VEDA

Good overall, still waiting for washer/drier 🙂 I’ve had bad experience with air conditioning and bugs and elevators at times. With that being said, I see how people care and try to fix problems as soon as possible.
I love the new upgrades and all the progress that has been made to modernize but I wish the construction could be completed already. It's summer time and I'm afraid we wont have a chance to enjoy the pool. A pool that we haven't been able to use for almost 2 yrs.
I checked on some maintenance issues , and they were handled very well , i was always concerned since the construction is never going to end , how much can get done... Because the building tells you the construction is due to end but it doesnt end.... They cleared out my living room wall to install washing machines that never get installed.... right , so you think the maintenance guys dont help so much... recently i had a water leak from my ceiling vent on the AIR con.... it never happened when i was a resident in 2012-2014 but now it happened 2 times in 18 months (i think a third ) , but maintenance came at 1 55am and helped me tremendously .... it was refreshing since it is 3000$ a month for a half built apartment....
The new amenities and the end of construction have significantly improved the quality of my experience here. I am looking forward to the new pool being completed.
The Grand community is great, I've been at The Grand going on six years and its completely evolved into a better living community, just waiting on my washer/dryer. :)
The move in was fast and easy! Love the amenities and the fact that I am never disturbed be noisy neighbors! Also my balcony view of the Sherman Oaks Galleria rocks!
When will our washer and dryer be ready? Can you make the hot water come on faster? Takes 3 mins+ to get hot. It's a huge waste of water and not convenient to wait so long.
The apartment itself is nice and I’m happy with my space. The management does not communicate well with residents and constantly make empty promises. They should just stop giving timelines because they are always wrong and when there are follow up questions, they seem to be avoided or dismissed. Tenants need to be compensated for the many misleading promises and information that was provided upon move in
renovations are coming along nicely. but the construction has been in the way and takes time away when i felt i needed to be home to let maintenance in.
It has been very tough dealing with maintenance requests, or any requests now that they are short in staff. Staff was good before but the new staff is not, I have faced issues and one of the person is very rude instead of solving my issues.