Great apartment. Gym is small with outdated equipment. The pools could be a great amenity, except they even closed the "hottub" in the winter last year. Maintainance tickets are worked very slowly. The voicemail in the main office has been full since switching management companies.

Reply from The Hamptons

My experience has not been great with the renovations I was promised at move in. Several with orders have been submitted and yet to have everything complete.

Reply from The Hamptons

I'm very happy with the community. the management staff is very friendly. Well kept property. I like how accommodating the property is regarding having pets.

Reply from The Hamptons

Location is key! This community is so close to the mountains, it’s easy to take day trips to wherever we want to go! I would love to see the tennis courts turned into a park or something though...

Reply from The Hamptons

Great pet friendly apartment! Conveniently located off highway 285 for easy access to both the mountains and Denver (depending on traffic!) Lots of great pet amenities and two pools.

Reply from The Hamptons

Nice, quiet,clean, and professional staff. Staff always willing to help you, make you feel like a member of their own family . I have felt very safe being a resident in this community

Reply from The Hamptons

When my wife and I moved in our apartment wasn't ready to actually live in. Only one appliance was working and there were many little construction projects that were unfinished. It has been a disappointing experience with the apartment itself, but the office staff had been great. The office staff is so friendly and helpful, it is hard to stay upset when going in there.

Reply from The Hamptons

This is a nice place to live. The new resident portal is not easy to use at all. The staff is very nice. I always have a great experience with them.

Reply from The Hamptons

Spacious for the price! In a great area with many stores nearby. Amenity areas are always well kept and clean. Newly renovated stainless steal appliances are also nice to have for the price!

Reply from The Hamptons

I love my apartment and I love the property. I have not issues at all. The maintenance staff have been so wonderful sometimes a little slow however I know it is a big property. I would recommend the community to anyone.

Reply from The Hamptons

I just moved here a week ago and so far I'm very pleased! I had a few maintenance issues and when I told them about it they fixed everything within a few days. I look forward to working with everyone here and making my apartment feel like home.

Reply from The Hamptons

The Hamptons has been a great place to live for my fiancé and I. It is always clean, friendly staff, great location, and never issues with parking. We would reccommend living here to anyone!

Reply from The Hamptons

I’ve had a pleasant experience living here so far. The only complaint I have is no one ever answers the office phone; so they need to hire more people if necessary, because it’s very frustrating.

Reply from The Hamptons

Staff in the office are great and amenities are also good. Maintenance to our unit has been somewhat slow and finding problems almost weekly since moving in.

Reply from The Hamptons

Staff has always been professional and pleasant. I have had few issues that I needed to call maintenance on but when I have the problem has always been resolved quickly and professionally. I love living here it is very peaceful and quiet.

Reply from The Hamptons

So far so good! Love the area and easy access, plus there are nice views from the main pool! Two pools and a hot tub are nice and used often!

Reply from The Hamptons

I love the two pools! I also really enjoy having a fireplace, and washer and dryer in my unit. I rent a garage which keeps me from having to ever scrape my windshield!

Reply from The Hamptons

I like the hamptons, it is a nice quiet place to live. Maintenance repairs are addressed very quickly and the pools are always nice and clean.

Reply from The Hamptons

I've lived many places, some apartments, some houses but I've never quite had a living experience like I do here. Management and staff are friendly, maintenance calls get answered promptly, and the premises are quiet and clean. All in all, I'm happy to call this place home.

Reply from The Hamptons

I like it here, felt like we were really deceived in the beginning though. No one said anything about us paying extra for a 2nd utilities Bill, no one said anything about paying for a trash service I didn't ask for.

Reply from The Hamptons

I think my favorite thing about where we live is the location, right behind how dog(pet) friendly the location is. I love that we are a walks distance to so many things, shops, dining, and fun. I enjoying walking my pup maverick on the endless trails behind the complex. I also like how responsive the maintenance people are. We have only had a few things happen with our specific apartment that stops the review from being 5 stars!

Reply from The Hamptons

Great place, great management. The lawn by our place could use a little watering though... other than that I would highly recommend this place.

Reply from The Hamptons

Had a few issues since moving in 8mos ago. Issues with mail and parking/ towing. Inside the apartments are nice and they do offer upgrades for a monthly fee.

Reply from The Hamptons

Very average experience in two years. The apartments are cheaper than most surrounding areas, but the pools and hot tubs have been broken most of the time and the maintenance is pretty slow to respond at times. New ownership seems to be focused on driving up the cost and not on the resident experience. They painted four units in our building with no warning and we had to air out our apartment every day for two weeks to get rid of the paint fumes.

Reply from The Hamptons

I love the community however lawn care could be a lot better. Grass isn’t green and doesn’t get water d enough or cut enough. Also, I would like to see more poop bag stops for our pets. There’s not enough and the ones we do have are empty.