floors compared to the first, but other than that, I’ve enjoyed my experience so far.
The Gathering is the best place to live in Salisbury. Decent sized rooms with walk-in closets and individual bathrooms. The community is safe and clean with access to great amenities.
The amenities, location, and community are great. The response time to maintenance issues...not so great. Some issues have been solved quickly with friendly service while some issues we've been waiting on for months to get fixed. Not great service for such a high cost of living - there are definitely issues with upper management in my opinion.
Everything is great. With the exception of the refrigerator being a little small to be shared between four people everything else is perfect.
I love It here at the gathering. It peaceful and quiet. My only complaint is that they don’t listen to my complaint. I’ve asked several times for them to change my door locks but till date I’ve not heard anything about it again
The gathering is a nice place to live! The outside area is kept clean. They have now taken resident concerns and put them to action by installing lights in the parking lot to make it a safer environment.
Overall, it’s an amazing community. It’s one of the nicest apartment/townhome complexes I’ve seen in Salisbury. I love the pool and use the gym regularly. I’m not sure if I’ll be here next year but if I am, I’ll definitely be living here again. I’ve recommended The Gathering to all of my friends!