I love It here at the gathering. It peaceful and quiet. My only complaint is that they don’t listen to my complaint. I’ve asked several times for them to change my door locks but till date I’ve not heard anything about it again

The gathering is a nice place to live! The outside area is kept clean. They have now taken resident concerns and put them to action by installing lights in the parking lot to make it a safer environment.

Overall, it’s an amazing community. It’s one of the nicest apartment/townhome complexes I’ve seen in Salisbury. I love the pool and use the gym regularly. I’m not sure if I’ll be here next year but if I am, I’ll definitely be living here again. I’ve recommended The Gathering to all of my friends!

It’s okay so far. Things seem to always need to be fixed. I love living in my own space.l because I am the only one in my unit. Moved in with a lot of problems such as WiFi and broken shower head and ect. But hopefully will be better soon.

Living here is nice! Aside from the fact that my home was not cleaned prior to my move in, it has been a great experience. It is high quality living and I love that it came furnished.

It’s been nice living here. I would suggest that the company should hire more maintenance staff to take care of resident issues. One maintenance man is not enough to serve the whole community.

My roommates and I have loved living in the gathering because of its neighborhood aspect and the quality of the apartments. The kitchen is my favorite part of our apartment and I also love having my own bathroom.

My roommates and I are so glad we decided on The Gathering for the next two years! We have been having so much fun with each other and with our super friendly neighbors!

Love it here! So spacious and love the community! Rooms are nice and I would definitely live here for the rest of the time that I am at SU!!

Best place to relive .. nice big rooms and bathrooms. Living room is nice and spacious. The gym, pool table, and pool is an added plus !!!!!

Amazing i love it here the rooms are amazing and the parking sucks but it’s worth it! I would say living here has made me appreciate things more!

My experience has been good so far the apartment is very nice and move in was convenient and easy. I have submitted forms for a couple of items that were broken upon arrival and no one has come over and addressed the options.

The community is really nice, when it comes to cleanliness. And everyone seems very friendly. I feel safe and comfortable. It is really convenient staying here because of the shuttle service provided and the events that are catered to student needs.

Awesome place to live! Workers are super nice and helpful. The pool is my favorite place to go, it’s always clean and you can bring friends!

I just moved into the Gathering! The gym and the tanning bed are so nice and love that I have access to it. The pool is also very nice. I like having my own bedroom and bathroom.

The Gathering has truly been my home away from home. I couldn’t imagine coming home to any other place to any other people. This is 5 star living at its finest. Love it!

The community is very welcoming and the amenities are very nice. Every time I walk into the clubhouse, whoever is seated at the front desk speaks to me.

I have absolutely loved my experience at The Gathering so far! It's the perfect size for all four of us. I also really love the clubhouse! It's super cute and I love the fact that there's printing and a pool.

I just moved into the Gathering and I love it. I've had a little trouble moving in and setting up everything. Despite some mishaps, I am really excited to get to know my neighbors and have a fun year here.

The Gathering is a great place to live. I love the fact that I have my own quiet space and own bathroom. The people that works here are always there when you need them.

Although the place is nice it wasn’t move in ready unfortunately, there was paint all over the townhouse, my roommate moved into a room with a broken desk chair.

The Gathering, although it is expensive, offers great amenities. Everyone is friendly and the staff has been helpful. Faster response time to problems would be a plus though.

It's really nice, there is enough room for everyone to have their own space and a shared space. Nicest living in Salisbury, I highly recommend to everyone.

Signing a lease was a breeze with such a helpful staff!i was helped every single last step of the way which truly made the experience of moving apartments easy.

The gathering is a great place to live! I love being able to live with my best friends. There is so much room in the houses and plenty of space to decorate!