The Grandview at Lake Murray

I would highly recommend the Grandview to anyone. My apartment is really nice and so is the neighborhood. I always feel safe in this community.
I recently decided to move from New England to escape the long, cold winters. I came down to the Carolinas and looked in s few areas but when I came to Grandview I just felt that this was home. A lake view apartment became available so I moved pretty quickly and in a very short time I knew I made the right choice. The office staff is just wonderful and the location couldn’t be better. I look forward to using the pool in the next months. I also like the resident events and look forward to meeting more of my neighbors
Grandview is everything I was looking for. The apartments are modern and spacious, the amenities are wonderful, and the staff is so friendly. The monthly resident events are so fun!
I have been here 1 week and it feels like home already. Everyone in the office is extremely helpful and we have pizza night coming up! Looking forward to some warm weather to get in some pool time.
Great area, nice office staff, great views. Would like to see the landscapers do a better job. Glad the gate is fixed finally. Wish there were cameras on premise.
Awesome!!!!! Absolutely love the area! The apartment is very nice!! I know we just moved in, but we can not wait for the summer time to enjoy all aspects of the community!!!
My experience so far at The Grandview at Lake Murray has been an outstanding expierience. All the neighbors are incredibly friendly and very helpful.
I looked at several places before I decided on Grandview. Haven’t had many issues at all, but when I have they have been addressed quickly. This is a great place to live.
Lovely staff that welcomes you thoroughly. Great views and private residency. Parking is great but the gate is normally open over night and the exit side normally doesn't work.
Office has been really nice, apartment was a little dirty at move in and out mailbox is broken, but the office seems to be on top of it so far.