The best thing about The Highlands is the design of the apartment buildings and that it is somewhat close to UNR. The office staff are extremely rude and inconsiderate to current residents and heir needs, focusing too much of their time on new residents. Once you have signed the lease they do not care about your needs.

The Highlands has a great staff, very nice and helpful. I also enjoy the services provided such as maintenance. Paying bills is simple and easy. Awesome facilities as well such as the pool and the gym.

Nice staff and great location. However, our wifi sucked and our appliances broke every other second. The walls were also very thin so we could hear everything our neighbors were doing.

The staff frequently enter the apartment without permission and the renewal expectation is unreasonably early. Not the most comfortable living experience.

Wonderful! I have a great roomate, enjoy pool and basketball court. Wifi at times sucks but what can you do. Maintenance and front staff are very helpful.

It has been good. The grass is well kept. They have dog bags for pet owners that are posted up all over the apartment complex. The 4x4 is much more spacious than a 4x2

My experience at the highlands wasn’t the best. The employees were nice, but maintenance took a long time to get to our service requests. They also charge too much for the quality of the apartments.

I love the highlands because there is always something to do and the community is so strong. The pool/ clubhouse area is always fun and a great place to hang out with friends.

In my opinion this apartment is far too expensive for both the place and the service that the office provides. I am sharing an apartment with three other people, and we all collectively pay too much for this place. Also my rent went up next year for no good reason.

I find it very enjoyable to live here. However, I had an unfortunate living situation last year as there were issues between one of my roommates and I

I liked the apartment and the staff and amenities but I was paired with a roommate that was abusive to me and the staff said they couldnt do anything about it. If you have a normal roommate it would be a great place to live! I loved the sense of community and having so many friends living close by to hit up the pool!

For the price it doesn’t make up in quality unfortunately, furniture and appliances are cheap. Maintenance just try’s to cover up the problem rather than fix it as a whole.

The apartments are well set up, and everyone helps take the trash out, clean common areas, etc. I also love the pool and fitness center! It might be more convenient for residents if the front help desk was open for longer hours.

I believe the Highlands apartments were a great transition from residential life to living on your own. The office activities made the place feel more like a community.

I’ve enjoyed my stay at the apartments so far this summer. I have plenty of room, and the apartments are gorgeous on the inside. The only complaint I would have would be that it may be loud sometimes, but it’s never too bad. And I’ve had a few issues with the staff but nothing too major. Overall, highly recommend for any college student who needs a place for themselves.

I enjoy living here because it is kept clean and taken care of. I also have found the staff to be very helpful when finding issues or asking for any general information.

So far so good! Love the amenninit​es and the neighborhood itself. I have not had any issues as of today. The pool is very close and conveni​nen​t as well.

This is my first apartment and with it being in a state where I’m not from everyone is nice and helpful and friendly. No matter how many questions I have someone was always available to answer

I like it however I’m getting slightly annoyed with the random checks of the apartment, I get that they’re necessary but are they all? Other than that is fun

My experience was interesting. I suppose it could have gone better if the roommate matching program were more accurate. Overall the community is quiet which is why I’m giving it two stars.

Great outdoors. Service requests are usually completed pretty quickly. Only thing I would like is to see a recycling bin within the community instead of just a garbage bin outside.

Initially moving in, our apartment was very dirty, dust on the walls carpet matted together etc. we also don’t have any cell service and sometimes wifi in our apartment, besides that I enjoyed living here and all the things that there is to do! Also the free Parking is great.

It’s great. The people are amazing who work there. They’re so nice and friendly. They’re always willing to help and get the job done. Very impressed with everything that goes on in the community.

The staff and maintiance crew are super friendly and thats what makes this place so great. They are highly valued and make this place everything it js. Keep it up!

I've lived here a year and it's been pretty good! My roommates were matched really well and we get along great. The noise isn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be for being near train tracks (though the garbage trucks can be a little loud in the mornings). Not nearly as many loud parties as expected, especially for a bunch of college students. Location is excellent, and maintenance does a good job for how much work they're always asked to do. Other than desperately needing to replace some things (such as my carpet), it's been a pretty good place to live!