The Grayson Apartment Homes

My experience has been great! I've had no issues. Maintenance requests are taking care of in a timely manner. My apartment is nice! Nice community!
Great service. Friendly staff. Everything is accessible. When I go online for a maintenance request, it is usually that day or the very next day things are taken care of.
So far so good. The area is a friendly atmosphere. I like the area. It is close to anywhere you want to go. The area is convenient. The home is spacious with an open space. The area is clean.
I have enjoyed living at the Grayson apartments. The staff is so helpful anytime I need anything or have any issues. Maintenance is always professional and comes with such short notice.
Great community, have never had an issue. Maintenance and staff in office are great !! Have been living here for almost 2 years and have enjoyed it
Very nice and clean environment.! Maintenance is always available when needed, office staff has been ver supportive, only thing I would change is that neighbors need to be more considerate of the 3am music playing most nights( due to the fact I work 1st shift most days)
Awesome plus some! The office staff are very helpful. M is awful and works very hard in the office. The area is quiet in which I love! It's a pleasant experience.
I used to leave at the Grayson. Staff very professional, place well maintain. No neighbors very quiet. What I like is the maintenance is very quick. Every time I speak to the manager, she us very nice and professional.
Just the same noise complaints in any apartment complex other than that, I’m happy. Also, paling could be better. It’s a hassle to find spaces near my building
Living here for about 9 years now! Good area and close to uptown and malls. All major highways are near. Very affordable good area all restaurant