It's being a neat and peaceful community. Friendly atmosphere and nice neighbours so far! Closer to nature - Lake Murray and Dam, Saluda Shohals park and its good for a family living

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Very nice community. You sleep well at night. Samantha and the rest of the staff are very nice people that come with a lot of positive energy. I would recommend this community to anyone. Great atmosphere.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I've enjoyed living at the Grandview! The pool is by far my favorite amenity! The staff is friendly and the neighborhood is welcoming. The lake view is an added bonus!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Love The Grandview! Lived here for over five years. Staff is awesome and very attentive. Grounds are very well kept and residents are nice too!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Complex is very nice and quiet. Amenities are great and we are comfortable living here. One suggestion is to no allow smoking at the pool area so that all residents can enjoy the pool.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I feel very safe to live at Grandview at Lake Murray. I love my neighbors. Th elocation is perfect. I like to go on long runs and being so near to Lake Murray makes it so much fun. A very vibrant community as well