The Gathering

3.7

3.7

The gathering is super close to campus and provides many beneficial amenities for students such as the shuttle service, and the 24-7 gym & clubhouse.
I love the gathering! I have been here for almost a month now and it feels just like hope. Very clean, comfortable and they do a lot for their residents!
love almost everything about this place, only downside is the smaller things. easy fix though. for example, out key fobs didn’t work the day of move-in. super annoying, but was easy to fix.. just had to visit the leasing office.
Good so far! Just some minor issues, such as dirty floor and poor drainage, but nothing that has greatly affected us living there so far. We love how spacious it is!
The staff and apartment tenants have been great and super helpful with getting all my things straightened before school starts! I also love how close the apartments are to the campus.
It was pretty nice living there. The pool was fun and the tanning beds were cool. The apartments were very nice. They fixed stuff pretty fast when asked which was nice. Couldn’t beat it in Salisbury.
The amenities and location are both excellent. The room and kitchen are big upgrades compared to my previous apartment. The management has been responsive to my maintenance requests so far. I would like to see that continue.
People tend to be noisy on the weekends. But in general are very friendly. There is not a lot of parking available thought and I often have to dive to another building to park.
I do really like living here. The whole wifi setup kinda stinks to set up but other then that it’s a good place to live. The pool is a lot of fun so hopefully when things open up again that will too but there are a lot of good amenities.
I absolutely love living in the gathering!! It gives you the privacy you need, especially during covid, with online classes it is so convenient to have such a big room and bathroom all to yourself! The community always feels safe, it is never too loud or crazy outside! Overall, a great place to spend your college years!