Very friendly staff. Unfortunately the rent is very high for units that have a very poor quality craftsmanship. Paint jobs look unfinished, the floors are not leveled and the installation of appliances is pretty bad. The walls are thin and you can hear every sound coming from the units next to, across from, above and below you at all hours of the day.

It has been a great experience living here. I've enjoyed living here. I was so excited when the pool was open again and enjoy how secure the building is.

Seems like there is always something broken , not working , very frustrating!!!- then the pool area is so seems to be taken over or dirty the rest off the time-

The water gets shut off and on quite often to perform emergency repairs. How can it be an emergency every time? The gym and pool are always clean though so overall my experience is okay so far.

Great neighborhood. Prices are increasing. The only issue is living in a luxury apartment facing a huge garage. No views and need to hire more maintenance.

Been here for 2 weeks, there were a few things that went wrong like our dryer not working and a leak frm the ceiling. As of a few days ago it’s been fixed.

The apartment and staff overall are fantastic, and couldn't have asked for a better location. Only downside is certain essential features within new apartments not working or needing repair/replacement and maintenance slow to respond.

When we moved in the apartment wasn't even ready like it was supposed to be. Things have slowly been getting better but in the beginning it was awful and the manager is very bad at communication.

The facilites are getting better and better with the construcción. I like the washer and dryers un the Unit. Can't wait to use the pool this summer

Unit is nice but overall building is nothing special. Amenities are just okay for the price you pay in rent. Move in experience was fine. Even though the building was remodeled you can tell that the elevators and other building infrastructure is old.

Great location and amenities. Don't be need to go anywhere as the gym abscess pool is agregar. Only negative is I hear my neighbor upstairs.

Love living at Veda. The neighbors are great. The renovated apartments are great, with brand new & updated appliances. The amenities are the best when compared to other apartments in the area.

Just moved in a few months ago and I love it so far. The lobby and common areas are decorated beautifully and are always super clean. The water and electricity have been shut off often for emergency services, which is an inconvenience but I guess that's what you get for living in a large building. The renovated units are gorgeous but the floors are extremely uneven - which is pretty strange. The AC in the living room works great but the temperature in the bedrooms are a lot warmer and don't seem to get much airflow. I also wish there were more security guards at night and security cameras installed in the parking garages as there have been recent break-ins to cars.

This place has been good overall. I like the space in the apartment and think the price is fair. Negatives of this place include having the water shut off regularly, other things breaking down or needing repairs, and the small kitchen.

Problems seem to regularly pop up in our apartment, and maintenance can be very slow to resolve the issues sometimes. This issue seems to be building wide, as problems with water, electricity, and elevators seem way too common. Multiple times we have had no water for an entire day. That's unheard of in the half dozen apartment I've lived in previously. The other major problem is the package lockers. Amazon is a major delivery source, and they frequently have no idea how to deliver packages in the lockers. Amazon Logistics (the primary delivery service for Amazon Prime), does have a designated routes, so deliveries are not made by the same person. There needs to be a better way to help these drivers learn to use the lockers, so we can use the lockers.

Application and move in process was very easy. Had a few hiccups signing lease but it all worked out in the end. Greg was great and very helpful.

pay too much for the plumbing to always being going out. Got an email on sunday to not use the toilet, without a followup email as to when I was allowed to use it!

This has been one of the worst apartment living experiences I’ve ever had. I do not plan on resigning a lease here ever. The property looks nice and there are quite a few amenities that I do enjoy since the construction, but overall it isn’t worth it if it means dealing with the noise, messes, lack of security, and lack of responsibility. Not a single staff member has been trained to handle conflict effectively unless it includes lying. They do not care about their residents as individuals which has been proven time and time again through their unwillingness to assist when an issue arises.

MY experiences are improving. Management seems more inclined to fix and help. Front desk is improving. Maybe the fixes are becoming clearly an incentive. Neighbors and other tenants treat the building like garbage and that contributes but ultimately it is getting better.

Was very excited to live here and the initial tour was great. After that, the process to apply was slow and frustrating. There are too many third parties involved with the initial set-up that you don't know if it's actually VEDA or if it's just a third party trying to sell you their business. I wish VEDA just had their own website with everything that you needed rather than relying and allowing other parties to make the process confusing for the new residents. Then our apartment wasn't even ready the day we were supposed to move in which was super disappointing and frustrating. For a luxury apartment, this was not what I was expecting in terms of resident ease and convenience.

It’s been great actually. The people here are super friendly and I love the common are and business center. The gym is ehhh because they need mirrors

Everyone here is very friendly and outgoing and as soon as I moved in here with my boyfriend I felt very welcomed and at home. The other residents gave me lots of advice about living out here since I’m not used to living in this type of area. Love it so far :)

We really enjoy living here. It’s like living in a hotel without the turndown service and the suitcases. Management is super responsive and most of the renovations have been completed. Very cool amenities, cancelled our gym membership.

Great community! They really redid this place and put thought and effort into the amenities and the property itself. Would be great if they would’ve insulated better for noise between floors.

I like living at the Veda. People are really nice. There have been some bumps in the road but they wind up fixing the issues. The leasing staff are very helpful and listen to my concerns. Sometimes they can help, but if it is something they cannot help with they try alternative suggestions.