Love my new apartment. Central heat and air. Lots of windows. Window in the kitchen. The fireplace is really nice. Large bedrooms and open living area.

Reply from The Hamptons

great apartment. Quiet neighborhood. Great location. The only reason for not a full 5 stars is due to limited parking. I know office can't regulate it daily, but it is frustrating when I have to park 2 blocks away due to other residents taking up more spaces than allowed

Reply from The Hamptons

I enjoy living here, no complaints other than parking at night is sometimes difficult because all the spots have been taken close to the building.

Reply from The Hamptons

The positives are: 1. the lovely design of my apartment, with high ceilings in the living area, a fireplace, a deck, walk-in closet in the master bedroom, solid wood cabinets, 2. Pleasant staff who are usually responsive to problems, 3. A nice public pool area and workout room, tennis courts, and lots of green space with trees, 4. Garages available and laundry rooms for tenants, 5. Community activities and newsletter, now reduced but still nice, 6. In general large projects like reprinting and resurfacing accomplished efficiently, 7. Rapid and polite response to several (for me) maintainable emergencies. Negatives include: 1. Some theft and property damage e.g. gutters and drainpipes removed from the garage building I use, cars broken into and items stolen, 2. A lack of clear explanation for some major undertakings, like replacing the pipes in each unit in 2014. Why? No explanation no problems or risks explained. That was bad enough but flooding that occurred in my building as a result. I was not informed about water damage l work being done in my apartment one day and I found two men in my unit who didn't speak English when I got home at 6:30 after an 11hour day. I could not get them to leave nicely so I yelled and was not happy with the office for not informing me. I had water damage that was never repaired despite several polite at first calls to the office because it was the water damage company's fault. 3. There have been shoddy repairs, like my leaky toilet was glued back together and not replaced, the stair bannister was replaced with a 4 by 6 unfinished board

Reply from The Hamptons

I have lived here for for about 10 years and enjoyed every minute of it! I would recommend this complex to anyone I know. I have actually suggested it to some of my friends.

Reply from The Hamptons

great community, but slow to get online account up and running, lease agreement as well. trouble getting internet/cable set up. poor feedback/contact

Reply from The Hamptons

My stay has been great so far, I had a few issues with my dyer but it was taken care of right away was really happy about that!!! Love the pool been getting a lot of tanning done.

Reply from The Hamptons

Hello my name is maria when I requested something to fix it they done so quickly.Very quiet place I can recommend to other people for sure.very friendly office manager's.no complaints .

Reply from The Hamptons

Awesome place to stay..lots to do.for the kids.parking isnt so great,but that doesnt take away from how clean it is around here..close to my work and close to other family

Reply from The Hamptons

We love the area and how quiet it is. The staff has been great in assisting in our needs. Everything thing in the community is very well maintained and it's all around just a great area.

Reply from The Hamptons

The hamptons is a great place to live. Maintenance is always quick if you ever have a problem. The people at the leasing office are always nice and very helpful as well.

Reply from The Hamptons

Excellent! Helpful and nice staff always speedy to get things done. Very understanding with great customer service skills. Easy ways to pay rent

Reply from The Hamptons

We have lived here 2 years and don't have any plans to move. Love having a wood burning fireplace, repair requests are answered immediately, Love Lindsey in the offce she has been so nice to us even before we moved in,i

Reply from The Hamptons

Happy to stay in hampton apartments, service is good. Service staff are too quick, get response immediately for any maintenance requests. But rent is little bit expensive

Reply from The Hamptons

Nice place to live. Maintenance could use a little more help, but it's not that bad. The staff is very accommodating and friendly and always seem to want to help.

Reply from The Hamptons

At first when I walk to the hamptons office I already knew that this is the place where I want to live. People at the office are so nice and friendly. Answer all the questions I have and try their best to help me out

Reply from The Hamptons

I find this community very peaceful and relaxing. The staff are courteous and very helpful. The community is well kept and the maintenance staff are always eager and available to deal with any maintenance issues of the individual units and the complex as a whole. I enjoy living here and hopefully to live here for many years to come.

Reply from The Hamptons

So far so good. I've almost been here 2yrs. And when ever I've had any concerns. They were addressed immediately with kindness and effectsss

Reply from The Hamptons

The Hamptons is beautiful. Lots of green space and backs up to a park. The low score is for the Valid Waste trash service which is a complete waste, no pun intended, of money. And residents do not get the option to opt out if they choose to take their own trash and recycling to the dumpsters.

Reply from The Hamptons

We have been at the community since April and have enjoyed it. Clean grounds, helpful staff, and whenever we have a maintenance request it gets addressed in a timely fashion.

Reply from The Hamptons

Living here has been quite nice. Besides some noisy neighbors, I've enjoyed living here. In addition, some of the people we've spoken to at the leasing office hasn't been as nice as they're supposed to be.

Reply from The Hamptons

I enjoy living here it's quiet peaceful and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. I love my apartment its comfortable. Very nice and quiet.

Reply from The Hamptons

I enjoy living here, I feel like there could be more friendliness from the staff but over all it's the best complex I've lived in. I can tell things are really in good hands lately and I've noticed improvement throughout the property so that's been nice.

Reply from The Hamptons

You guys are alright. I have been to many apartment complexes and most do not care but here at the Hamptons you get the feeling the maintenance peopl . Actually like there jobs.

Reply from The Hamptons

I've lived here at the Hamptons for just a little over a year. I have no complaints. Staff is friendly. Neighbors are quiet. Clean and well maintained.