Great view of Lake Murray. Very quiet place and family friendly where I feel safe especially now that the gate finally works. Beautiful pool.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I have been living at the Grandview for over a month now. This is Luxury living! Everything from maintenance, amenities, and our apartment has been fantastic!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The Grandview is perfect if you are looking for a quiet, pet-friendly apartment community with good amenities by the lake. The staff is welcoming and absolutely excellent! The few minor issues we have needed maintenence for have been taken care of in a timely manner. Expect to pay for the location, lake view, and amenities though. Overall, we have had a good experience!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The Grandview is a great place to live! The screened porches, lake view apartment homes and infinity edge pool are great! All apartments come with washers/dryers!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The staff is very nice. The building construction and noise level from the surrounding tenants is not so nice. The facilities are well maintained.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great staff and maintenance crew. Neighborhood is very safe and relaxing. It is also pet friendly. The community events are nice. Very enjoyable experience!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I have lived here for three years and have never had any issues. I love this community and the staff. Anytime I have needed anything, the staff is right there ready to assist. Very friendly and professional staff.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Awesome complex. Amazing staff. Always on top of any questions or repairs. Overall just an amazing place to live, and an awesome community!!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I moved from the other side of Columbia to be closer to work. Of course, I let my wife make the final decision :-) But in the end, I'm glad we moved to Grandview. Friendly staff, planned meet and greet neighbor activities. We enjoy time sitting on the screened-in porch (first time I ever saw these). So far, we really enjoy these apartments, and highly recommend them.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

My apartment and common area is very clean! Great, responsive office staff. I’m very satisfied!!! I’d definitely recommend this community!!!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Nice environment, pool and staff is very friendly. Prompt service with resolving any issues,Walls are thin, wish the apartments had hard floors in all rooms

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I travel and work all over the coy. This is the best location ever! A short walk to the lake, and friendly neighbors make this a very nice place to live

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Beautiful clean and quiet, live here 2 years already and never had sny problem. Maintenance quick, lots of activities for residents, love the infinity pool

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

We have enjoyed living at The Grandview. Very friendly staff. Clean grounds. Only struggle is the TV doesn't work in the gym. When moving from Georgia to South Carolina, The Grandview was the prettiest and friendliest of all the apartment complexes we visited.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Love living at the grandview. It's great location, upkept very well, and the property managers and maintenance people are all very helpful. Thumbs up!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I love the facility. I felt that the management lacked professionalism, human connection and communication, but this has improved. I feel safer here now with new ownership. 2 year resident.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I have lived here for two years and I am very happy. I will stay until I decide to buy a house. Great community and amenities. The staff is super friendly and always helpful.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great Community! Friendly environment. There is a great view of Lake Murray by the infinity pool side! Walking distance to the lake and over the dam.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Would give 5 stars but I put a work order in 2 days ago and no one has came yet. Overall the move in process was painless and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great and relaxing community to be apart of. Amenities and living in spacious apartments that are in the heart of the Lake Murray. Close to all the shopping and great schools.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great peacful place to live..... Staff is friendly and helpful....Price is a fair deal for the area especially being on the lake. You will love the pool.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great place to live in a convienent location. Community is kept clean. Management is very friendly and responds to maintenenace requests in a timely manner.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

It's being a neat and peaceful community. Friendly atmosphere and nice neighbours so far! Closer to nature - Lake Murray and Dam, Saluda Shohals park and its good for a family living

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Very nice community. You sleep well at night. Samantha and the rest of the staff are very nice people that come with a lot of positive energy. I would recommend this community to anyone. Great atmosphere.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I've enjoyed living at the Grandview! The pool is by far my favorite amenity! The staff is friendly and the neighborhood is welcoming. The lake view is an added bonus!