The Hill at Rochester

Management should be more professional for the price. During COVID we paid for amenities we never received and during that winter my apartment never gets above 65 degrees in the winter and I was told by maintenance “that’s just the way it is”.
I am an incoming resident and have yet to move in, but the staff are extremely helpful and patient. I am satisfied with my interactions with them.
It is a really good place to live. Great staff, great neighbor. I recommend this place a 100% to everyone. Really good price for the quality.
The staff and all the services they provide have been nothing, but helpful. They make you feel as if you’re an honored guest at a royal palace.
It was okay, kind of far from everything. great amenities, but kind of expensive if you really think about it. Couldn’t use the gym for the past 4 months due to covid so don’t know if the price is justifiable.
I like outdoor hot springs. I was envious of my classmates before. Now I have also moved in. The public area in the hall is large and I like it very much. The gym is also good.
A good place to live! Excellent amenities! It would be great if the bus could be available after 6:00 pm. At least until 8:00 pm would be nice!
I haven't actually lived there yet but I really liked visiting some friends there that I'm moving in with. Overall, the Hill is very spacious and a nice living space.
Great environment and for what I'm given, it a good price. I live on the first floor close to common area and it can be sometimes loud at night, but its kind of a given when you're that close. But overall, that part isn't a huge deal. Very happy with the choice I made to live here
I love living here! I have had an amazing experience with the staff and my roomate. I would highly recommend the hill to anyone of my friends.