The Hill at Rochester is a very quiet complex and have a very friendly staff. The amenities are very helpful for a college students and non college students.

The community is great and offers a ton of Amenities. There are a lot of activities to be apart of which is great for the residents. Parking is a huge problem and drives residents away.

I don’t have my keys yet but I can’t wait to move and decorate my apartment with my furniture and everything and have my dogs going to the Dog Park they going to love it.

good place to live in, and I hope you guys can make the hot tap water coming soon. At the same time holding more events like free waffle cake or pizza.

good but can be better. The office staff are very good, I can often see someone cleaning the public area. The school bus is very timely, but there are too few parking spaces in the parking lot. If I come back too late, I would not have parking spaces.

Living here has been a fantastic time in the short while I have been here. The room I am in has a great view out and it is ver spacious! I would reccomend this place

Fantastic management and community, overall a great place to live in terms of decent apartments and great amenities. However, I’m giving 3 stars because of the horrendous parking situation...carpool if you can because both the upper and lower lots are completely full by 8-9pm. As someone with a disability it’s not great to walk from a neighboring apartment complex just to park

I love all the personal space I have, it really gives me a sense of independence. Also, the staff at The Hill is amazing to work with if there are any issues!

Good living space. When maintenance was requested in the apartment, the request was marked as fulfilled without any work being done. The bus schedule is unsatisfactory, but I understand it is being worked on.

I enjoy it a great deal. There is nothing you can say to answer it. It's been a nice experience. I​ and my roommates get along pretty well. A great combination.

Cheap quality apartment. So far so good because kitchen is big with dishwasher included. Bathrooms are on each bedroom but wishing to have a public bathroom near kitchen for guests. Parking issue. View is awful next to the pond. Paints are weak.

Best Place I’ve Lived. The front desk is awesome. Very friendly. My roommates and I love it. Our dog loves the dog park, wish it was bigger tho

So far so good! I love my apartment and the building. I haven't had and issues with anyone, and the staff is always very friendly and helpful (:

So far I’ve had a really great experience here. Move in was smooth and easy. The noise level is quiet which is surprising for an apartment complex.

Despite having decent new facilities and nice housing, the apartment complex itself is grossly over price and obviously taking advantage of the nearby college students. This ideal is evident in it's exploitation of students being new in the adult world. My car was illegally towed by the apartment complex and when trying to resolve the issue, I was repeatedly ignored by the complex. The money that it cost was removed from the following months rent but when I am living pay check to pay check $216 is a significant chunk of money. I was dismissed multiple times throughout this process. I would not recommend other students to live here and have been actively telling fellow student to find other housing for next year. I will not be returning as soon as my lease is up.

Reply from The Hill at Rochester

I really like living at the Hill. It's close to campus and the apartments are pretty big. I like that the staff has been so kind and welcoming. I do wish the shuttle ran longer but other than that I really like it here

It is a awesome place to live. Fair payment, close to school and shuttles! The public environment is nice and clean. The only problem is the noise…It always travel through the wall.

We are having a great time living in this community. Good apartments for a great price. People here are very friendly and staff is amazing!

Parking has become an annoyance at certain times and the overflow lot lights don't turn on at night, I know my girlfriend would feel uncomfortable getting to her car and back in such a dark and far away lot.

It's been really great. The apartment and amenities are really nice, although parking, hours of amenities, and my toilet not flushing have been issues.

Nice place to live. Very clean and quiet. You can play ping pong or pool in the lounge and there is a kitchen. There is a gym and a spa. The shuttle comes every 20 minutes so getting to school is easy.

Reply from The Hill at Rochester

It’s great, I love how nice the facilities are and the transportation provided. The only thing that bothers me is how I can hear EVERYTHING!

Reply from The Hill at Rochester

Mostly very friendly people and great staff. If there have been any issues we have been able to figure it out easily. The bus schedule should run a little later but that’s basically it

Reply from The Hill at Rochester

This is my first apartment in the United States. It's new and clean, the workers and neighbors here are really friendly and caring. I feel at home here.

Reply from The Hill at Rochester

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.