The staff is great and listens and tries to assist in every way possible. Maintenance is also great quick and efficient. Community is always clean.

I'm comfortable living here, and I've really had no complaints. I've been lucky with my neighbors, and how close grocery, shopping and restaurants are you just can't beat it. Apartments are just over priced in my opinion.

Not sure why residents are being charged effective Jan. 1st $35 for trash pick up when we don't use the service. A large amount rent increase with no explanations. Which at this point won't matter because nothing seems to change.

I love my community. Never have too many issues. The pool is nice and good for mini party’s and barbecues! Never any issues with anything .

A beautiful and very quiet community. Maintenance always done in a timely manner, great neighborhood, roads recently repaved. Have loved living here

I love the staff and the community the reason I gave a 4 instead of a 5 is because since I moved ai have complained about an infestation of bats in my balcony and I have to constantly clean it there is always bat feces and Im afraid of putting furniture ir be outside at night. The balcony was something I was looking forward to have and I can’t enjoy it.

I have been living here for a few months now and I love my apartment! The neighborhood is nice and quiet and the apartment itself is amazing for the price!