Love this community. It is beautiful, grounds are kept nice. Staff has been awesome every time we have needed something.And community activities are nice added extra

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Absolutely love the atmosphere and the area, I’ve never felt safer in an apartment complex! Only thing I would change if I could is appliances. We’ve had to get a couple things replaced/ fixed because they keep breaking which is only reason I wouldn’t give full 5 stars. Other than that I LOVE it here.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Just getting started but pleased with the staff and the quiet atmoshere. I enjoy the nice view of the lake and look forward to exploring the nearby lakefront areas.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Awesome and prompt customer service, The amenities and grounds are always kept clean. The location is great- very close to restaurants, shops and the lake.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I would highly recommend the Grandview to anyone. My apartment is really nice and so is the neighborhood. I always feel safe in this community.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I recently decided to move from New England to escape the long, cold winters. I came down to the Carolinas and looked in s few areas but when I came to Grandview I just felt that this was home. A lake view apartment became available so I moved pretty quickly and in a very short time I knew I made the right choice. The office staff is just wonderful and the location couldn’t be better. I look forward to using the pool in the next months. I also like the resident events and look forward to meeting more of my neighbors

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Grandview is everything I was looking for. The apartments are modern and spacious, the amenities are wonderful, and the staff is so friendly. The monthly resident events are so fun!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I have been here 1 week and it feels like home already. Everyone in the office is extremely helpful and we have pizza night coming up! Looking forward to some warm weather to get in some pool time.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great area, nice office staff, great views. Would like to see the landscapers do a better job. Glad the gate is fixed finally. Wish there were cameras on premise.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Awesome!!!!! Absolutely love the area! The apartment is very nice!! I know we just moved in, but we can not wait for the summer time to enjoy all aspects of the community!!!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

My experience so far at The Grandview at Lake Murray has been an outstanding expierience. All the neighbors are incredibly friendly and very helpful.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I looked at several places before I decided on Grandview. Haven’t had many issues at all, but when I have they have been addressed quickly. This is a great place to live.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Lovely staff that welcomes you thoroughly. Great views and private residency. Parking is great but the gate is normally open over night and the exit side normally doesn't work.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Office has been really nice, apartment was a little dirty at move in and out mailbox is broken, but the office seems to be on top of it so far.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

"This place is absolutely beautiful!! The view of Lake Murray while your swimming in the pool is spectacular!!! Staff is always so friendly and helpful. Love it here!!!"

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

This is a wonderful location, with easy access to Lake Murray. The grounds are well maintained, and the amenities are in great shape, and well designed.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great family place to live. Very safe and all the neighbors are very friendly..I would recommend this place to all my friends and it has the safety just knowing of the surcurity gates.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Excellent. No complaints. Apartment is large and spacious, love the Roman tubs, and large kitchen. Screen porch is amazing, having a garage is awesome.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

This place is absolutely beautiful!! Can't beat the view of Lake Murray while your swimming in the pool. Staff is always so friendly and helpful. Love it here!!!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The Grandview is a nice place to live, great location, nice and quiet, and lovely view of Lake Murray. Very friendly staff. Love the area...

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Fell in love with Grandview immediately when I first found it. Honestly, it was a dream place to live that became reality. The staff is awesome and always accommodating to any needs and maintenace is readily available. So happy to be living in this beautiful place I call home!!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great amenities and wonderful staff. Always jump to help out. Several community events after work, pool parties...maintenance staff is excellent....very prompt and helpful. Landscaping is beautiful and grounds are always kept clean....great exercise room and tv theater...

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

It has been great living at Grandview. Everyone on staff is so nice and helpful. We especially love the amenities at Grandview such as the pool, fitness center, dog park and movie room.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I moved there yesterday I’ll have a better opinion in the future. McKenzie was nice and so was Samantha. I’d say there really isn’t much more to renting a place

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Clean,quiet, beautiful homes, close to shopping and awesome staff!! I am so happy that I chose this property to start my journey in South Carolina.