Landscaping used to be more lush and more well maintained than now. Now you see dryness, dying grass and full of weeds. Fitness machines are very outdated.

Great maintenance staff and community of neighbors. Wish there was a better gym and more community gatherings. Parking numbers should be redone and should offer more guest spots. Overall good pace.

Nice quiet place to live. Management always willing to help. Apartment comfortable. Maintenance quick to respond to any issues or concerns. Everyone is super polite.

Over all great place to live. Neighbors are great! Beautiful place to walk and relax after work. Place is well maintained. Changed ownership randomly.

I love that the community is kept clean. The management is on top of any concerns no matter how small. If its important to you then its important to them. Maintanance is taken care of promptly no matter what time you call.... you will get a call back asap! :)

Been here for over three years, and I have really had nothing to complain about. Neighbors are always nice, new staff is great, always enjoyed the amenities. Location is my favorite part, you are close to everything. I just think rent should have never been raised, unless I'm unaware of remodeling in other units.

The new leasing team here has made the transition as smoothe as possible and I look forward to the future here. I really appreciate all the hard work they are putting into getting the community together.

The community is clean and quite. All staff members are nice and helpful as well as very understanding. Experiencing the transition was peaceful.

The new staff and management team at the Glades are great. The Management Team addresses and respond to your concerns in a timely manner. Rhonda and Michelle are the best the new Management office could have ever given us residents. I am so happy to live at this property. Resident Jenny Rosado

I have lived on this property going 3 years and the change in neighborhood environment has changed drastically and not for the better. Very loud and inconsiderate neighbors and tenants not picking up their pet waste..

Overall this is a great place to live. Didnt like that they started charging us for a parking spot but otherwise 👍👍keep up the good work . Oh and Frank is awesome