Big changes in 2015 have made The Grand better than ever. The Management team is the friendliest and most helpful in the 7 years I've been living here.

Par excellence. Grand and getting greater. From staff to maintenance and there caring attitude we are moving on up . Great amenities both in and out of units. great gym, spa, wifi service, and more great carpets and fireplaces. Events and many extras . 5 star i say all the time. g/gold 10 yr resident

People at the reception in general are good but sometime they are little rude. They dont event acknowledge a person standing there in the office needing help.

Reply from VEDA

I love being a part of this community. Everyone is always there to help when needed. Anytime I have had a maintenance issue or any problem I've had. The staff is the first ones there to help.

I really enjoy my unit and the location of this building. The constant maintenance issues can be daunting at times. However the maintenance staff does attempt to resolve issues rather quickly. Ive noticed that the management staff has a lot of turnover which causes a lot of different community management styles.

I am happy with how everything looks since the last time I lived here four years ago. I feel safe in the building and love how close I am to so many restaurants!

Reply from VEDA

Dog urine & feces aroung the building as well as sitings within the project. Daily clean up IE vacuming the NEW carpet is Paramount to increase the effective age and moral in the project.

The grand is an awesome place to live.. Hands down its the best apartment I've ever lived in as far as location and then being on top of the maintenance when ever I have any problems.. Thank you for everything you guys are the best!!!

I love the building and location and the amenities leave nothing else to be desired. The maintenance staff is very responsive! Any problem I have had has been attended to immediately.

Really love living here. Close to restaurants and shopping. The amenities here are really good. Huge pool, really nice gym, and a movie theater. No where else offers this much for the price.

We really like the safety of the grand apartments. The gated parking is a plus here at the grand. The negative is the fact that there is very limited guest parking .

So far my roommate and I are loving our apartment. We love the vibe and the community around us. I've asked for maintenance a couple of times and they've been very helpful.

The parking situation is a little difficult and it's been a process to change our spot. The construction is almost comete which is nice. We had to ask to have our fridge looked at multiple times and it still leaks

Love the new laundry machines are currently free! It would be great if they stayed that way...my only complaint is that the water is always empty in the gym.

The Grand is a great location since it is near the shopping mall popular stores and the freeway. Honestly the plumbing in the apartment is really bad as they are cutting off the water at least once a week for repairs. I literally spent months taking cold showers! Although they fixed my shower now there are still plumbing repairs weekly. Also the leasing office staff used to be terrible. There is a new staff now and I feel like they're doing a better job. Overall I think once the remodeling of the building and plumbing is fixed this will be a good place to live.

I have lived here for 3 years and love the community. I think there are a few things that can improve like trash removal being faster but on the whole the staff and living is awesome.

Reply from VEDA

Apartments are comfortable. Management needs to pay closer attention to the details if they want to get to the next level. All in all, a great location and decent place to live.

Reply from VEDA

It's been cool living here! Been almost 4 years now. Lots of people in and out of the office so it's tough to get to know who works here though...

Reply from VEDA

Finally done remodeling. Water shut offs all the time are annoying af. Need new equipment in the gym. And jacuzzi is cold a lot of times. Need somebody to check the temperature daily and clean the bbq grills. Everything else is fine.

Reply from VEDA

The renovations are great. This place is slowly improving. I think it all starts with the new maintenance guy once Richard was let go. Anxious to see how much my rent is raised now when my lease is up.

Reply from VEDA

The Grand Apartments has been vastly improving it's decor by renovating their entire building. If finally feel like I'm living in a beautiful and well cared for building with attentive staff.

Reply from VEDA

The continuous operational problems still plaque the community. The issues with plumbing are making living here a challenge. The parking garage elevators need to be replaced.

Reply from VEDA

My experience with The Grand has definitely improved since moving in. The building looks better except for the first floor by the elevators and I wish the pool was heated but overall the renovations look good.

The building is feeling more like a home now after construction, however, I know it left a lot of people feeling like we had to go through all of that and got nothing for it like a compensation or anything at all.

The experience here at The Grand Apartments has been good. Sometimes we miss a little cleaning and organization from the cleaning staff, but we are overall pleased. The office and maintenance are really attentive.