VEDA

I’ve submitted maintenance requests and they aren't responded to. I even told the leasing office and they still haven’t sent maintenance. One request involved my oven and a piece missing that covers the flames.
Dissatisfaction the community rooms, yoga and spin studio are not allowed to be used. My oven was installed wrong, the floors were not done right. My toilet doesn’t work right, always has issues. The fireplace doesn’t work. The closet doors are dirty and stick, they have spider webs and leafs in them from being left outside.
Still not happy with provided futures. Laundry at home is not working. Pool is not open yet. Elevator next to my unit is not working. etc...
Love the apartment, area and staff. The only downside is my apartment is definitely not sound proof and there were many things that needed to be fixed.
I love living at Veda. The staff is wonderful. With the renovated amenities, Veda really provides a world class living community to all of the residents.
I love the feeling of safety living here. I just wish the amenities were , or if the apartment company would stop saying things will be ready in couple weeks, as we have been hearing that for 10 months. I would rather hear that our washer/dryer will be ready in a year than false promises. Roxanne is wonderful and always very friendly. We are also charged for water and water heating, which would be no problem, but it takes 15 minutes to get hot water, and apparently can't be fixed.
Everything has been incredible! Only reason why I didn't give 5 stars is because we were told we would have certain amenities in a shorter timeframe, and it has been longer than expected with the changes! But, the changes have been great so far!
The apartment community has always been very kind and welcoming. I wish the building actually followed through on many of the promises that were made prior to moving in, but luckily I enjoy living where I do so it’s not too big of a deal.
Seems like its been a little difficult to move here especially out of state- Also it would be nice to use the amenities that were part of the reason I picked this apartment to rent -
i love all the renovations that they are currently going through. the gyms are really nice! the in unit washer and dryers are pretty cool too