This has been a great place to live so far. We appreciate everything the staff do to ensure residents have a nice place to call home. The clubhouse is amazing and we enjoy all the amenities provided.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Moved in 2 days before Dorian and every thing went fast. The office helped to expedite everything so the move in went well. All questions were answered and the staff was great.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

So far the atmosphere has been wonderful! And the community events are awesome! The management really seems to care about their community members!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Friendly staff, beautiful suroundings, wonderfuly furnished. Easy access to shopping, major roads, and anything else you would want. I would recomend to anyone

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Absolutely love The Grove and all the wonderful employees! The Grove is a wonderful place to live with so many amenities and friendly people.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Great staff and amenities. The clubhouse and pool is really nice and convenient location to the whole complex. Rooms are well laid out for comfortable living.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Lisa got our paperwork taken care of and the keys handed over in a timely and professional way on move in day. Our apartment was clean and ready for us to move in right on the eve of Labor Day and in time for hurricane evacuation. So understandably the office was closed for a few days. The only this that seemed odd at move in was there were no drain stoppers for the kitchen sink. After inquiring to Lisa, she walked over to Floyd’s office to look for them. I’m sure they are in the office waiting for us to pickup tomorrow. Very impressed that this didn’t seem like a triviality and happy that the office is so easy to work with.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I love this complex. Everyone feels like family, and its in a great area. All of the amenities are very nice, and the events that the management hosts keep everyone involved in the community. I absolutely love living here.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

We are just moving in now, we love all the amenities that are offered here st the Grove. We look forward to meeting all our new neighbors and making friends.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I’m happy to be here. But as folks continue to move in little things are starting to catch up. The dog receptacle is always full and often empty with bags. Garbage litters the bushes and hallways along with lots of screws and nails etc. there are construction supplies leftover (hinges and hardware in the men’s bathroom by the pool) also by the gazebo etc. bikes fill the hallways. Etc. the recycle area has become a trash refuse. Little details that aren’t big on there own but add up.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I love the new facilities & how it feels like a luxury complex. The amenities are top notch and we feel very welcomed here. Mount Pleasant is a beautiful area, and I feel we’ve found our piece of paradise tucked away from the rest of the world.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Great place ... perfect community! Everyone is so welcoming!!! Everyone is so friendly .... I would recommend this place to anyone!! Really don’t ever want to move out!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The Grove at Carolina Park is a brand new development and community. The club house and pool just opened up and it is beautiful! The amenities are great, including the full gym!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Everyone in the office has been very helpful. Amenities are excellent, especially the dog park. One of the best points is that garbage is collected 5 nights a week as well right outside our door!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The staff here is great. I couldn’t have asked for a better place to live. Always helpful. People are nice and respectful. Love my new home !

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Love the location and our unit! Our neighbors are all friendly, as is the staff. Landscaping is really well done. Really glad we chose The Grove!!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Beautiful complex and the staff is very kind! Feels like home and I’ve only begun my lease. The manager Alexis ensures all her residents are taken care and will go above and beyond.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The Grove staff is very positive and responsive; they are keeping us informed as progress is made with completing the various areas of the complex. It is exciting to see young couples and families moving in. As older residents, we hope that they will feel as welcome and “at home” as we do. 😊

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Great location and staff is very friendly. Reasonable price with plenty of amenities. They plan lots of events for residents in the complex.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Beautiful complex and well maintained. Questions and maintenance requests are answered promptly. Alexis keeps us up to date of all activities and happenings at The Grove.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Great so far, no problems with the apartment or the appliances at all. Just the fact that the clubhouse and pool took longer than expected to open especially during the summer was something that I did no expect

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Fantastic spot. Brand new with tremendous amenities. If you are looking for a place, this is it. My family and I are extremely happy to be here.