Par excellence. Grand and getting greater. From staff to maintenance and there caring attitude we are moving on up . Great amenities both in and out of units. great gym, spa, wifi service, and more great carpets and fireplaces. Events and many extras . 5 star i say all the time. g/gold 10 yr resident

Big changes in 2015 have made The Grand better than ever. The Management team is the friendliest and most helpful in the 7 years I've been living here.

Grand Apt is one of the best apartment in sherman oaks. It is next to Galleria and most of the grocery stores are near by or walking distance. This being next to 101 and 405 makes a ideal place to live.

Pleasantly surprised by all the community events. The entrance to the apartment is gorgeous. Things to work on: the elevators (and main keys) are constantly an issue, bike racks, cleaner/warmer pool, wifi in gym & by pool never works despite signs saying there should be wifi there.

Reply from VEDA

The new package notification service using the email message is very helpful. The new Washer/Dryers are a great improvement from the last set of machines and the credit card machine is very convenient

Maintenance is immediate. Grand is comfortable place to live, enhanced with Galleria next door. But most important is the staff. It is exceptional.

We just moved into The Grand 2 days ago, and everyone has been so helpful in the process. We came in on Saturday for the initial tour and were in our unit by Wednesday.

Reply from VEDA

Everything is great so far. We're moving in tomorrow, and even with several scheduling changes, you have made it easy and stress free. Looking forward to finally settling in and enjoying our new home!

Reply from VEDA

I really like it here at The Grand. The staff is friendly and helpful. Whenever I have questions or need to get a package they are quick to aide me.

Reply from VEDA

Great place for living, always well maintaned and secured. Pretty quite place cause of super hight noice deffence windows. Great location near Galeria SO!!!

Reply from VEDA

The location is a great and the staff have been very friendly and attentive. Any maintenance issue that I've had has usually been addressed within a day and the building is kept nice and clean.

Reply from VEDA

Staff and security are very helpful whenever my rommate or I require assistance. Sometimes trash is left outside of rubbish room rather than actuallu thrown away in the trash.

Love this place! Everyone is so professional. The atmosphere is amazing. It's quiet. I really am happy I moved here. It's an amazing place to live.

Reply from VEDA

The apartment is great with nice high ceilings. Good amenities and maintenance requests are resolved quickly. Decent sunlight and the galleria is close by for restaurants.

Reply from VEDA

I can hear upstairs neighbors walking around. Had a few maintenance issues but they get resolved quickly. Other then that no complaints. Looking forward to the washer and dryer being installed in the apartment. Hopefully it happens in June.

Great place to live, quiet, excellent services from management. Always taking care of residents, as requested. The only complaint I have, is due to the terrible finished inside the apartments, there is a lot of room for improvement.

I'm a new resident, and so far my experience has been awesome! Friendly staff... I secretly think Sean is the "Godfather" of the apartment complex.

I love living at the Grand Apartments. The Grand is at a Prime location and is close to all major freeways. The Grand undoubtedly has the best Staff.

Your all doing much better then two months ago. Nice to see people are being heard and all that. The experience is good, eye opening to some things,, heart breaking with other. It would be great if you people would work together and take all roles not just one. Have a nice weekend.

We love the location, the pool, the workout room, and all the extras that the team does. Everyone is very friendly and the extra commmunity events, like the food truck are so enjoyable.

Such a positive experience from the staff and the community! We are really happy to have moved to The Grand and intend to stay for a long time!

I've only been here for 2 months and I think the property and community is very nice and comfortable to live in. I appreciate the amenities that are provided to the residents and the location is ideal for my lifestyle.

I love my apartment and the other residents seem quite nice. The coffee in the movie theater is handy (and yummy). I'm looking forward to continued renovations throughout the building.

Cool idea! It's a fun way to give advice and earn points as you go. I am going to have my roommates sign up as well. Thanks for creating this!

So far the management staff has been wonderful and helpful. The apartments are nice and I'm looking forward to the changes that will be coming to the common areas.