Your all doing much better then two months ago. Nice to see people are being heard and all that. The experience is good, eye opening to some things,, heart breaking with other. It would be great if you people would work together and take all roles not just one. Have a nice weekend.

I love living at the Grand Apartments. The Grand is at a Prime location and is close to all major freeways. The Grand undoubtedly has the best Staff.

I'm a new resident, and so far my experience has been awesome! Friendly staff... I secretly think Sean is the "Godfather" of the apartment complex.

Great place to live, quiet, excellent services from management. Always taking care of residents, as requested. The only complaint I have, is due to the terrible finished inside the apartments, there is a lot of room for improvement.

I can hear upstairs neighbors walking around. Had a few maintenance issues but they get resolved quickly. Other then that no complaints. Looking forward to the washer and dryer being installed in the apartment. Hopefully it happens in June.

The apartment is great with nice high ceilings. Good amenities and maintenance requests are resolved quickly. Decent sunlight and the galleria is close by for restaurants.

Reply from VEDA

Love this place! Everyone is so professional. The atmosphere is amazing. It's quiet. I really am happy I moved here. It's an amazing place to live.

Reply from VEDA

Staff and security are very helpful whenever my rommate or I require assistance. Sometimes trash is left outside of rubbish room rather than actuallu thrown away in the trash.

The location is a great and the staff have been very friendly and attentive. Any maintenance issue that I've had has usually been addressed within a day and the building is kept nice and clean.

Reply from VEDA

Great place for living, always well maintaned and secured. Pretty quite place cause of super hight noice deffence windows. Great location near Galeria SO!!!

Reply from VEDA

I really like it here at The Grand. The staff is friendly and helpful. Whenever I have questions or need to get a package they are quick to aide me.

Reply from VEDA

Everything is great so far. We're moving in tomorrow, and even with several scheduling changes, you have made it easy and stress free. Looking forward to finally settling in and enjoying our new home!

Reply from VEDA

We just moved into The Grand 2 days ago, and everyone has been so helpful in the process. We came in on Saturday for the initial tour and were in our unit by Wednesday.

Reply from VEDA

Maintenance is immediate. Grand is comfortable place to live, enhanced with Galleria next door. But most important is the staff. It is exceptional.

The new package notification service using the email message is very helpful. The new Washer/Dryers are a great improvement from the last set of machines and the credit card machine is very convenient

Pleasantly surprised by all the community events. The entrance to the apartment is gorgeous. Things to work on: the elevators (and main keys) are constantly an issue, bike racks, cleaner/warmer pool, wifi in gym & by pool never works despite signs saying there should be wifi there.

Reply from VEDA

Grand Apt is one of the best apartment in sherman oaks. It is next to Galleria and most of the grocery stores are near by or walking distance. This being next to 101 and 405 makes a ideal place to live.

Big changes in 2015 have made The Grand better than ever. The Management team is the friendliest and most helpful in the 7 years I've been living here.

Par excellence. Grand and getting greater. From staff to maintenance and there caring attitude we are moving on up . Great amenities both in and out of units. great gym, spa, wifi service, and more great carpets and fireplaces. Events and many extras . 5 star i say all the time. g/gold 10 yr resident

People at the reception in general are good but sometime they are little rude. They dont event acknowledge a person standing there in the office needing help.

Reply from VEDA

I love being a part of this community. Everyone is always there to help when needed. Anytime I have had a maintenance issue or any problem I've had. The staff is the first ones there to help.

I really enjoy my unit and the location of this building. The constant maintenance issues can be daunting at times. However the maintenance staff does attempt to resolve issues rather quickly. Ive noticed that the management staff has a lot of turnover which causes a lot of different community management styles.

I am happy with how everything looks since the last time I lived here four years ago. I feel safe in the building and love how close I am to so many restaurants!

Reply from VEDA

Dog urine & feces aroung the building as well as sitings within the project. Daily clean up IE vacuming the NEW carpet is Paramount to increase the effective age and moral in the project.

The grand is an awesome place to live.. Hands down its the best apartment I've ever lived in as far as location and then being on top of the maintenance when ever I have any problems.. Thank you for everything you guys are the best!!!