Everyone in the office has been very helpful. Amenities are excellent, especially the dog park. One of the best points is that garbage is collected 5 nights a week as well right outside our door!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The staff here is great. I couldn’t have asked for a better place to live. Always helpful. People are nice and respectful. Love my new home !

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Love the location and our unit! Our neighbors are all friendly, as is the staff. Landscaping is really well done. Really glad we chose The Grove!!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Beautiful complex and the staff is very kind! Feels like home and I’ve only begun my lease. The manager Alexis ensures all her residents are taken care and will go above and beyond.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The Grove staff is very positive and responsive; they are keeping us informed as progress is made with completing the various areas of the complex. It is exciting to see young couples and families moving in. As older residents, we hope that they will feel as welcome and “at home” as we do. 😊

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Great location and staff is very friendly. Reasonable price with plenty of amenities. They plan lots of events for residents in the complex.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Beautiful complex and well maintained. Questions and maintenance requests are answered promptly. Alexis keeps us up to date of all activities and happenings at The Grove.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Great so far, no problems with the apartment or the appliances at all. Just the fact that the clubhouse and pool took longer than expected to open especially during the summer was something that I did no expect

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Fantastic spot. Brand new with tremendous amenities. If you are looking for a place, this is it. My family and I are extremely happy to be here.