It is very nice and quiet. I love the scenery. The office staff is great. The homes are spacious and well laid out. The view of Lake Murray is spectacular

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Samantha made are decision to live at The Grandview an easy one. She has been very attentive to our needs and left us with no questions or concerns.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I'm very satisfied living here! The complex is so beautiful & the staff has been wonderful to deal with! Repairs are dealt with immediately & precisely! The groundskeepers do a fabulous job!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The office and maintenance staff has been wonderful. The Grandview has a great location if you are looking to be close to Lake Murray and shops. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The Grandview is a really great place to live, I love it here. It took a while adjusting to apartment living, but the Grandview staff made my transition really smooth. My sincere appreciation goes out to the Staff. 'Great Job'.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The most wonderful staff. I could not say enough about the community and amenities. The pool with that beautiful view is breathtaking. Everyone is so pleasant.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great location, beautiful apartments, well maintained. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Home is the only thing I love in SC. Thank you all

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I am so impressed with my apartment at The Grandview! The office staff are so personable and helpful. My move went very smoothly and stress free!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Love this community. It is beautiful, grounds are kept nice. Staff has been awesome every time we have needed something.And community activities are nice added extra

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Absolutely love the atmosphere and the area, I’ve never felt safer in an apartment complex! Only thing I would change if I could is appliances. We’ve had to get a couple things replaced/ fixed because they keep breaking which is only reason I wouldn’t give full 5 stars. Other than that I LOVE it here.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Just getting started but pleased with the staff and the quiet atmoshere. I enjoy the nice view of the lake and look forward to exploring the nearby lakefront areas.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Awesome and prompt customer service, The amenities and grounds are always kept clean. The location is great- very close to restaurants, shops and the lake.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I would highly recommend the Grandview to anyone. My apartment is really nice and so is the neighborhood. I always feel safe in this community.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I recently decided to move from New England to escape the long, cold winters. I came down to the Carolinas and looked in s few areas but when I came to Grandview I just felt that this was home. A lake view apartment became available so I moved pretty quickly and in a very short time I knew I made the right choice. The office staff is just wonderful and the location couldn’t be better. I look forward to using the pool in the next months. I also like the resident events and look forward to meeting more of my neighbors

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Grandview is everything I was looking for. The apartments are modern and spacious, the amenities are wonderful, and the staff is so friendly. The monthly resident events are so fun!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I have been here 1 week and it feels like home already. Everyone in the office is extremely helpful and we have pizza night coming up! Looking forward to some warm weather to get in some pool time.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great area, nice office staff, great views. Would like to see the landscapers do a better job. Glad the gate is fixed finally. Wish there were cameras on premise.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Awesome!!!!! Absolutely love the area! The apartment is very nice!! I know we just moved in, but we can not wait for the summer time to enjoy all aspects of the community!!!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

My experience so far at The Grandview at Lake Murray has been an outstanding expierience. All the neighbors are incredibly friendly and very helpful.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I looked at several places before I decided on Grandview. Haven’t had many issues at all, but when I have they have been addressed quickly. This is a great place to live.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Lovely staff that welcomes you thoroughly. Great views and private residency. Parking is great but the gate is normally open over night and the exit side normally doesn't work.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Office has been really nice, apartment was a little dirty at move in and out mailbox is broken, but the office seems to be on top of it so far.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

"This place is absolutely beautiful!! The view of Lake Murray while your swimming in the pool is spectacular!!! Staff is always so friendly and helpful. Love it here!!!"

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

This is a wonderful location, with easy access to Lake Murray. The grounds are well maintained, and the amenities are in great shape, and well designed.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great family place to live. Very safe and all the neighbors are very friendly..I would recommend this place to all my friends and it has the safety just knowing of the surcurity gates.