The staff is very professional and friendly. We met some neighborhood also very friendly. They had an event for the resident with ATT including chicken and waffle. That is very touching and nice. I used to leave there 2 years ago, and I am so pleased that they kept the place clean, safe many improvement. I really feel like home.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I like the community. There is not a lot of young adults hanging out causing problems here. I like that most of the community works and have family values.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Employees are nice, my move in was very fast, and they made sure I understood everything about the community. So far I am enjoying the neighborhood.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Decent and quiet neighborhood for the most part. Affordable and convenient to busses and some stores. Neighborhood is in between 77 and 85 you can jump on either one

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

This community used to be nice. I used to feel safe here. I know longer feel that way. There is high turnover with office staff. My car was broken into, a bunch of cars were egged an my kids can’t even use the pool as this has turned into a community pool for all the neighborhoods.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Nice living experience thus far! Location is great commute to my job. Clean neighborhood, nice office personnel, and I enjoy the amenities here!

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Teenagers smoking weed throughout the property (at the playground, on stairways or in breezeways, etc.) parking is horrible (tenants in 8-102 have over 7 vehicles and they all park right in front of their unit and some of them never move) smoking at the pool, valet trash svs makes it like walk-in through a dumpster just to get to your door, all of these things makes it very unpleasant to live here. Especially having children.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Teen age kids hanging out, sitting on cars and throwing trash. Downstairs complaining about noise coming from my apartment and I'm barely home

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

It has been a pleasure living at Grayson. The community is quiet, the staff are very friendly, and the clubhouse is kept clean. I would recommend this community to anyone looking for a great place to live.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Nice place and very quick to fix things. The staff switched a lot when I was trying to move in but they always did there best to give great service.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is quiet but my upstairs neighbors are extremely loud. People going up and down the stairs are extremely loud also. Other than the constant distracting noise. Everything is fine.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have no complaints. NO issues with anything - repairs, management, neighbors. Its been a great experience for the last 1-1/2 in two different apartments.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

This is an amazing place to stay the landlord is just so full of energy. I can't wait til the events for the summer thank you can't wait for more good times

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Love the neighborhood. Very quiet and peaceful. Definitely family oriented and the office staff is awesome and so quick to respond to work orders

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The Grayson Apartments has a wonderful staff team that is always here to help. They are very prompt with any maintenance issues. They have a lot of community involvement and activities. I recommend this community to all my friends and family.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Moving day was a breeze! I also was very appreciative of the gift that I received inside my apartment to help me get started on a clean home space !

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Grayson is the best place to be in. The heaven on earth. I feel relaxed and the balcony are spacious. The rooms are spacious and comfortable.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The Grayson apartments are extremely nice and cozy. The appliances work really well and the place is well kept. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. All around 10 out of 10.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

from the very beginning of the process of just applying for the apartment they gave me so much confidence and within just a couple hours of applying for the apartment i was approved

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

There are some minor issues, but hoping to get those fixed soon. Other than that, it's a nice place so far. Day 2 of staying here. If you don't like trains, there is one near by, I only heard it once so far.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Everybody is very respectful. Office staff is amazing. Maintenance takes care of all issues in a timely manner. Manager works with you if there are any issues.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Great property. All the staff is very helpful. Once I was late on rent due to my pay date being adjusted and the team was very helpful. Y’all are awesome!!

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have been in the community for years. I have has a great experience. The always come on time to fix thing and keep the property clewn. Thanks

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Lovely area great looking apartment. Honestly I really enjoy the area I'm in I feel as though I'm close to food, the malls. It's a great place to stay.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Very quite place to live at times. The staff is awesome. Parking spaces are slim. There is always trash in the parking lot in the morning...