The Glades

So far it has been ok. There were some issues at first but they were fixed, the only thing that is a bit uncomfortable is trying to find a parking spot for our second car.
Some issues at move in. The maint and front office are right on top of it. The front office ladies are nice and easy to work with. The pool area ids really nice and not all sun.
My wife and I moved here to The Glades from a much larger community with about the same amount of amenities, I can definitely say our place here at The Glades feels a lot more like home. The office staff has been amazing so far and do all they can to make this a great community.
Been living here going on 4 years and have no complaints. Its the only place we call home, plenty of amenities, neighbors are great, feel safe, and its close to literally everything you can think of as far as restaurants and diverse shopping. Love it here!
It’s been close to work, I4, Seminole state college, the mall and pretty much everything else that I need. LA fitness is right up the road and publix on the main road
I moved in here 2 years ago and it's been more or less a pleasant stay. The staff is helpful and attentive, the neighborhood is quiet and the neighbors are friendly.
I really like the floor plan for the 2 bedroom with 2 story. It makes us feel like home. The courtyard is nice & clean and quiet. Never a problem with parking.
Nice area with lots to offer and gain. Supermarkets, Schools and places to eat make it convenient. The only downside is that the rent gets jacked up every year.
We've just relocated to Altamonte Springs and we couldn't be happier with our community. The grounds are well keep, the neighborhood is quiet and the location couldn't be any more convenient.
Quiet Charming Altimonte Springs Apartments nested in a Charming Rural Setting. Pet friendly Oasis in the Glades. All the Comforts of Home and within driving distance to Full Sail University and the University of Central Florida.