This well maintained apartment complex is located in a very nice quite charming neighborhood. Surrounded by condominiums. Makes for a very scenic secluded neighborhood. Pet friendly.

Just moved in and have had maintenance issues that really do get taken care of. Don’t like the fact you hat the trash guys leave the gates open after collection. Didn’t like the note on my door stating my rent was late by $23.80 when I stood in the office a week prior to it being due with the manager who read me the amount I owed. The letter was tacky too!!

Great office personnel. Very attentive to your concerns. AWESOME maintenance staff Josh. He follows through on every work order we've submitted. Need more like him.

I have lived at The Glades for 3+ years. I chose the property because of the location and amenities. The neighborhood/street we live off is safe. I have never run into any issues - ever. Everything you would ever need is in a couple mile radius around the complex: Publix, Seminole County Trail, restaurants, parks, etc. It's a great central location.. close to I-4 (SR 434 & SR 436). The apartments are definitely older. Although they remodeled the kitchen area, adding a backsplash (which does look very nice), the appliances and cabinets are clearly dated. Frank, maintenance manager, is great. He always has a positive attitude and will help you at any hour of the day - or weekend. I haven't spoken much with the new management in the leasing office.

I love living here! As a college student, I have a lot of studying and work to do at home so the neighborhood and environment is really supportive of that since it’s very quiet and calm. Management is always on top of things and super friendly!

I love how clean the complex is. The office staff is always so helpful when someone has questions. Maintenance is always working to keep the buildings looking great.

I have been here for like 4 years now. I like it. Very quiet and laid back. I haven't had any major issues. If there some they fix it. The staff does a good job.

I love the neighborhood, but the apartment is outdated, dark and stuffy. There needs to be a ceiling fan with lights on it downstairs. Its always super cold upstairs and warm and stuffy downstairs. Also, the cabinets are outdated and painted. There should be a microwave over the stove so it does not have to take up counter space in the already small kitchen. There should be a new cabinet in the bathroom also.

It has been an awesome year and 2 months in the community. Is a very safe, comfortable and great community. The locations is the best. Love living here.

I love the park like setting, clean and quite nice neighborhood. I also love the fact that all the shops and stores are close by. The staffs are friendly and helpull.

Everything has been so calm and quite. Not to mention a very safe neighborhood. I have not had any issues at all with the apartment. Definitely recommend to others!

I love the staff thus far and the neighborhood is fairly quiet. The apartment itself is spacious and I love the kitchen and the living room space. The walls are kind of thin as far as noise level, but all in all loving my space for the 2 weeks I’ve stayed in it.

I just moved in a few days ago and so far everything is great. The staff is friendly and helpful and response to "issues" (they're minimal) was next day. I'm very happy to be part of this community!

I was thrown a curve ball and had to find a place to live within two weeks, everyone at the Glades was so friendly and helpful to make sure was a easy transition for me and my boys to move in here.

Great place and full of different amenities! Calm Ronda was very helpful during the process of my moving. Would recommend her to anybody! Thank you Ronda!!

First timer and it has been the best so far! Just one small detail and is that, when projects are being done, it’s usually super early and wakes you up!

I enjoy my apartment and neighborhood a lot. It’s very quit and from the 2 years I’ve been here I’ve had no major issues just need more space

Apartments are dated but still nice. Staff is always friendly as well. The downside to living in this community is the price of rent for what you get.

Quiet Charming Altimonte Springs Apartments nested in a Charming Rural Setting. Pet friendly Oasis in the Glades. All the Comforts of Home and within driving distance to Full Sail University and the University of Central Florida.

We've just relocated to Altamonte Springs and we couldn't be happier with our community. The grounds are well keep, the neighborhood is quiet and the location couldn't be any more convenient.

Nice area with lots to offer and gain. Supermarkets, Schools and places to eat make it convenient. The only downside is that the rent gets jacked up every year.

I really like the floor plan for the 2 bedroom with 2 story. It makes us feel like home. The courtyard is nice & clean and quiet. Never a problem with parking.

I moved in here 2 years ago and it's been more or less a pleasant stay. The staff is helpful and attentive, the neighborhood is quiet and the neighbors are friendly.

It’s been close to work, I4, Seminole state college, the mall and pretty much everything else that I need. LA fitness is right up the road and publix on the main road

Been living here going on 4 years and have no complaints. Its the only place we call home, plenty of amenities, neighbors are great, feel safe, and its close to literally everything you can think of as far as restaurants and diverse shopping. Love it here!