The Glades

This well maintained apartment complex is located in a very nice quite charming neighborhood. Surrounded by condominiums. Makes for a very scenic secluded neighborhood. Pet friendly.
Just moved in and have had maintenance issues that really do get taken care of. Don’t like the fact you hat the trash guys leave the gates open after collection. Didn’t like the note on my door stating my rent was late by $23.80 when I stood in the office a week prior to it being due with the manager who read me the amount I owed. The letter was tacky too!!
Great office personnel. Very attentive to your concerns. AWESOME maintenance staff Josh. He follows through on every work order we've submitted. Need more like him.
I have lived at The Glades for 3+ years. I chose the property because of the location and amenities. The neighborhood/street we live off is safe. I have never run into any issues - ever. Everything you would ever need is in a couple mile radius around the complex: Publix, Seminole County Trail, restaurants, parks, etc. It's a great central location.. close to I-4 (SR 434 & SR 436). The apartments are definitely older. Although they remodeled the kitchen area, adding a backsplash (which does look very nice), the appliances and cabinets are clearly dated. Frank, maintenance manager, is great. He always has a positive attitude and will help you at any hour of the day - or weekend. I haven't spoken much with the new management in the leasing office.
I love living here! As a college student, I have a lot of studying and work to do at home so the neighborhood and environment is really supportive of that since it’s very quiet and calm. Management is always on top of things and super friendly!
I love how clean the complex is. The office staff is always so helpful when someone has questions. Maintenance is always working to keep the buildings looking great.
I have been here for like 4 years now. I like it. Very quiet and laid back. I haven't had any major issues. If there some they fix it. The staff does a good job.
I love the neighborhood, but the apartment is outdated, dark and stuffy. There needs to be a ceiling fan with lights on it downstairs. Its always super cold upstairs and warm and stuffy downstairs. Also, the cabinets are outdated and painted. There should be a microwave over the stove so it does not have to take up counter space in the already small kitchen. There should be a new cabinet in the bathroom also.
It has been an awesome year and 2 months in the community. Is a very safe, comfortable and great community. The locations is the best. Love living here.
I love the park like setting, clean and quite nice neighborhood. I also love the fact that all the shops and stores are close by. The staffs are friendly and helpull.