Nice place to live. Maintenance could use a little more help, but it's not that bad. The staff is very accommodating and friendly and always seem to want to help.

Reply from The Hamptons

Happy to stay in hampton apartments, service is good. Service staff are too quick, get response immediately for any maintenance requests. But rent is little bit expensive

Reply from The Hamptons

We have lived here 2 years and don't have any plans to move. Love having a wood burning fireplace, repair requests are answered immediately, Love Lindsey in the offce she has been so nice to us even before we moved in,i

Reply from The Hamptons

Excellent! Helpful and nice staff always speedy to get things done. Very understanding with great customer service skills. Easy ways to pay rent

Reply from The Hamptons

The hamptons is a great place to live. Maintenance is always quick if you ever have a problem. The people at the leasing office are always nice and very helpful as well.

Reply from The Hamptons

We love the area and how quiet it is. The staff has been great in assisting in our needs. Everything thing in the community is very well maintained and it's all around just a great area.

Reply from The Hamptons

Awesome place to stay..lots to do.for the kids.parking isnt so great,but that doesnt take away from how clean it is around here..close to my work and close to other family

Reply from The Hamptons

Hello my name is maria when I requested something to fix it they done so quickly.Very quiet place I can recommend to other people for sure.very friendly office manager's.no complaints .

Reply from The Hamptons

My stay has been great so far, I had a few issues with my dyer but it was taken care of right away was really happy about that!!! Love the pool been getting a lot of tanning done.

Reply from The Hamptons

great community, but slow to get online account up and running, lease agreement as well. trouble getting internet/cable set up. poor feedback/contact

Reply from The Hamptons

I have lived here for for about 10 years and enjoyed every minute of it! I would recommend this complex to anyone I know. I have actually suggested it to some of my friends.

Reply from The Hamptons

The positives are: 1. the lovely design of my apartment, with high ceilings in the living area, a fireplace, a deck, walk-in closet in the master bedroom, solid wood cabinets, 2. Pleasant staff who are usually responsive to problems, 3. A nice public pool area and workout room, tennis courts, and lots of green space with trees, 4. Garages available and laundry rooms for tenants, 5. Community activities and newsletter, now reduced but still nice, 6. In general large projects like reprinting and resurfacing accomplished efficiently, 7. Rapid and polite response to several (for me) maintainable emergencies. Negatives include: 1. Some theft and property damage e.g. gutters and drainpipes removed from the garage building I use, cars broken into and items stolen, 2. A lack of clear explanation for some major undertakings, like replacing the pipes in each unit in 2014. Why? No explanation no problems or risks explained. That was bad enough but flooding that occurred in my building as a result. I was not informed about water damage l work being done in my apartment one day and I found two men in my unit who didn't speak English when I got home at 6:30 after an 11hour day. I could not get them to leave nicely so I yelled and was not happy with the office for not informing me. I had water damage that was never repaired despite several polite at first calls to the office because it was the water damage company's fault. 3. There have been shoddy repairs, like my leaky toilet was glued back together and not replaced, the stair bannister was replaced with a 4 by 6 unfinished board

Reply from The Hamptons

I enjoy living here, no complaints other than parking at night is sometimes difficult because all the spots have been taken close to the building.

Reply from The Hamptons

great apartment. Quiet neighborhood. Great location. The only reason for not a full 5 stars is due to limited parking. I know office can't regulate it daily, but it is frustrating when I have to park 2 blocks away due to other residents taking up more spaces than allowed

Reply from The Hamptons

Love my new apartment. Central heat and air. Lots of windows. Window in the kitchen. The fireplace is really nice. Large bedrooms and open living area.

Reply from The Hamptons

Maintenance issues are usually resolved really quickly. The biggest downside is that pools are not kept very clean. Othwise it has been a good community.

Reply from The Hamptons

This is an ok community. The neighbors are loud, the kids are inconsiderate and brats. I don't have updated appliances so they're ancient. I've lived here for month and a half and my stove already broke and I had to fix it. I don't feel like I'm getting my money's worth paying so much for this apartment.

Reply from The Hamptons

Nice place, just waiting for our garage. Paying for trash removal is a waste of money, If they could do away with that. Very quite place no problems with other people.

Reply from The Hamptons

Fast maintenance service. Great view of mountains from our apartment. Love the fireplace on cold days. Only downside is the noise on Hampton

Reply from The Hamptons

When I came to visit this community before I moved in I instantly felt welcome. Didn't need to go anywhere else after that. I like where I live and I am also closer to work. The living room is huge as well.

Reply from The Hamptons

While I enjoy the general complex, I have had some serious issues with neighbors living above me being loud, rude, and generally inconsiderate. I think there could be more done to ensure that quality individuals are taking up residence in the complex.

Reply from The Hamptons

everything is always clean and every one that works at the Hamptons are so friendly, they take the time to talk with you about every day things and joke around they aren't just fixtures they are real people.

Reply from The Hamptons

The community itself is very comfortable and kid friendly. The management and staff are friendly, helpful and responsive. We really enjoy living here!

Reply from The Hamptons

Quick to address any concerns I've had and moved us to a garage closer to our place fairly quick. Friendly woman in the office who really helped us. The hamptons are also reasonably priced only reason not 5 stars is the trash service should be optional not mandatory.

Reply from The Hamptons

Been here 4 years. Nothing has ever been updated. Rent keeps going up (but that's everywhere in Denver area). In the past when I had a few issues, the staff was not very friendly. It may have changed by now.