The Glades

So far it’s great. We have just moved in and we love the area. It’s quiet and close to everything we need . The service at the leasing office was very welcoming.
It has been amazing living here thus far. Maintenance is timely. The front office is always ready to help in any way they can and they are very understanding. Relatively quiet neighborhood, and they really work to keep our community up to date and appealing.
The neighborhood is quiet and the location is close to everything. I love the app to make payments and submit maintenance requests. I’ve had to submit more maintenance requests than expected but the work seems to get done quickly.
My boys and I love living here, everyone is extremely friendly and makes you feel at home. Whenever we have maintenance issues it’s always a great turn around with the same day service.
It's a very nice complex and in a nice location. What took away 1 star is they are a tad pricey and there are many neighbors who do not clean up after their dogs (most people do not bother) and neighbors who do not care they share walls with others, stomp and blast their surround sound. Ants and cockroaches are an issue as well plus we have horrible flooring in our apartment with sharp objects poking through from under and cabinets that are crooked and do not slide in or out properly plus a dryer that you have to run through 3-4 times even for small dry loads. Other then that, it is nice. I love the patios, love the storage on the patio (i do wish patios railing had a gate so we could step out vrs going through entire apartment) and it's great doing laundry in my apartment plus the pool area is lovely especially having a hot tub and fire pit there. The staff is very friendly as well.
Me and my spouse enjoy living here, community is nice and quiet. Neighbors are really nice and friendly. Only reason why it’s 4 stars is because we had some issues(cabinets, etc) with somethings the first day we got into the apartment, but maintenir comes in quick and fixed whatever needs to be fixed. Overall Great place!
This place is not what it used to be. People are not cleaning after their dogs. Residents throwing trash everywhere. Mother calling her kids names and yelling. I think it’s time to move.
The neighborhood is quiet & peaceful 😊great location for shopping & highways. Complex is always clean & love that we have private parking for residents.
So far great! Ronda helped me get moved in seamlessly. The neighborhood is pretty quiet and maintenance has been awesome! Also I like my unit. These townhouses are gems!
Ronda, Michelle, Frank & everyone else have all been excellent, helpful, and friendly! My neighbors are great and the amenities are awesome as well! I'm very HaPPy to be living here!