I love it here, everyone is so nice and the community is clean. It’s not loud and I love how the office staff is involved in the community, you don’t see that often

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Been Living here for 3 years. Such a great atmosphere, Maintence is fast and dependable. Front Desk is Willing to help and listen. The only problem that i have in this place is my temper mental AC unit that doesnt work half the time, and small bug issues. (a couple bugs seen like once a month, so not that bad). Otherwise a fantastic place to live in, with close stores and bus lines to help.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Responds to work orders in a timely fashion and the staff is always a pleasure! Their also understanding in situations that may cause you to be a little late with payment

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Quiet nice community. Apartments are roomy and nice. Community had different amenities...easy access to 85 and 77 hwy... mall 10 minutes away, concord mills is 20 min

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Overall it was nice and peaceful place to stay. Stores are closer to you. Parking will be full at night so I had to park further which isn’t a big problem to me. I will recommend this place to my friends !

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I never would’ve thought I would love the place where I live! The staff is great, property is kept clean, and maintenance requests are responded to at a decent time. I’m glad I found Grayson Apartments.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The apartment complex is nice and very peaceful and my neighbors are really friendly. Other than a small issue of dealing with a leak from the roof, I have nothing to complain about. The location is perfect as I drive into the city everyday and don’t have to fool with getting on the interstate.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Lived here for 4 years and have had a good experience so far. Staff is friendly and maintemce team are great! Quick to fix any problems and always friendly.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Has some good days and bad days. Very noisy on the weekend and has a lot of destructive kids in the area. Front office is a hit or miss however the maintenance crew are always very friendly!!

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Very friendly management and staff. Work orders are taken care of right away. I have been living here for a year now. It would have been great if there was a biweekly or monthly pest control in the units though.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have been here for almost 3 years and I like the area. I like that I am close to work and my children’s schools. It’s in a convenient location.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The staff is great!!!! When I need something done theymthey are quick to get it done. They go out their way for holidays and other things to make sure we feel comfoetable with themand that is something no other apartment does.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

My experience here was great the first year but slowly started to decline. Management is on top of things needing to be fixed, or replaced. They are very timely and getbthe job done. As far as the residents,There are a lot of young teens an young adults who have no regard for the people or the safety of the community. I just wish there was a way to feel safe here.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

For the most part it has been a very positive experience. The staff (both maintenance and office personnel) are extremely helpful, and outgoing. No matter what the problem, they are always available to help resolve any issues, Location is great and the apts. are charming.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

We been here for almost 6 months! nice quiet place to live!the costumer service is really good! The apartment itself is real spaceble!I like it!

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have lived here for 3 years and have had an enjoyable time. The maintenance staff is amazing and the office staff and management are always nice and helpful. I always felt safe living here by myself.