Love the quiet feel of this apartment building. We don't share any walls with anyone and LOVE it! The parking is secure and we definitely feel safe here.

Reply from VEDA

We moved in but a lot of things were not ready at the Apartment. We inputted a service request but nothing has been fixed yet. It is a nice apartment complex and we pay a high price for it.

Reply from VEDA

The office staff never follow up on your issues. I have been promised several times when I inquired about issues that I had and was promised a call back. 100% of the time NVEVER HAPPENED. The maintenance staff are nice, but when you request maintenance, it takes a very long time until your request is addressed and most of the time take more than 1 visit to complete. The only positive I have to say is the location.

Reply from VEDA

Staff here are terrific, extremely helpful and caring. Maintenance issues are addressed very quickly. It almost feels like a hotel-like atmosphere when you enter the lobby area.

Only been here a week, but love the amenities, location, and my new renovated unit is very clean. I like the idea there is more than one way to the gated entrances to park (alley) and the service elevator takes me right to my unit. The only thing that is a minor inconvenience is having to unlock the elevator and then utilize the keyfob to unlock your floor. Other than that, everything is so far so good. Greg in the leasing office was a great help for what it's worth.

Cozy place, good neighbors, all the amenities in the house and an amazing area!I love living in this house.I hope I stay here for a long time!

I like the remodel but not the rent increase. The gym is pretty cool. I like using the grill and some of the residents are nice. Bring the prices down and maybe it would be a much better experience.