This is a great place so far!! Have no no problems and we love the pool!! Everyone is super nice and friendly and our dog loves it here!!!!!!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I love living at the Grand view at lake Murray. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. My home is clean and spacious. My neighbors are friendly and quiet and most of all love love pool, gym, and lake view

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I love living here! The amenities are amazing and the staff members are so friendly and helpful. The apartment is spacious and bright...exactly what we were looking for!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Very nice community...love the location. Great Amenities, Professional and respectful staff. Close to shopping and restaurants. Best of all, very spacious interior.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Beautiful complex. Up keep is great. Staff is awesome for the majority.I wish there could be signs around the pool asking people to put their chairs back instead of leaving them in the pool. So trashy looking.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Love it! The staff is very available and friendly. My family and I enjoy those views on a daily basis. I would have to say that having the trash picked outside the door daily makes my sons chores much Meuser

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I have lived here since January 2017, I feel safe in this community. My neighbors and I know each other by name and watch out for each other.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Beautifully landscaped and wonderful view of lake. Love screened in porch. Easy online pay for rent. Nice dog park Pool is well maintained. Nice to have garbage pick up

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great view of Lake Murray. Very quiet place and family friendly where I feel safe especially now that the gate finally works. Beautiful pool.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I have been living at the Grandview for over a month now. This is Luxury living! Everything from maintenance, amenities, and our apartment has been fantastic!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The Grandview is perfect if you are looking for a quiet, pet-friendly apartment community with good amenities by the lake. The staff is welcoming and absolutely excellent! The few minor issues we have needed maintenence for have been taken care of in a timely manner. Expect to pay for the location, lake view, and amenities though. Overall, we have had a good experience!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The Grandview is a great place to live! The screened porches, lake view apartment homes and infinity edge pool are great! All apartments come with washers/dryers!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The staff is very nice. The building construction and noise level from the surrounding tenants is not so nice. The facilities are well maintained.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great staff and maintenance crew. Neighborhood is very safe and relaxing. It is also pet friendly. The community events are nice. Very enjoyable experience!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I have lived here for three years and have never had any issues. I love this community and the staff. Anytime I have needed anything, the staff is right there ready to assist. Very friendly and professional staff.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Awesome complex. Amazing staff. Always on top of any questions or repairs. Overall just an amazing place to live, and an awesome community!!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I moved from the other side of Columbia to be closer to work. Of course, I let my wife make the final decision :-) But in the end, I'm glad we moved to Grandview. Friendly staff, planned meet and greet neighbor activities. We enjoy time sitting on the screened-in porch (first time I ever saw these). So far, we really enjoy these apartments, and highly recommend them.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

My apartment and common area is very clean! Great, responsive office staff. I’m very satisfied!!! I’d definitely recommend this community!!!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Nice environment, pool and staff is very friendly. Prompt service with resolving any issues,Walls are thin, wish the apartments had hard floors in all rooms

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I travel and work all over the coy. This is the best location ever! A short walk to the lake, and friendly neighbors make this a very nice place to live

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Beautiful clean and quiet, live here 2 years already and never had sny problem. Maintenance quick, lots of activities for residents, love the infinity pool

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

We have enjoyed living at The Grandview. Very friendly staff. Clean grounds. Only struggle is the TV doesn't work in the gym. When moving from Georgia to South Carolina, The Grandview was the prettiest and friendliest of all the apartment complexes we visited.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Love living at the grandview. It's great location, upkept very well, and the property managers and maintenance people are all very helpful. Thumbs up!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I love the facility. I felt that the management lacked professionalism, human connection and communication, but this has improved. I feel safer here now with new ownership. 2 year resident.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I have lived here for two years and I am very happy. I will stay until I decide to buy a house. Great community and amenities. The staff is super friendly and always helpful.